HHN 27 Speculation

hhnfan95

At church yesterday, I learned that one of the other members of my young- adults group is going to be a Scareactor this year!
He said he would be working in the Scarezone located in New York. I of course didn't press him for information, but did learn a couple things:
1) Apparently, the cast members are being kept almost as much in the dark about the Houses as we are! The only Houses he apparently knew of for sure were the three announced ones, he seemed genuinely curious about what I told him the speculation was for the other Houses.
2)  He confirmed that one of the Houses was indeed named/ nicknamed "Hive."

• Like 1

I am an entertainment coordinator for the event and I don't even know all the houses yet, and I have a pretty hefty non-disclosure agreement.  They're really keeping it under wraps.  I do although know I'm going to be in NY as well so I'll be working with your new friend.  

Edited by Futurion
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

Apparently on IU there is rumblings of a possible 22-ish incident. I don't know what it would entail but I'm hoping it's not true. 

Dont know how it would be a 22ish incident when no one over there knows whats going on or if it even has to do with HHN

12 minutes ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

Apparently on IU there is rumblings of a possible 22-ish incident. I don't know what it would entail but I'm hoping it's not true. 

What's a 22-ish incident?

it sounds to me like ET may finally be closing to make way for Nintendo Land.  I can imagine a lot of people would be upset about that generally (not that fussed to be honest and probably would skip it myself this year). But will that impact HHN?

Just now, Drummanmatt said:

What's a 22-ish incident?

it sounds to me like ET may finally be closing to make way for Nintendo Land.  I can imagine a lot of people would be upset about that generally (not that fussed to be honest and probably would skip it myself this year). But will that impact HHN?

During HHN 22 a house was 75% built where Transformers was before it got abruptly pulled weeks before the event to...build Transformers.

Some people were speculating about that, but it is sorta appearing that it might not be HHN related and just general Universal.

17 minutes ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

During HHN 22 a house was 75% built where Transformers was before it got abruptly pulled weeks before the event to...build Transformers.

Wow. I'd say that was bad managaement but it seems to be a forte of Universal at times unfortunately. 

Regardless of what it is, not too long to go before HHN starts (and only 5 weeks until my holidays :D)

Well this is new...let's not freak out just yet. If it had anything to do with the Kidzone area, wouldn't that just affect the queues? Surely they could just redirect them. 

Edit:

Aaaaaaand SAW is announced. Wasn't expecting that today. 

Edited by Alice
  • Like 1

Well now that the house I'm personally least looking forward to/interested in was announced & out of the way, I feel like in terms of HHN announcements the only place we have left to go is up, maybe?

But when it comes to losing a ride, MiB I can handle, Mummy I will miss, ET though...OjuyLk3.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Drummanmatt said:

Meh if it is ET serves the little alien right for never being able to say my name properly in nearly 26 years. It's Matt/Matthew, not "mmmmeehhhhhh-tah" or "mmmmmeeeehhhhh-tah-hewww" :lol:

90% of the time he doesn't even say my name, but on the off chance that he does I still turn into a giant child lol 

I'm beginning to wonder if it might be Terminator though. That'd affect the Hollywood SZ, aesthetically at least. 

• Like 1

I love ET.  I'd really miss it if it were gone.  And, start yelling at me now, but I like Terminator too.  The fog rolling over everyone at the end is my favorite. :)

2 hours ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

Because they'll lose sources if they're flat out. So they warn people without losing what they have.

<sigh>  Understand.

• Like 1

I'm surprised this E.T. rumor is popping up. First, it just opened from a refurbishment a few weeks ago. Second, based on the Nintendo World blueprints that were "leaked" a few months ago (if they were legit or not I don't know), it showed E.T. adventure still standing with the queue being moved to the other side of the building; where the Garden of Allah Villas are at now. One possible reason why it showed the attraction still standing is because E.T. Adventure is the last remaining Spielberg attraction at Universal Studios and Universal is required to keep it since Spielberg has a stake in the park. (Spielberg worked on Men In Black, but did not direct it.)

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic