HHN 27 Speculation

hhnfan95

Oof even the GP is pissed about the countdown, marketing is screwed. At the same time we already know all of the houses, but they should've released originals today. Hollywood's getting an announcement Saturday at an LA panel, so its most likely an exclusive. For those curious about the lineup it's this:

(1) The Shining - SS22

(2) AHS: Asylum, Coven, Roanoke - SS21

(3) Ash vs Evil Dead - Parade Building

(4) Jigsaw - Shrek Queue

(5) Blumhouse of Horrrors(ft Sinister & Insidious according to rumors) - MIB Tent

(6) Bayou of Blood - SS24

(7) Angels vs Demons(name unknown, concept known) - SS24

(8) Harvest of the Souls - Sprung 1

(9) Vampire house codenamed "Hive" - Sprung 2

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wow said:

Oof even the GP is pissed about the countdown, marketing is screwed. At the same time we already know all of the houses, but they should've released originals today. Hollywood's getting an announcement Saturday at an LA panel, so its most likely an exclusive. For those curious about the lineup it's this:

(1) The Shining - SS22

(2) AHS: Asylum, Coven, Roanoke - SS21

(3) Ash vs Evil Dead - Parade Building

(4) Jigsaw - Shrek Queue

(5) Blumhouse of Horrrors(ft Sinister & Insidious according to rumors) - MIB Tent

(6) Bayou of Blood - SS24

(7) Angels vs Demons(name unknown, concept known) - SS24

(8) Harvest of the Souls - Sprung 1

(9) Vampire house codenamed "Hive" - Sprung 2

Wow. So hopefully marketing learned something today.

14 minutes ago, Jediwhit82 said:

Just leaked, the remaining houses are 5 exact copies of Walking Dead 25 and one house where Vince McMahon shoves Roman Reigns down your throat.

Already get enough roman reigns for 3+ hours a week. Please no more.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ThNdIzNiR said:

Honestly, they mine as well not even have a marketing department at all. All they've done is piss me off to the point where I don't want to go. If what is happening this year takes place again next year, they won't be getting a dime from me. 

Expect next year's event to be like 22, with Nintendoworld going under construction 28 is gonna lose 3 house locations(Sprungs & Parade), so unless they find a way to work around that or find a safe path to them expect a little bit more hecticness. On the bright side, I've heard Universal is working on something that'll make it impossible for a Scream/Conjuring situation to happen again. 

13 minutes ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/drubov/status/893128578648477697

I think this is the lesson that's been learned today.

I mean, even people complaining about it on Twitter are entering the stupid sweepstakes. Some things never change.

i dunno-- i travel from canada (the land where i can't even enter the sweepstakes) and i wish i didn't buy my tickets. think i would have skipped out this year. oh well-- i am sure i'm a small part of their market that they probably don't care about us.

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic