HHN 27 Speculation

hhnfan95

Just now, criticalanalysis said:

Welps one of the two cool ideas speculated for the year is gone.

Apparently it might just be something along the lines of Angels vs Demons. Also may I ask what the other cool idea was?

Just now, criticalanalysis said:

Actually I misread, excuse me :)

It's fine. The Ifrit stated that this house will "be more steamy than baroque and dreamy" so maybe a steampunk Angels vs Demons? Idk, this house and the vampire one are the only things that we know little to nothing about

9 hours ago, wow said:

It's fine. The Ifrit stated that this house will "be more steamy than baroque and dreamy" so maybe a steampunk Angels vs Demons? Idk, this house and the vampire one are the only things that we know little to nothing about

Maybe they mean sexy-er than normal? ;)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, PeoriaBJJ said:

I think its official.... we have no f**king clue whats going on. This is crazy after the last few years where we knew everything in like April. Also I think Halloween II was announcement on this day last year.

Yeah, what Legacy is saying about houses and scarezones on IU appears to be conflicting with everything we've heard before.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, QueenoftheBunnies said:

I believe millennial describes anyone born between 1984-1995

Actually it's 1982 to 2004 according to the chart from the New York Times

Thank God I am not even close to that category - I'm in the cool, yet cynical Gen X group.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, hunnylvr said:

Actually it's 1982 to 2004 according to the chart from the New York Times

Thank God I am not even close to that category - I'm in the cool, yet cynical Gen X group.

Actually, there's a new generational term that's popping up.

Xennials are the crossover generation that fall between 1977 and 1983. The real marker is technology. That group (which I'm included in) grew up in an analogue world, but the technology boom started to mature as they did.

1 hour ago, StupidStupidDan said:

Actually, there's a new generational term that's popping up.

Xennials are the crossover generation that fall between 1977 and 1983. The real marker is technology. That group (which I'm included in) grew up in an analogue world, but the technology boom started to mature as they did.

I'm pretty sure this game came with my first Atari 2600.

I'd say that gaming technology has come a ways since then. I guess I'm a Xennial.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PeoriaBJJ said:

Oh well. I like surprises.... just wish they'd throw out some crumbs here!

Agreed. I love the fact that, so far, it's been close to the chest. While I love speculation I sometimes dislike knowing the entire lineup by April every year- ya know? 
The only issue I have with it is that it makes it a bitch to try and write/produce any fan material like I have the last two years :P 

• Like 1

http://www.joblo.com/horror-movies/news/exclusive-first-poster-for-jigsaw-plus-san-diego-comic-con-details-155#.WV-wluF2ozQ.twitter
For those unaware Jigsaw will be at San Diego Comic Con this year. They will have a Panel on Friday July 21st at 5pm-6pm. Which could be the Maze announcement for SDCC.

No word on if Ash Vs Evil Dead will be at SDCC (Yet).

Edited by HHNManics
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, timbo8 said:

it does but that last line etvey game is the same every game that was playes in each saw movie was differernt

When he says it's the same. The games are all the same. It's the whole "Live or die. Make your choice" that is in all of the games in the saw films.

• Like 1

Alright so according to IU here's some details about the maze thought to be Gothicombs(it's very easy to see how they could get confused)

- Battle between Heaven & Hell

- Angels vs Demons

- Most likely will go from a cathedral to underworld

Note: Take all of this with a grain of salt because we know nothing official about this house till it's announced

Edited by wow
  • Like 1

Just now, timbo8 said:

sound like orginal vampire that simmular to let me in

To me it seems like they're using the urban legend of the Black Eyed Children. Possible entry in the Urban Legends series?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, wow said:

To me it seems like they're using the urban legend of the Black Eyed Children. Possible entry in the Urban Legends series?

could it be scarezone beciaseo one ip scarezone fell though

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic