HHN 27 Speculation

hhnfan95

1 hour ago, HHNManics said:

With stages set (soundstages), each with a clone (Shining and AHS are in both Orlando and Hollywood)
In its way (on the path leading to the soundstages), 'tis an iconic zone (scare zone of icons (HHN icons, horror villains?)

17 minutes ago, imprint said:

With stages set (soundstages), each with a clone (Shining and AHS are in both Orlando and Hollywood)
In its way (on the path leading to the soundstages), 'tis an iconic zone (scare zone of icons (HHN icons, horror villains?)

the horror villains can be another all night die in

On 7/6/2017 at 8:12 AM, Oysterhead00 said:

That's interesting as this was the second time I received it...first time it was addressed to a different name which just so happened to be my middle name!  I never use my middle name and know I would have never used it for a ticket or placing kind of order or anything and was wondering how they got it.

Guess it was just a freaky coincidence.

Dude, you had two souls.

Had. Now both have been collected.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ScottEdmondson41 said:

Saw a post on Facebook from a Florida news station reporting about the whole soul collectors thing, and a bunch of christians were complaining about that somehow. 

Funny how something as mundane as recruiting your social media friends to get annoying emails can be painted to look offensive to someone. That reach!

I'm hoping next week brings more news...much too quiet lately.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Alice said:

Funny how something as mundane as recruiting your social media friends to get annoying emails can be painted to look offensive to someone. That reach!

I'm hoping next week brings more news...much too quiet lately.

I am under the opinion we should hopefully get something this week since Hollywood is likely doing something this week that is not their exclusive Insidious.

I've been gone for a week enjoying pandora(which is amazing and has the kind of immersivness I love about Horror Nights without the Horror), but I have some opinions! I liked AoV it didn't detract for me, but it didn't add either. I don't see how the argument of laziness can possibly be made when comparing horror nights to every other place, horror nights is the only one that doesn't repeat the majority of their houses each year, like howl-O-scream and many others.

For me one of the biggest problems with horror nights that has always ruined the mood, is the ending of rides, Mummy works because it ends with Brendan Friaser getting killer, but all of the others are too happy. For me the biggest offenders are gringots and transformers. I wonder how much it would cost to make an alternate last screen, like in Gringots have Voldy kill Harry, and then in transformers, have it end with Megstron beheading Optimus. Just something to keep the horror alive even on attractions.

28 minutes ago, Jediwhit82 said:

For me one of the biggest problems with horror nights that has always ruined the mood, is the ending of rides, Mummy works because it ends with Brendan Friaser getting killer, but all of the others are too happy. For me the biggest offenders are gringots and transformers. I wonder how much it would cost to make an alternate last screen, like in Gringots have Voldy kill Harry, and then in transformers, have it end with Megstron beheading Optimus. Just something to keep the horror alive even on attractions.

Have you seen what they do at HHN over in Japan? They change the ride videos so that they fit the horror theme. For example, I remember seeing a video of their Back to the Future ride in Japan and at the end, you get transported to a house in Japan and the grudge ghosts come out. It's really cool and I soooo wish our HHN would do that. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jediwhit82 said:

As a fan of the Simpsons, I've always wanted the Treehouse of Horror overlay. Or, just anything involving Treehouse of Horror in that section of the park.

• Like 8

48 minutes ago, PeoriaBJJ said:

Any one else get the survey from Uni? The ultra secret one where you have to promise not to tell??? All about horror and such!!!!

Taking it right now.

Post-Survey: That was actually quite interesting. I'm intrigued at a lot of the off the wall stuff.

57 minutes ago, PeoriaBJJ said:

Any one else get the survey from Uni? The ultra secret one where you have to promise not to tell??? All about horror and such!!!!

IDK what you're referring to, and wouldn't be able to discuss it if I did.

Theoretically though, maybe the survey would include several interesting properties that I wouldn't think would even be under consideration for HHN.

Also, I think there might have been one on the first big list that wasn't in any of the other lists...uh...theoretically of course

1 minute ago, StupidStupidDan said:

IDK what you're referring to, and wouldn't be able to discuss it if I did.

Theoretically though, maybe the survey would include several interesting properties that I wouldn't think would even be under consideration for HHN.

Also, I think there might have been one on the first big list that wasn't in any of the other lists...uh...theoretically of course

Yeah, maybe theoretically there were games and movies and IP's we never knew were even thought of? Theoretically of course

Quick question about the Unmasking the Horror Tour, I know last year they said no photography but ended up changing it to select mazes. I know the same warning is on the website now, so do you guys have a guess as to how it'll be this year? Are the original mazes the only ones we can take pictures in? 

Just now, Arsik_22 said:

Quick question about the Unmasking the Horror Tour, I know last year they said no photography but ended up changing it to select mazes. I know the same warning is on the website now, so do you guys have a guess as to how it'll be this year? Are the original mazes the only ones we can take pictures in? 

Most likely.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wow said:

Yeah, maybe theoretically there were games and movies and IP's we never knew were even thought of? Theoretically of course

Of course this is the first time in a month I've went to the universal site and haven't been asked to take a survey now that I want to see what the properties are :(

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, MoonKnight said:

Of course this is the first time in a month I've went to the universal site and haven't been asked to take a survey now that I want to see what the properties are :(

Me too, everyone's talking about this list and I just wanna know what the true properties are

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

Just thought about this.

Any possibility of Angels Vs Demons being a horror adaptation of Paradise Lost?

I'd love that, but like others have posted some christians are already crowing about the soul collectors stuff. There would be full blown protests if there was a house depicting Adam and Eve and Satan. On a side note I always thought Dantes Inferno could make for a great house but I assume religious groups would be all over that one too

Edited by MoonKnight
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, PeoriaBJJ said:

Some very interesting properties mentioned in that survey. But, alas, I'm sworn to secrecy. 

I will I'll say that if THEY did go with some of those IPs I could LIVE a happy life!

Some also made me a bit hollow inside.

Seriously, what?

Ok, that's the last I'll say of this.

10 minutes ago, PeoriaBJJ said:

Some very interesting properties mentioned in that survey. But, alas, I'm sworn to secrecy. 

I will I'll say that if THEY did go with some of those IPs I could LIVE a happy life!

1 minute ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

Some also made me a bit hollow inside.

Seriously, what?

Ok, that's the last I'll say of this.

Guys y'all are killing me!!!! the survey just popped up but I did not see anything about prospective properties. Can't y'all just tell us? Or better yet hit us with some Ifrit-style sh#%$ty riddles about the IPs :D

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic