HHN 27 Speculation

hhnfan95

30 minutes ago, Gambit said:

I think you all are forgetting one very important person...

Iqnyo4m.png

I bet that thing talks like the old Quizno puppets.

2 hours ago, Gambit said:

Well the 2 biggest current IPs from Blumhouse are The Purge and Insidious. Now with The Purge having it's own scarezone just down the street I think it's safe to say the Blumhouse character would probably be from Insidious or maybe Sinister if they want to mix it up.

Or Kevin from Split

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, LuckBeALadyTonite said:

I don't think they'll do a fairly normal looking person like Hedwig in the streets, (and doubt they could find a proper way to do the Beast), but the thought of the amazing improv the scareactors could do with that character makes me wish they would!

they can do someone with big muscles for the beast. basically get someone that's 6 ft 1 to 5 and add some blood on his lips. if they're afraid of him being shirtless add some ripped clothes on him instead then.

Picturing a 7 style zone, if this IP zone happens. 

The Sins were the distractions. The minions were the scares. Add in the potential for barker abilities for those on the stage, they better have a really good Ash.  

Wasn't there a casting call for speaking roles that wasn't for B&T? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mystiquephreeq said:

Picturing a 7 style zone, if this IP zone happens. 

The Sins were the distractions. The minions were the scares. Add in the potential for barker abilities for those on the stage, they better have a really good Ash.  

Wasn't there a casting call for speaking roles that wasn't for B&T? 

wouldn't it be cool if the minions were the victims from the movies that have gone insane and try to attack you

Has anyone talked about BH new movie 'Happy Death Day' coming out this year? It seems they're backing the movie with heavy distribution and advertising thinking it'll be the next 'Get Out' (#4 grossing horror movie @ $175M per IMDB)... maybe that could be in the BH house?! I wouldn't be opposed to it

44 minutes ago, HHN2007 said:

Has anyone talked about BH new movie 'Happy Death Day' coming out this year? It seems they're backing the movie with heavy distribution and advertising thinking it'll be the next 'Get Out' (#4 grossing horror movie @ $175M per IMDB)... maybe that could be in the BH house?! I wouldn't be opposed to it

That movie looks like a hell of a lot of fun. Groundhog's day slasher flick? Yes, please!

It's also coming out on Friday, October 13th. I wouldn't doubt it if they at least did some sort of special appearance that night. That baby mask guy is pretty chilling. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, StupidStupidDan said:

That movie looks like a hell of a lot of fun. Groundhog's day slasher flick? Yes, please!

It's also coming out on Friday, October 13th. I wouldn't doubt it if they at least did some sort of special appearance that night. That baby mask guy is pretty chilling. 

Yea I'm super stoked for it! I hope they have some midnight releases, just think, HHN from 7-11:30 and then movie at Citywalk?! Yes please!

19 hours ago, RevFreako said:

It's a shame Blumhouse doesn't have its own humanoid (CALM DOWN) icon. Their icon is a house. If they had, like, the equivalent of the boy fishing from the Dreamworks logo, they'd be set.

I read this and my mind went straight to a Humanoids from the Deep house, and how awesome it would be!

I feel like they could easily replicate this as a facade/first room in the house...

Wouldn't be surprised. One scareactor, suspended chair and book, door that randomly slams shut, swinging light bulb. Dooo it.

• Like 2

"From Dusk Till Dawn (2014) –

Most people actually don’t know this happened… but what happened was is that the Maze was gonna promote the TV Show but use Scenes from the Original Film only there was right issues and they changed it to be based on the TV Show."

Is this true? I dont remember hearing anything about this.... and WTF is with this promote one thing by name and show something different in material?????

16 minutes ago, PeoriaBJJ said:

"From Dusk Till Dawn (2014) –

Most people actually don’t know this happened… but what happened was is that the Maze was gonna promote the TV Show but use Scenes from the Original Film only there was right issues and they changed it to be based on the TV Show."

Is this true? I dont remember hearing anything about this.... and WTF is with this promote one thing by name and show something different in material?????

FDtD replaced an original in 2014. Ritual was the codename for that original. It was always going to be based on the TV show. I'm not sure what HHNU is talking about on that one. 

• Like 3

Just now, mystiquephreeq said:

FDtD replaced an original in 2014. Ritual was the codename for that original. It was always going to be based on the TV show. I'm not sure what HHNU is talking about on that one

ok Im glad Im not losing it. Im 40 know and get choked a lot so I was worried my mind was falling me!

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, mystiquephreeq said:

FDtD replaced an original in 2014. Ritual was the codename for that original. It was always going to be based on the TV show. I'm not sure what HHNU is talking about on that one. 

Wasn't there a redneck vampire bar original a few years ago that was basically "We Promise This Isn't FDtD"? That might be what they're talking about.

1 hour ago, RevFreako said:

Wasn't there a redneck vampire bar original a few years ago that was basically "We Promise This Isn't FDtD"? That might be what they're talking about.

1 hour ago, themazethinker said:

demon cantina was the name in 2004

Demon Cantina was in 2005. I wouldn't really call it a redneck bar. It was a part of Terra Cruentas. It was designed to pay homage to FDtD, but there have been many houses that have done that. IT, in 08, paid homage to Event Horizon. The Hallow paid homage to The Halloween Tree. There are others, but my brain isn't cooperating at the moment. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mystiquephreeq said:

Demon Cantina was in 2005. I wouldn't really call it a redneck bar. It was a part of Terra Cruentas. It was designed to pay homage to FDtD, but there have been many houses that have done that. IT, in 08, paid homage to Event Horizon. The Hallow paid homage to The Halloween Tree. There are others, but my brain isn't cooperating at the moment. 

What was the concept of The Hallow and Interstellar Terror? I've read about them but I don't see what the scares could've been in both houses