HHN 27 Speculation

hhnfan95

4 minutes ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

Apparently they told nothing about Blumhouse at the house orientation, says Legacy. So many internal changes to the house have hurt it.

Another check for "going to be an average year."

Calling it: C+ year. Two good scare zones, maybe two good houses. Rest will be disappointing.

10 minutes ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

I am now under the personal opinion based on what else Legacy has said about Blumhouse and it's layout that it was totally the "Beyond The Further" maze until I4 got delayed. 

Agree 100%.  The problem is, that friggin movie got delayed AGES ago.   I don't see how that delay could possibly still be screwing this up.  There is more to it.  And it sucks further that they can't just skip over the stupid BH announcement and just officially give us the originals.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, hunnylvr said:

Agree 100%.  The problem is, that friggin movie got delayed AGES ago.   I don't see how that delay could possibly still be screwing this up.  There is more to it.  And it sucks further that they can't just skip over the stupid BH announcement and just officially give us the originals.

Apparently they also had to drop and swap one of the properties in it as well. 

6 minutes ago, criticalanalysis said:

I haven't bought my ticket or flight yet for this reason. Good chance I'm not going this year.

Dude, get a grip.  This year will still be awesome.  They are clearly having issues being able to announce.  So what?  In 18 days, it won't matter.  We will start 6 weeks of Halloween goodness, and we will love every minute of it.  Then,  on November 5, we will all be right back here bitching it's over.

If you don't go, I guess it's more loaded fries for us.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

Apparently they also had to drop and swap one of the properties in it as well. 

Keeping ny fingers crossed it's The Purge, simply cause it's already a SZ. There were a ton of previews for Happy Death Day on tv a couple weeks ago, it didn't look horrible so I wouldn't be opposed to seeing that replace The Purge.

• Angry 1

1 minute ago, DraculaTeeth said:

Keeping ny fingers crossed it's The Purge, simply cause it's already a SZ. There were a ton of previews for Happy Death Day on tv a couple weeks ago, it didn't look horrible so I wouldn't be opposed to seeing that replace The Purge.

Uhhh....Purge might be more on the swap end than drop end.

GDI. Just put down over $300 just for tickets and express passes for a ""cheap"" night for two, saw the insidious house reveal and got excited... and now I see it was just for Hollywood. And I've been lurking here for a while so I understand that we are getting a full Blumhouse house (if everything goes well), so this SHOULDN'T have gotten me confused or upset. However, I'm also getting sick of waiting and just wished that Orlando would just announce everything already.

Edited by duh1011
quotes around the word cheap since it still destroyed my wallet ;-;-;

36 minutes ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

Uhhh....Purge might be more on the swap end than drop end.

28 minutes ago, StupidStupidDan said:

Yup. Rumor has it is that Ouija got "Purged"

So basically we have The Purge in the biggest SZ (or at least it felt like the biggest SZ last year) of the park and in Blumhouse now as well? Kinda disappointing, and I don't even hate The Purge. 

I literally could not sit through the first Ouija but the Henry Thomas one I didn't hate. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DraculaTeeth said:

So basically we have The Purge in the biggest SZ (or at least it felt like the biggest SZ last year) of the park and in Blumhouse now as well? Kinda disappointing, and I don't even hate The Purge. 

I literally could not sit through the first Ouija but the Henry Thomas one I didn't hate. 

Purge is horrendous.

Can't wait to give scathing feedback.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Drummanmatt said:

Guessing they don't want to steal hollywoods thunder?

What thunder? Insidious was the 2nd maze under construction... and it was basically "complete" long before the other mazes were announced. The fact that there is NOTHING released for Insidious Chapter 4 yet due to the movie getting pushed back to January & this getting announced 17 days before the event begins only solidifies that it should've been scrapped the second the movie got delayed.

• Like 1

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic