HHN 27 Speculation

hhnfan95

15 hours ago, Lar6767 said:

I don't need immediate gratification. I'm making the point that this entire thread is a waste of time if we can speculate wildly but if anyone were to get close to the answers then other posters will attempt to quash their ability to spill them. What difference does it make when the identities of the rest have been assumed for months? We have the map but we can't confirm anything? Doesnt make sense. Everyone understands that the owners of the IP might be involved but I'm sure those agreements, including announcement dates, have been worked out at this point. They wouldnt be building houses without them in place. And based upon what happened today I think it sounds as if it is an internal Universal issue if Murdy thought there was going to be an announcement but it was cancelled. It seems like quite a leap to assume that it's the IP owners holding it up and I think that shows that you don't know the industry either.

Not sure who you are, but I find it obnoxious and rude for you to come in with the type of comments you did.  Mystique is FAR from condescending.  She's actually a very kind, carefully thoughtful person who brings a lot to this forum.   She's also VERY intelligent.  So back off.  Whoever pissed in your Cheerios doesn't post here.

I have no problem with everyone giving their opinions on the spec and the event - that's what we are here for - just like MZ said.  But personal attacks, unwarranted at that, are not acceptable.  I've made some terrific friends here, and I can't just sit by and watch someone crap on one of them.  Whatever your issue is, maybe take it off the personal attack line and we can actually discuss it.

• Like 8

27 minutes ago, Gambit said:

"A conflict will ensue." A conflict as in a VS. 

"You may suspect the Evil of the Dead" with a cloud of smoke. It's not the Evil Dead and that's an Ash cloud. 

Basically Ash VS Evil Dead is confirmed. According to Ifrit anyways. 

This doesnt make me excited at all :( Dont see this house being scary at all

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

Depends on how that lawsuit turns out. If it's in WB's favor, then probably ASAP. If not...who knows. Probably not.

Well according to Variety they're already moving forward with The Conjuring 3. So it must not be much of an issue.

http://variety.com/2017/film/news/conjuring-3-david-leslie-johnson-1202478681/

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, criticalanalysis said:

I wouldn't watch the show - just do the house so you don't know what to expect first.

That's a pretty good idea. Maybe watch the first episode or two of season 1 to understand who the characters are. But, some of the gags might actually get ruined for you if they focus on the comedy aspects.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tich0las said:

Just realized Blumhouse produced Whiplash. Very good movie - not horror, but a solid film.

They also did The Tooth Fairy starring The Rock. Might be in the house, since that movie is horrible. *Whiplash drum rim shot* 

I can't like this enough times.

since there's a rumor of a scarezone of the ips joining the soul collectors and trying to collect your soul i came up of what characters we should see in that zone

ahs - either bloody face, the Minotaur, or the pig man

shining - of course jack with a axe

ash vs evil dead - either a deadite or ash but ash is unlikely since he's a hero

saw - jigsaw minion with a pig mask

blumhouse - i honestly don't know since there's so many, maybe since it probably won't be in the house a cannibal from green inferno?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hunnylvr said:

Not sure who you are, but I find it obnoxious and rude for you to come in with the type of comments you did.  Mystique is FAR from condescending.  She's actually a very kind, carefully thoughtful person who brings a lot to this forum.   She's also VERY intelligent.  So back off.  Whoever pissed in your Cheerios doesn't post here.

I have no problem with everyone giving their opinions on the spec and the event - that's what we are here for - just like MZ said.  But personal attacks, unwarranted at that, are not acceptable.  I've made some terrific friends here, and I can't just sit by and watch someone crap on one of them.  Whatever your issue is, maybe take it off the personal attack line and we can actually discuss it.

I'm not sure who you are either but if you go back and look at the posts you'll see her attempt to explain to me how the entire entertainment industry works, when she is probably a scare actor acting like an intellectual property attorney, certainly was condescending. Why are you fighting her battles for her anyway? She attacked me but now you have to jump in. Both you and her are proving my initial point which was that there seem to be an awful lot of posters who are bullying anyone who doesn't post something they don't like. Beat it.

Ok everyone, enough is enough. From now on any post I see with any sort of bullying or name calling will be deleted. I don't know what's going on right now, maybe it's due to the lack of info, but a lot of you seem to be under the impression that the Speculation forum is the place for you to start your own personal crusades. It's not. 

• Like 11

51 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

blumhouse - i honestly don't know since there's so many, maybe since it probably won't be in the house a cannibal from green inferno?

maybe sinister? If I remember correctly he takes children's souls 

• Like 1

Well the 2 biggest current IPs from Blumhouse are The Purge and Insidious. Now with The Purge having it's own scarezone just down the street I think it's safe to say the Blumhouse character would probably be from Insidious or maybe Sinister if they want to mix it up.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Gambit said:

Well the 2 biggest current IPs from Blumhouse are The Purge and Insidious. Now with The Purge having it's own scarezone just down the street I think it's safe to say the Blumhouse character would probably be from Insidious or maybe Sinister if they want to mix it up.

It's a shame Blumhouse doesn't have its own humanoid (CALM DOWN) icon. Their icon is a house. If they had, like, the equivalent of the boy fishing from the Dreamworks logo, they'd be set.

5 minutes ago, RevFreako said:

It's a shame Blumhouse doesn't have its own humanoid (CALM DOWN) icon. Their icon is a house. If they had, like, the equivalent of the boy fishing from the Dreamworks logo, they'd be set.

Blumhouse does have the creepy opening for its horror movies with the ghost looking girl. But she looks a little too generic I think to really stand out. 

Just now, QueenoftheBunnies said:

Blumhouse does have the creepy opening for its horror movies with the ghost looking girl. But she looks a little too generic I think to really stand out. 

THey'll probably stick her in the mashup house. One room taken care of.

41 minutes ago, RevFreako said:

35 minutes ago, QueenoftheBunnies said:

I think you all are forgetting one very important person...

Iqnyo4m.png

• Like 11

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic