HHN 27 Speculation

hhnfan95

I'm bored. And kind of tired of hearing people complain about marketing. SOOOO heres a fun question! If you could chose one person in this forum to go to the event with, Who would it be and why? 

I'd probably choose Hunnylvr or Mystiquephreeq (sorry if I butchered the spelling) cause I tend to align most with their point of views and they seem pretty rad!

• Like 5

Critical Analysis would be fun to go with too, But solely because I simply cannot picture him going through the mazes Like I can everyone else. Does he smile? Does he walk around with a report card, grading as he goes? Is he writing on the forum as he walks through the house? 

(This is a joke btw respect for every one on here)

• Like 8

So, the images from the Hell-o-Ween Scarezone coming to Hollywood look awesome! Same goes for Urban Inferno.  If either one comes to Orlando I will be so excited! The costume designs are amazing!

Also, the fact that Hollywood has released basically their entire lineup minus the shared IP stuff is blowing my mind. We normally have all of our zones and originals weeks before they do. 

Edited by Badge

2 hours ago, Badge said:

So, the images from the Hell-o-Ween Scarezone coming to Hollywood look awesome! Same goes for Urban Inferno.  If either one comes to Orlando I will be so excited! The costume designs are amazing!

Also, the fact that Hollywood has released basically their entire lineup minus the shared IP stuff is blowing my mind. We normally have all of our zones and originals weeks before they do. 

Hollywood's getting 8 houses this year, with 3 being exclusives(TWD Attraction, Titans of Terror *basically All Nite Die In minus Micheal*, and Insidious Chp 4). So far there have been four mazes, the tram, and the scarezones already announced for them while y'all are stuck with 3 mazes announced. Hopefully the higher ups can start green lighting more IP's; we all know Jigsaw & Blumhouse are coming so they might as well announce it.

17 hours ago, Itsjosie said:

I'm bored. And kind of tired of hearing people complain about marketing. SOOOO heres a fun question! If you could chose one person in this forum to go to the event with, Who would it be and why? 

I'd probably choose Hunnylvr or Mystiquephreeq (sorry if I butchered the spelling) cause I tend to align most with their point of views and they seem pretty rad!

A lot of you would be great to go with, but one who sticks out is Drummanmatt, so I can help show him around for his first HHN!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, b-wolf95 said:

So, we should not expect any new announcement until the full reveal?

At least we don't have to wait too long for that.

The IP's wouldn't allow them(Jigsaw & Blumhouse) all to be announced at once since one might overshadow the other. I'd say an announcement this week(Jigsaw), one more next week(Blumhouse), and the full reveal next week after the last IP is announced. 

• Like 1

<blushing>  Hey, I will meet up with any of  you, any time!  And Matt, you're correct - I totally want to go through houses with you because you're a screamer. :)  Honestly, we (my wife, my best friend and I - the weird version of 3 Musketeers) have been doing this so many years now, we have learned to spot the screamers in line, and we intentionally let people go ahead of us so we can get next to these people.  It's paid off spectacularly!  At 25, the woman behind us screamed her head off through Jack's house all the way through, and when she came out the exit, she said, "Oh my god, I literally peed myself".  She was about 40.  LOL

Anyway, let me publicly invite any of the Nightmares family to say hi or join up to go through a house.  Very often you might recognize us because at least one of us will be wearing a Nightmares shirt every night while the others wear Dare 2 Escape shirts (we have to advertise, ya know?).  AND, we are three middle-aged women who will walk little circles around you young 'uns.    hahahah  Occasionally, all three of us will have the makeup done as well.  I love that stuff!

While I was bummed about the fart to the face that was the end of the "countdown", my excitement for this year grows daily.  I have 100% faith that I will not be disappointed, and this will still be my favorite time of year.  I absolutely adore A&D and have been fortunate to call some of them friends.  I know they work their asses off, and they have the passion that makes this the awesome thing it is every year.  Oh, and bonus, no f-ing Walking Dead this year!  I'm good! :) 

• Like 2

I know someone recently mentioned meeting up with people from HNN for the event. Has anyone ever created something like a FB group or calendar so every night of the event, we could see who was going and maybe split into two groups (Express/Regular). My fiance and I have FF+ with Express and are always looking for people to join us. I'm a total wuss, but I have a great appreciation for the scareactors and the storyline that HHN A&D creates. I always feel less like a wuss when there are more people around me :zombie_attack:Would really like a way to meet up with some of you. 

Edited by TheLadyGator
  • Like 2

I wish HHN would make a shirt that a 40 year old father of two could wear and not look like a douche. I mean I have lots of weird tshirts. Im closer to 12 in mentality than my actual age but I just can't do blood splatter, clowns, zombies, etc especially the fuckin horrid designs they come up with. Ive bought 2 tshirts over the years. The HHN21 tee with lady luck on it and last year I HAD to buy the TCM shirt. Both of them fit like dog crap. Both XL's, both too short in length and both have sleeves that would accommodate 30" arms. So I am always disappointed in design and quality in the tshirts. maybe if I were still an angry, rebelling teenager.... but I have a corporate IT job and drive a Tahoe with a couple cars seats!!!! hahahahah! how about something basic but cool guys!

• Like 1

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic