HHN 27 Speculation

hhnfan95

1 minute ago, timbo8 said:

could it be scarezone beciaseo one ip scarezone fell though

Ifrit's hints on it were directed to the Vampire-Conjuring replacement house. A scarezone would be good though

Edited by wow

2 hours ago, Oysterhead00 said:

Thanks for the reminder!  They also talk in Memes and emoji's....like cavemen carving hieroglyphics on cave walls (cavemen + hieroglyphics is a joke so don't point out its Egyptian).  

Glyphs are a form of pictograph. You're not far off on the comparison. 

You're, also, the second person I've had compare emojis to hieroglyphs tonight. 

I've been working. I'll need to catchup on spec.

7 hours ago, wow said:

To me it seems like they're using the urban legend of the Black Eyed Children. Possible entry in the Urban Legends series?

This could explain the casting call for females who are 5ft. Sounds like it could be a really good fit for the conjuring theming if they were covering the first film

7 hours ago, Drummanmatt said:

This could explain the casting call for females who are 5ft. Sounds like it could be a really good fit for the conjuring theming if they were covering the first film

The only part that could be hard for them is explaining how you switch houses mid maze(assuming the Conjuring 2 section was already built or even built). This should be a good house and makes a lot more sense than vampire clowns

I doubt they would have done both conjuring films in one maze. They are very different settings and time periods so wouldn't flow as well. Plus they would have probably liked to keep something back so that if the conjuring maze was a hit they could bring it back for conjuring 2 (maybe in the London side of Harry Potter?). Who knows?

• Like 1

Got to say. Just started watching the tv show ash vs evil dead and I'm addicted. It's just so fun, camp, gory and silly! If they did do a house based on the show it would be really fun. As long as they don't do the morgue scene - that was pretty disgusting. Surprised they got away with that haha

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Brandon_Voorhees said:

I don't understand the phrase "names of station."

I believe it means important people...but what kinds? The word "Station" reminds me of royalty, but he says that the Avenue of Stars is the perfect location...so scary Dead famous people? That would be fun! 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, TheLadyGator said:

I believe it means important people...but what kinds? The word "Station" reminds me of royalty, but he says that the Avenue of Stars is the perfect location...so scary Dead famous people? That would be fun! 

One of the first things that popped in my head was Downton Abbey but I don't think that would be a hit with the Horror Nights crowd. Famous dead people could be fun, but I think once relatives of the deceased found out about their loved ones image being used to scare people Universal will be issuing an apology and need a replacement the next day.

7 minutes ago, ChildOfHorror said:

The "Names of station" could be referring to the Purge. All the president masks from the last movie. Lots of train stations and such named after presidents 

I think this makes the most sense. I don't think they'd do dead celebrities for reasons already mentioned. Purge in Avenue of the Stars also allows them to use the property for the opening scaremony again as well. 

To me, "names of station" suggests either positions of power, or royalty. I still can't link this to the purge, but I can't put forward another plausible theory either lol.  Only thing that springs to mind is vampire heirachy, or Grimm royals....

As for opening ceremony, Legacy on IU suggested there's a "scare zone" with the code name  "hook". I have a suspicion this is the opening ceremony, used to draw people in and help stagger the crowds for the various mazes. As to what it could be is anyone's guess. I still live in hope of lady muerte as she looks fantastic for a Halloween event but given the lack of anything from marketing who knows?

Plus I think South Park already did "dead celebs" to great effect. It would be too easy to fall into cringeworthy and offensive territory with that. 

2 hours ago, ChildOfHorror said:

The "Names of station" could be referring to the Purge. All the president masks from the last movie. Lots of train stations and such named after presidents 

I think you nailed it. Purge movies do deal with classes and the haves and have nots as well. Seems to fit and that was already a rumor for a scarezone

33 minutes ago, OhHaiInternet95 said:

"Vampire Children?"

Ifrit has hinted that our vampire house will be based on the Urban Legend of the black eyed children. Vampire Children isn't really a good description of the house but it is what it is

35 minutes ago, Film Potential said:

Just wanted to say an Angels vs Demons house sounds amazing. If you travel from Heaven to Hell that would be visually stunning.

Does also sound like a good way to get Christian complainers but Exorcist didn't got complaints last year so what the heck.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

Does also sound like a good way to get Christian complainers but Exorcist didn't got complaints last year so what the heck.

Saw a post on Facebook from a Florida news station reporting about the whole soul collectors thing, and a bunch of christians were complaining about that somehow. 

• Like 1

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic