HHN 27 Speculation

hhnfan95

2 hours ago, hunnylvr said:

I'm not trying to give you a hard time, but reading all of this on how to connect the code names made me giggle.. I mean, to me, the logic to connect it seems like such a random stretch.  Maybe that's how they make the code names, but it seems crazy.

Then why don't you solve them? Maybe people should look at the Hints Murdy give through Codenames if you need them... Here 

Edited by HHNManics

1 hour ago, mystiquephreeq said:

The Warrens have been proven to fake evidence and create hoaxes. Most serious paranormal researchers disregard the Amityville case as a hoax. They take advantage of families in crisis and make money off of those families misfortune. It's been awhile since I researched it, but I believe it was "The Haunting in Connecticut" where members of the family sued the Warrens. The brother, iirc, stated everything was exaggerated and mental health issues were to blame for the events. They take credit for cases they were barely involved in such as the Enfield Poltergeist. The primary researcher in that case has come out against them. 

Well, that's disappointing.  FYI - I also liked the movie Haunting in Connecticut.  Sucks that they actually are shitty people.  

1 hour ago, HHNManics said:

Then why don't you solve them? Maybe people should look at the Hints Murdy give through Codenames if you need them... Here 

Seriously - I meant no offense.  If you are correct in how you interpreted this then I am f*cking impressed.  Really.  My mind just can't make that many leaps.

29 minutes ago, hunnylvr said:

Well, that's disappointing.  FYI - I also liked the movie Haunting in Connecticut.  Sucks that they actually are shitty people.  

Seriously - I meant no offense.  If you are correct in how you interpreted this then I am f*cking impressed.  Really.  My mind just can't make that many leaps.

I have to correct my information. It wasn't "The Haunting in Connecticut", but "The Devil in Connecticut" case where a family member sued. 

Although, that was a case I'd forgotten about. It was the infamous "the devil made me do it" case. Ed and Lorraine assisted with the defense of a man who committed murder. Lorraine was the one who informed police that it wasn't the man's fault as he was possessed. 

6 hours ago, mystiquephreeq said:

Most serious paranormal researchers disregard the Amityville case as a hoax.

I should frigging hope so. The Lutzes admitted they made it all up with Jay Anson over a bottle of wine. Not the DeFeo murders, obviously that was real, but all of the poltergeist nonsense. 

13 hours ago, Oysterhead00 said:

I will be SOOOOOO happy if Ash vs Evil Dead shows up.  I didn't go the year they did Evil Dead, but it was based on the Ash-less remake so this making a "return" is about the same as calling a possible Halloween 3: Season of the Witch "another Michael Myers house" when there's no Shape in it.  Evil Dead without Ash isn't Evil Dead at all :)  Plus it's been a while since we had a truly funny dark comedy house and TCM showed us how chainsaws can be used in the houses so I think it's the perfect time to do it.  And they better have a puppet/animation deer head.  Just sayin...

I also can understand why, from a marketing perspective, they'd name it Ash vs Evil Dead given the misconception that it's a return house from a few years ago (same with why to avoid Evil Dead II as the title)...and the series has delved into a lot of the key moments and characters of II so it kinda works from that perspective as well.  I'm sure there will be a scene, character, or red bionic glove showing up to link it to the series.

Now in 5 years they just have to do another house for Army of Darkness and call it "Medieval Dead" as they originally wanted to title the movie, but the studio shot it down.  What a perfect title that would have been.

Well I mean if it comes to the event, Evil Dead would be cool to see come back with all three films in tact in one maze but idk if they will make it happen, if they do, then bravo to A&D on working their best on making it a reality but then again, they have to go through marketing with the idea and not only them but the right owners of the films and they aren't easy to work and I don't think Bruce Campbell and Sam Raimi would budge because they already let us have it with the remake but I think the only way we will ever have Evil Dead come back is if it was only to feature the tv show only. Back at HHN 19 it was great to have seen the nod to the movie in Silver Screams but I think that's as far as they could probably get away with, I could be wrong then again, I don't think we will see Halloween come to the event again till maybe later on down the line, same Leatherface, Freddy and Jason, I think we were originally going to have the Titans of Terror last year but instead we only had Michael and Leatherface for last year and 25 was just Freddy and Jason in their versus house, while Hollywood had all 4 in one last year, so yeah, there's no worries about that. Who knows if Evil Dead comes back or not, if it does, I would love to see it in any form. 

2 hours ago, Ecto_Freak said:

So since construction has started.. Why has nobody found any permits yet?

Permit site is being updated with new technology. The site times out constantly. The only time I've successfully searched all the Uni permits is at about midnight/1am. 

Last I checked, there weren't any permits. 

On 4/24/2017 at 10:27 PM, HHNManics said:

(If I appear mean to you I apologize I'm just trying to get the idea out and everything really)

I just want to point out that it's on Stanley Kubrick's Version. I also want to point out the disbelief of when someone hears "The Shining could it be coming" they just go "No it's not!". There has been more Buzz about "The Shining" coming to the event more than any other year of HHN. To tease "The Shining this year and then say "Oh no the Mummy will be a Maze" is just plain wrong. Just because it's a Stephen King Property doesn't mean it can't happen, "This is the End 3D" happened and "The Exorcist" both Mazes (Mostly Tite 3D) people would have never expected to become Mazes but they did. Two of the Maze Codenames for Hollywood actually hints at "The Shining" and I have connections for them. 

Charles:

The Show Brockmire has a Character named John Elton played by Ryan Lee and one of the main characters is Charles played by Tyrel Jackson Williams. The Song "Everything Old is New Again" has the lyrics "Put it on backwards when forwards fails" which reverse the name and you get Elton John. Elton John is actually friends with Murdy through Alice Cooper. A famous song person who did a song called "Shine on through".

Writer's Block:

There is a hint Murdy stated that refers to that Writer's Block doesn't specifically have to do with the Property more what the Keyboard shows. On the keyboard MN is gone which MN could stand for Minnesota. The Minnesota's Baseball Team is called The Twins.

And Orlando's Checkmate Codename being that Charles is the name of the Future King and Checkmate means to take out the King. That Charles and Checkmate are connected Codenames.

But why would it happen? It's extremely popular. Look through Murdy's Mind "What do you do after doing The Exorcist?". It's "The Shining" because it's one of the most requested and popular horror movies of all time and it's another horror movie that has affected and influenced the horror genre as much as "The Exorcist" has. 

But how would it be done. Well for Hollywood I saw this video that I think Murdy is gonna get Inspiration from like "The Exorcist" which is the Backwards but Forwards Theory. It's that if you view certain parts of the Film backwards and then forwards you can see certain things 

As for Orlando like "The Exorcist" I think they will take a much more original take. Like going through the mind of Regan in "The Exorcist" I think for "The Shining" they might want to go through the mind of Jack. There's so much that's Iconic Iconic about "The Shining" as well. I can't tell how many other sources (That I can't say) have told me "The Shining" will be happening this year.

Murdy has said that the next (or First) Maze Announcement will be in May which I'm betting to be "The Shining" and it will be made soon as I'm sure that Orlando is also getting ready to make a announcement so it could be "The Shining". Why because it would catch the community off guard like "The Exorcist" did last year. It would be the Biggest announcement they could make first. But when I'm guessing either that it will be randomly announced or it will announced like along the lines of the film.

Jack mentions in the film he can't leave the Hotel until May the 1st so maybe May the 1st or 2nd. The Original Room is 217 add a 5 Out in front and you get 5217, 5/2/17. It could be a Tuesday because the film is infamous for Tuesday. Which the dates for Tuesday are 5/2, 5/9, 5/16, 5/23, and 5/30. Also the release date of "The Shining" was May 23rd 1980 but it could be announced randomly. I'm just trying to make a point that out of all of Properties that haven't been announced yet that I have heard from my Source I believe "The Shining" is most likely to happen. 

(Also I don't think "IT" is happening because there will be Sequel based on the Adults next year so they could do a Maze next year with the First Film and the Second Film like how they didn't do "Insidous" until the Second film came out in 2013 and did it in 2013 and included both films. Plus I have been told by two Source that "IT" is not happening this year.)

*slow clap to applause*

WOW! This right here is so thought out I would be shocked if you were incorrect! Nicely done!!

As for the code name "Brains" I have to agree with the ones who have said this may be a code name for an original house. Cobweb stumped a lot of people last year from what I remember until that leaked happened. I have to go with I believe it's an original house code name.

Edited by Film Potential
  • Like 3

Wanted to post a new reply so I could  add my wishlist/speculation on Halloween Horror Nights 27. Hope you enjoy what I've come up with.

Wishlist-          

Icon-     The Caretaker                                        

IP's

1.Hellraiser                                                    

2. Phantasm                                                  

3.Pumpkinhead  

4. The Conjuring

A Hail Mary chance of happening

5. Last of Us

6. Puppet Master

Original Houses-

7. Castle Vampyre sequel

8a. An Icon House

8b. Civil War House- Soldiers returning from the grave think the battle never ended, and you, the guests, are the current foreign enemy standing in the way between the new America or Confederacy.                                    

9a. Vamp '56: "Come on Snake, Let's Rattle!" -Taking Prom to a whole new level at a bigger town.

9b.  Vamp '56: "Far Out"/ Vamp'56: Nowheresville- Graduation turns deadly for some cool cats.                                                     

Speculation-

Halloween Horror Nights 27: The Halloween Heart Pumps Again

Icon- The Caretaker (Dr. Albert Caine)

Speculation-

IP's

1. American Horror Story (Seasons 2,3, & 6) (Confirmed)
  2.  The Conjuring
  3. The Shining
  4. Ash vs. Evil Dead
  5. Saw: Legacy
  6. The Mummy (2017)

Original Houses-

7. Castle Vampyre Sequel  (I've had dreams about this house since late October 2016 and have never experienced this house)

8. Screamhouse sequel 

3D House-

9. Zombies at a Football game (Just gave it a name and theme)

Pay to Experience VR House- (Just giving it a name)

10. "What's under the Mansion's Stairs?"

Edited by Film Potential
Format was thrown in the trash once posted. Sorry for the length wasn't this long before format screwed up during posting.
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Film Potential said:

Original Houses-

7. Castle Vampyre sequel

8a. An Icon House

8b. Civil War House- Soldiers returning from the grave think the battle never ended, and you, the guests, are the current foreign enemy standing in the way between the new America or Confederacy.                                    

9a. Vamp '56: "Come on Snake, Let's Rattle!" -Taking Prom to a whole new level at a bigger town.

9b.  Vamp '56: "Far Out"/ Vamp'56: Nowheresville- Graduation turns deadly for some cool cats.                                                     

I don't know why I never thought about it but a sequel to Vamp '55 in the form of a house one year later is an amazing idea! Would be even cooler if they could get the most memorable actors back for the sequel. They just better not make it the 3D house (if we even get a 3D house this year). 

• Like 1

Do HHN permits for the spring tents come before the S.S. & P.B.? Or is it just all random every year? 

On a side note, it's great that most of the construction for HHN has started! But I wish they could announce another house already!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DM1996 said:

Do HHN permits for the spring tents come before the S.S. & P.B.? Or is it just all random every year? 

On a side note, it's great that most of the construction for HHN has started! But I wish they could announce another house already!!!!

Sprung and outdoor queue permits have usually come before parade and SS permits. They start construction on these first due to the weather. Besides summer creating heat issues, our afternoon thunderstorms can also hamper outdoor construction. 

Side note: Both Sprungs are getting new AC units. 

Also, Sprung is the brand name for the tent 1 & 2. Clearspan is the brand name for the new MIB tent. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Film Potential said:

Graduation turns deadly for some cool cats.                                                     

Halloween Horror Nights 27: The Halloween Heart Pumps Again

I cringed so hard, twice in a short time-frame, that it made all the muscles in my neck and shoulders hurt. Bravo!

• Like 1

So I'm up tonight and I was just looking through my twitter and before I go to sleep in check all the social media for Hollywood and Orlando, no tweets today, nor Snapchat or Facebook Hints.

But I did notice that Michael Aiello started following "@TheOverlookFest" on Twitter. Which is a film festival that holds horror films at the hotel known as the Overlook Hotel from "The Shining". Could be a hint, thought I would bring it up.

Edited by HHNManics
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, HHNManics said:

So I'm up tonight and I was just looking through my twitter and before I go to sleep in check all the social media for Hollywood and Orlando, no tweets today, nor Snapchat or Facebook Hints.

But I did notice that Michael Aiello started following "@TheOverlookFest" on Twitter. Which is a film festival that holds horror films at the hotel known as the Overlook Hotel from "The Shining". Could be a hint, thought I would bring it up.

You also should note that Jack Torrance was to look after the Overlook Hotel until May the 1st and guess what today is...Could we get an announcement today? Lets just keep our fingers crossed that an announcement happens perhaps this morning. :) 

Edited by HorrorUnearthed
  • Like 1

Can't remember if it was here or another forum, but I know there was some fear about an impending writer's strike...

It went beyond the deadline but the Writers Guild of America and the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers came to terms on a new contract early Tuesday, defusing the threat of a strike crippling the film and television industry.

The sides shook hands 90 minutes after the previous contract expiration deadline passed. The WGA had vowed to strike Tuesday if a deal was not in place.

The guild's instant "pencils down" policy had meant that shows that work on a quick-turnaround — notably day-time soap operas and late-night talk programs like "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon," "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert" and "Jimmy Kimmel Live" — would be out of topical material immediately.

If ratified by its members, the tentative deal will cover its television and film writers for three years. It addresses health care issues, parental leave and overtime payment among other sticking points.

LOL can you imagine what it would be like if the writers had a strike???? Who would pen all the shitty reboots and the same 5 jokes about Trump that I hear ever late night monologue?!!!!

On a serious note.... how would this effect HHN? Or would it?

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, PeoriaBJJ said:

LOL can you imagine what it would be like if the writers had a strike???? Who would pen all the shitty reboots and the same 5 jokes about Trump that I hear ever late night monologue?!!!!

On a serious note.... how would this effect HHN? Or would it?

Agreed, and those hosts are complete dogshit anyways so no loss if they're off the air.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, criticalanalysis said:

Agreed, and those hosts are complete dogshit anyways so no loss if they're off the air.

Colbert = NOT dog shit

On another note:  So much for the May 1 theory.  I keep trolling the HHN Twitter feed, and I get nothing.  I feel like an impatient child.

• Like 1

• Gambit pinned this topic
  • Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic