Horrornights.be Gone?

Is the horrornights.be website working for anyone else? I love going on the old (better) websites, and I really hope that website isn't gone forever. I've been working on some crafts based on old things from the website, but now I can't. Does anyone know the website creator?

I've tried the Way Back Machine to access it. It appears to work, however most of pages just don't load e.g. Dr Agana's diary. Did that ever load even when the website was live? Its a shame because I'm really interested in her story and the diary constituted a major part of that.

57 minutes ago, Ozian16 said:

I've tried the Way Back Machine to access it. It appears to work, however most of pages just don't load e.g. Dr Agana's diary. Did that ever load even when the website was live? Its a shame because I'm really interested in her story and the diary constituted a major part of that.

Oh yeah, when the website was live, just about everything worked. I would replay the audio from Mary's diary all the time. The progression of her character was amazing. 

What happened the last time I tried it was that: you click on the tab, that takes you to the page with all the blood and the quote from Dr Agana on it, you click on the title of the diary then a old style clock and the words 1958 appear and the hands spin round forever. Guess those pages weren't archived.

• 2 weeks later...

Your domain name is offline due to an issue

This domain is temporarily on hold due to an issue. 
Please contact your domain provider as soon as possible.
If we do not hear anything from you, your domain will expire on 31.12.2016.
Please note that due to this expiration, you risk losing your domain name as it can be registered by any other party. 
If your domain name is registered by another party, we cannot be held responsible for the loss of your domain name.

Please contact your reseller us soon as possible or contact us directly:

Sorry if this brakes any rules but, this is the message you go to the website. If it helps.

• 5 months later...

Sorry to bump this old post but a friend suggested I check here.  If anyone does know the owner of the site, I could host the website on one of the shared hosting plans I already pay for.  Either they could just hand it all over to me and I'd restore it to how it was or I could give them FTP access and they could upload everything and continue to run it.  I wouldn't charge for it and I don't recall that site being heavily trafficked or being full of bulky videos that would clock the server.

• Like 1

Well, it looks like we found our HorrorNights.be replacement. Thanks a lot mz_. My favorite thing about browsing through the past websites is the audio and I'm so glad you included it. I keep it playing in the background while I browse HHN's more recent, terrible websites. It takes me back. Thanks again!

46 minutes ago, criticalanalysis said:

I think the HHN 16 Before & After sites look identical to me. Perhaps I'm missing something?

They are different if you look around.

The secondary nav bars on the after version have added things.  Look under Horror Comes Home for example.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...