American Horror Story: Asylum, Coven and Roanoke

Mark M.

So did they change the music in the Asylum game room/lounge??  When I went through on Friday they had Christmas music on the record player but last night they had Dominique on but it was very very faint and hard to hear.  I know they use it as background music outside but thats one thing I feel is missing from the Asylum section (that and more than one chorus of The Name Game in the "super-queue")

19 hours ago, scaredbenny said:

So did they change the music in the Asylum game room/lounge??  When I went through on Friday they had Christmas music on the record player but last night they had Dominique on but it was very very faint and hard to hear.  I know they use it as background music outside but thats one thing I feel is missing from the Asylum section (that and more than one chorus of The Name Game in the "super-queue")

The track may have multiple songs on it.

Also, this house has the best mirror gag I've ever seen.

g5faYFt.jpg

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Psycho_Bates said:

I think the Coven part is missing Marie Laveau & the Axeman.

Marie Laveau is in there. She is in the room that is awkward.
Axman/saxman isn't in the house.

3 hours ago, scaredbenny said:

I will say this, I'm not sure what cast it is, but one of the Scareactors is a dead ringer for Lily Rabe in the Asylum part, I thought it was her at first

I agree. I enjoy her performance that I have been through the house 5 times already. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/21/2017 at 10:45 AM, clash said:

i truly, truly hate and DESPISE that Name Game song... and i hate Ryan Murphy for ever using it... it was extremely annoying in the show, it is even more annoying at the park...

Did it make you go a little crazy, Clash? ;) 

Also... What's going to happen next year when they've already done all the seasons except Cult . . . . Is it going to be 10 rooms of Evan Peters running through the house carrying it on his back and playing 100 different characters? 

Can it just be 10 rooms that are exactly like Billy on the Street? "MISS, FOR 10 DOLLARS, NAME A WHITE PERSON"

I'm good with either thing. 

On 10/27/2017 at 5:18 PM, PleaseAndThankYou said:

Did it make you go a little crazy, Clash? ;) 

Also... What's going to happen next year when they've already done all the seasons except Cult . . . . Is it going to be 10 rooms of Evan Peters running through the house carrying it on his back and playing 100 different characters? 

Can it just be 10 rooms that are exactly like Billy on the Street? "MISS, FOR 10 DOLLARS, NAME A WHITE PERSON"

I'm good with either thing. 

the way hollywood does it, one season. how you ask? clowns. CLOOOOOWNS

5 hours ago, fvcking cvnt said:

the way hollywood does it, one season. how you ask? clowns. CLOOOOOWNS

I fully stand by my previous comment that if they did AHS cult next year, it would be Evan Peters just carrying the whole house around on his back. Especially after last night.

And the previous night.

And the night before.

And - I'm just guessing here - next week.

Can I award self-points for "Is the AHS Cult house just going to be Evan Peters carrying the whole thing on his back?" What do you think, Mods? :)

4 hours ago, PleaseAndThankYou said:

I fully stand by my previous comment that if they did AHS cult next year, it would be Evan Peters just carrying the whole house around on his back. Especially after last night.

And the previous night.

And the night before.

And - I'm just guessing here - next week.

Can I award self-points for "Is the AHS Cult house just going to be Evan Peters carrying the whole thing on his back?" What do you think, Mods? :)

AHS Cult has numerous clowns. Evan Peters might have a sizable role but the house would be just fine without his character.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2017 at 9:07 PM, wow said:

AHS Cult has numerous clowns. Evan Peters might have a sizable role but the house would be just fine without his character.

See, but, the joke here was that he's carrying the whole series on his back. The show would absolutely not be fine without him. 

Twere a joke. Only this, and nothing more. 

1 hour ago, PleaseAndThankYou said:

See, but, the joke here was that he's carrying the whole series on his back. The show would absolutely not be fine without him. 

Twere a joke. Only this, and nothing more. 

Oh sorry; True Evan Peters has been playing way too many people this season. Like it’s kind of annoying tbh

• Mark M. changed the title to American Horror Story: Asylum, Coven and Roanoke