HHN 27 Speculation

hhnfan95

1 hour ago, RevFreako said:

I'm not going to go looking up examples for you, but there are apparently creeper fans bothering scareactorson twitter, asking them their roles, creeping on them at their non-HHN positions, that sort of thing. The kind of creepy nonsense that should be more unexpected than it is. 

That nonsense with the license plate is just more of it. People just don't respect boundaries.

Yup. I'm also going off of anecdotal evidence but there's a LOT of toxic fandom around SAs and especially Entertainment performers. When I was just a guest I saw a lot of it among my social circle. Personally, I prefer it when fandom stops when the show/event/etc ends.

ETA: On a different note, I'm waiting with bated breath for Thursday and whatever information the Q&A (right?) may bring.

Edited by Alice
  • Like 2

Hello everyone! First post from long, long (like, HHNVault days long)time lurker. Forgive me for not reading the past pages, but is the Gothic house rumored to make a comeback? That was a great house from an awfully lackluster year. I can still remember the bungee cord gargoyles vividly. that'd be awesome.

10 minutes ago, mermaidvomit said:

Hello everyone! First post from long, long (like, HHNVault days long)time lurker. Forgive me for not reading the past pages, but is the Gothic house rumored to make a comeback? That was a great house from an awfully lackluster year. I can still remember the bungee cord gargoyles vividly. that'd be awesome.

Yeah it's rumored to be coming back and it will be a Crossover with Catacombs.

• Like 1

Very cool! I'm interested to see how that'll be done, as Gothic was in a huge castle & Cats N Combs was a totally different environment. I'm still hoping for a Nightengales sequel, my absolute *favorite* house & probably the most intense/scariest one they've done imo

• Like 1

On 6/6/2017 at 6:57 AM, Oysterhead00 said:

Wow, stalk much?  Probably just means been going to / working for HHN Since 2007...or Since VII...or one of 500 million things you wouldn't possibly know.

It's not a hint and certainly nothing you should be stopping the driver for, it's just a fan of the event.  

I don't know Florida license plates, but most states allow up to 8 digits.  If for some insane reason they decided to give hints by employees registered license plates, HHN27TWD or HHN27AHS would both work.

Take off your tinfoil hat and leave this fan or employee in peace.

Stalking? I don't think you even read the post... I happen to see this on the road WHILE I was driving myself. Not following anyone around or bothering whomever the driver may be. 

Again, did not stop the driver. Neither you nor myself know who this driver is. I do not see the harm in what I did compared to what other "fans" have done to actual confirmed scare actors. Believe me on this one, I know.

I don't expect it to be so blatantly obviously. Sure they are allowed up to 8 characters but does not mean they have to use all eight of them.

Ya got me. I'll be sure to stop driving past his house and leaving cryptic voicemail.  

23 hours ago, blueoktober said:

Just to add, Specialty license plates typically do not have the Orange in the middle and if it does the text is written over it.  I have one.

However Florida plates are just 6 digits if they are generic/normal ones.

You are able to customize anyway you please within the character limit and approval by the representative. I too have a personalized plate (or did a year ago). 

22 hours ago, Alice said:

I seriously thought this was a Poe/satire. 

Speaking as a TM (but not as a part of the HHN team or for the company, as always)--please don't let your speculation extend into our personal lives. That's....a whole new level of unnecessary. 

Even if I were truly including a random driver, this is extremely tame compared to what other "fans" have done to actual TMs who are scareactors. I made a comment on their shirt and license plate seeming connected. You're the one taking the jump claiming I'm being some scumbag. 

This place sure hasn't changed over years. Accused of stalking and being an overall scummy person. lol.

Thank you for the support Halcyon and PartyCityGhost. Not sure I know who you are PCG but you seem to know me. PM if you feel comfortable. Talking with Halycon now, may have something new between us. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Oysterhead00 said:

I'll just leave this here.  I have zero inside info, just passing on an interesting link...

https://hhnunofficial.com/2017/06/06/an-old-rumor-returns/

This was a big rumor around this time last year. I didn't care for it then, but if it kept TWD out of HHN then I was for it. Now that TWD seems to be on the outs for HHN without a yearly attraction, I am very against it. I would appreciate a walk-through type attraction that offers a unique experience, but TWD just feels so stale to me personally.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frogger said:

This place sure hasn't changed over years. Accused of stalking and being an overall scummy person. lol.

Yeah I agree with you entirely. It's amazing that I'm reading that because people noticed a cool license plate, some follow a main scareactor's Twitter page, and some people notice when an icon character walk into the park that means they're "stalkers." Shocking to see what constitutes "stalking" to this forum. And when I asked for evidence of actual stalking no one had it.

Edited by criticalanalysis
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Frogger said:

Thank you for the support Halcyon and PartyCityGhost. Not sure I know who you are PCG but you seem to know me. PM if you feel comfortable. Talking with Halycon now, may have something new between us. 

I will PM you something soon discussing this year's surprises. There's a lot you don't know yet 

2 hours ago, Frogger said:

Stalking? I don't think you even read the post... I happen to see this on the road WHILE I was driving myself. Not following anyone around or bothering whomever the driver may be. 

To play devil's advocate, I believe the "stalking" concerns came along with the comments regarding trying to see if the car was in the same place at the same time on other days.

• Like 1

I think we have better things to talk about, but I wasn't accusing anyone of 'stalking'. This IS an invasion of someone's privacy, though. It's crossing a line. And I can imagine if you were in their shoes, you'd be creeped out by it, too. There is absolutely no reason to drag someone's personal life outside of their job into this without their consent. That's all I'm saying. 

Anyway, let's get back to the important stuff. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Alice said:

his IS an invasion of someone's privacy, though. It's crossing a line. And I can imagine if you were in their shoes, you'd be creeped out by it, too

Unless I missed something how is it crossing a line? The dude with the license plate chose it, in part, for attention. It caught someone's attention. What consent is needed to take a picture of a license plate? Because that's not illegal.

Holy Lord people need to r e l a x.

Edited by criticalanalysis
  • Like 1

Tickets are now available, everything including FF and Express.  If I'm looking at everything correctly, there doesn't seem to be any price increases from last year... can anyone back that up?

Also, the whole ticket section is Catacombs-themed. 

• Like 2

Thanks for heads up re tickets. 

Just a quick one. The rush of blood with express pass - does this mean express passes for each night you go, or just one night only? Think it'll be all nights but wanted to check as websites unclear (and this is my first time so not sure how it worked previously!) 

1 minute ago, Drummanmatt said:

Thanks for heads up re tickets. 

Just a quick one. The rush of blood with express pass - does this mean express passes for each night you go, or just one night only? Think it'll be all nights but wanted to check as websites unclear (and this is my first time so not sure how it worked previously!) 

It's Rush of Fear and yes, express for every night that you have it.