HHN 27 Speculation

hhnfan95

15 minutes ago, StupidStupidDan said:

Don't forget...Butterbeer with a shot of Fireball.

WHOA!  I wasn't aware of this Snape potion!!!

20 minutes ago, Averixx De Avalon said:

Anyone got ideas for these characters?  Important? Not important? 

I could be wrong but I honestly think the majority are just camera fodder.  Even though they incorporate the theme, nicely.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Pandry said:

WHOA!  I wasn't aware of this Snape potion!!!

I could be wrong but I honestly think the majority are just camera fodder.  Even though they incorporate the theme, nicely.

they are absolutley not camera fodder. The director himself said to look for the easter eggs

2 minutes ago, CNYHHN315 said:

they are absolutley not camera fodder. The director himself said to look for the easter eggs

So that automatically means everyone is part of some house or zone??  I guess we'll see when the event starts.

38 minutes ago, Averixx De Avalon said:

Which one(s) is(are) AvD? Which one(s) is(are) voodoo?

The leading lady with the sugar skulls and short guy with skull paint both represent dead waters/voodoo . Guy with horns can rep a demon easily. And vampires which is also a house this year. Not a coincindence

Just now, CNYHHN315 said:

The leading lady with the sugar skulls and short guy with skull paint both represent dead waters/voodoo . Guy with horns can rep a demon easily. And vampires which is also a house this year. Not a coincindence

I don't deny the theme.  I guess I just always go with the adage of commercials making things seem much better.  Don't get me wrong, it could very well be.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CNYHHN315 said:

And there is more to find. Just watch it again. So many easter eggs to this year.

Alright.  My interest is piqued.  Though I need to wait until I get home from work to give it a closer inspection.  It's the behind the scenes video or the straight up commercial?

1 minute ago, Pandry said:

Alright.  My interest is piqued.  Though I need to wait until I get home from work to give it a closer inspection.  It's the behind the scenes video or the straight up commercial?

Both. 

Also, Legacy is apparently going to reveal the original house names as he knows them on IU tonight. 

• Like 1

Just now, ForeverEvil1 said:

100%. I have an account over there so I'll just copy paste as soon as it pops up. B)

And in response to that tweet....

https://mobile.twitter.com/UUOPDarren/status/900796623399342081

Thank you! 

And I thought so too, on my fifth time watching it I kept looking and was like I recognize that guy(voodoo) and I bet I know where these guys go(the other originals).

1 minute ago, StupidStupidDan said:

Nice...except for the Voodoo guy is off. He's from AHS Coven

Really? I thought he looked an awfully lot like the Bayou of Blood scarezone guy. I don't watch AHS though.

Original House Names per Legacy:

"The Hive" - Vampires - "Hive"

"The Fallen" - Angels / Demons - "Crater"

"Dead Waters" - Voodoo Bayou - "Paddle"

"Scarecrows - Dustbowl" - Scarecrows Dustbowl - "Brains"

He did say specifics were hard so he could be on point or wildly off.

Nothing confirmed until officially announced. Not that I care about the names, that statement is towards others.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

Original House Names per Legacy:

"The Hive" - Vampires - "Hive"

"The Fallen" - Angels / Demons - "Crater"

"Dead Waters" - Voodoo Bayou - "Paddle"

"Scarecrows - Dustbowl" - Scarecrows Dustbowl - "Brains"

He did say specifics were hard so he could be on point or wildly off.

Nothing confirmed until officially announced. Not that I care about the names, that statement is towards others.

I'm looking forward to the Dustbowl house, but I really hope that isn't the proper name for it. I know that names don't really matter, but c'mon, Scarecrows - Dustbowl??? That just sounds sorta cheesy. 

• Like 1

Not that I believe these house names, but if I did, I love all but scarecrow, you don't need a subtitle on an original house. I love the commercial, although I found it odd that Ash or a Deadite wasn't somewhere in it. Lastly, if you plan on having a first drink anywhere, I'd make it trader sam's grog grotto at Disney.

1 minute ago, ThNdIzNiR said:

I'm looking forward to the Dustbowl house, but I really hope that isn't the proper name for it. I know that names don't really matter, but c'mon, Scarecrows - Dustbowl??? That just sounds sorta cheesy. 

Yeah it's hilariously lazy IMO. It's the only one I'm particularly confused with. The others are all simple but fine. Though Dead Waters being the name of the Voodoo is...gonna get some interesting comments. Though from all we know I guess, that was the name it had back in like 05 when it was first planned.

4 minutes ago, Jediwhit82 said:

Not that I believe these house names, but if I did, I love all but scarecrow, you don't need a subtitle on an original house. I love the commercial, although I found it odd that Ash or a Deadite wasn't somewhere in it. Lastly, if you plan on having a first drink anywhere, I'd make it trader sam's grog grotto at Disney.

I agree with you about house names. Wondering what the descriptions will be.

• Like 1