HHN 27 Speculation

hhnfan95

Just happy to be here. Waiting for my free screensaver when the counter ends and I'll be happier than ever to change out my current one.

I'll be at the event, I'll have fun, I'll get drunk and will have spent probably $700 over the month for it. You'll do the same and enjoy your damn cell phone wallpaper.

• Like 1

Ten minutes until disappointment!

Just now, Frogger said:

Just happy to be here. Waiting for my free screensaver when the counter ends and I'll be happier than ever to change out my current one.

I'll be at the event, I'll have fun, I'll get drunk and will have spent probably $700 over the month for it. You'll do the same and enjoy your damn cell phone wallpaper.

CANNOT WAIT FOR A SCREENSAVER HELL YEA!!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, criticalanalysis said:

Ten minutes until disappointment!

CANNOT WAIT FOR A SCREENSAVER HELL YEA!!!

Ooops. Inside source said I wasn't suppose to leak that. Announcement delayed until September. Soz

• Like 3

Just now, Frogger said:

Ooops. Inside source said I wasn't suppose to leak that. Announcement delayed until September. Soz

welp :( Hey at least we have the AoV show, hopefully they get rid of B&T this year and axe scare zones for MAXIMAL MARKETING CONTROL!!!!

And PS - "You are being watched. Don't disappoint us." 

So evil...and then they'll release a wall paper.

GOOD ATTEMPT AT HORROR UNIVERSAL!

(watch me be wrong)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StupidStupidDan said:

Yup. Something odd going on with the soul tally tracker. Maybe that's them emptying the souls into a bag or something.

Mine says 124 now. 

I have a feeling this wasn't intentional and the site is just a POS. 

59 minutes ago, marmoset said:

The cryptic comment was in regards to a zone. For a while i thought it had gotten canned, until Ifrits latest tweets. If it is still a go, they have done hell of a job keeping a lid on it. 

This will probably be the most exciting thing I'll read today.  The more I see the comments here, the more I think we're about to be duped... and you all are right - no more souls can be collected.  That's it.  Fuck me.

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic