HHN 27 Speculation

hhnfan95

57 minutes ago, Jediwhit82 said:

I'm tired of zombies, but if it were Negan swinging a bat and stuff like that I might be ok with it. I would think Saviors might actualy work well as a Central Park scarezone.

Kinda like if Negan and the Saviors turn Universal Studios into a "safe zone", but have to be rid of the ones that refuse to gave to Negan which is some of the killed with there heads lucilled by Negan.

IPs I want before I die.

Bioshock

The Thing

WWE insipred

The Shinning

28 days later(after a year or so break from TWD)

Alien

Aliens

Predator (scarezone maybe)

IPs I would want that 100% arn't coming ever(because they are owned by Disney)

Nightmare before Christmas(scarezone?)

Temple of Doom

Death Troopers

6 hours ago, Jediwhit82 said:

IPs I want before I die.

Bioshock

The Thing

WWE insipred

The Shinning

Hate to break it to ya, but we're never going to get The Shinning due to Stephen King being a butthole about his IPs :(

On 11/8/2016 at 3:09 PM, JDW said:

I don't know when it's coming out, But I fully expect them to cash in on Max Landis' reboot of his father's movie: American Werewolf in London.

The minute I read about the movie being remade by Landis' son, my first thought was "Does this mean it comes back to both HHNs?"

10 hours ago, hhnfan95 said:

Hate to break it to ya, but we're never going to get The Shinning due to Stephen King being a butthole about his IPs :(

I'm hoping either Murdy or Aiello will eventually ware him down, and if not, I'm only a teenager and King is pretty old, I said before I die.

Honestly though, I've seen a lot of King stuff. and the Mist(especially the 2007 film with its amazing ending) is the only other story of his I would even want.

Edited by Jediwhit82

19 minutes ago, Jediwhit82 said:

Honestly though, I've seen a lot of King stuff. and the Mist(especially the 2007 film with its amazing ending) is the only other story of his I would even want.

Huh? I would give my left nut for a Silver Bullet maze.... a Cujo house would be insane too. Can you imagine the AWIL puppets but instead a rabid St. Bernard?! holy hell! HHN could devote an entire event  just to King properties IMO.

10 hours ago, horror lover said:

The minute I read about the movie being remade by Landis' son, my first thought was "Does this mean it comes back to both HHNs?"

LOL my first thought was.... "there is 0% chance this film isnt a huge, steamy, runny, peanutty, puddle of shiiiiiii.... well you get it.  But who knows. I hope the kid does it justice but that is a perfect film IMO.

• Like 1

I think both Halloween houses have been successful and I wouldn't mind another go but I think having another Halloween house for 27 is too soon, need at least a year apart minimum I believe. Also while it seems so easy to expect AHS to be Asylum, Coven and Roanoke next year but as we all are predicting for AHS to stick around a bit doing another round of three seasons seems like such a quick way to burn through AHS material. Would it be possible for just an AHS Asylum house? I mean Asylum has tons of material and would be fine as a house for just that season alone and then that would leave Coven, Roanoke and whatever season 7 is for HHN 28. Also why are so many members sold on Saw returning? From what I remember it was just an okay house and I feel like the GP is kinda burnt out on Saw and that type of horror currently. Even if Saw returns I feel it will only be promoted as much as a lower tiered IP especially with AHS and most likely TWD to return, no way would Saw be icon status and I really do hope we continue with icons and have another one again next year.

• Like 3

On 11/9/2016 at 5:17 PM, Jediwhit82 said:

IPs I want before I die.

The Thing

WWE insipred

Alien

the Thing has been done twice already. 

WWE house was done in 2000 i think, the Undertaker house. 

Alien will never be a house because of the rights 

On 11/9/2016 at 5:17 PM, Jediwhit82 said:

IPs I want before I die.

The Shinning

On 11/9/2016 at 11:51 PM, hhnfan95 said:

Unless he actually did mean The Shinning, rather than the Shining. 

As in The Simpson's Treehouse of Horror parody.

"No beer and no TV makes Homer something something"

"Go crazy?"

"Don't mind if I do!"

I will likely post an HHN 27 spec video in the near future.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, clash said:

the Thing has been done twice already. 

WWE house was done in 2000 i think, the Undertaker house. 

Alien will never be a house because of the rights 

Thats for me personally, i want to see the Thing since i was 7 and 11 at the time of both houses. WWE can be done far better from what i understand, and why not on Alien?

23 hours ago, Dr. Jimmy said:

Unless he actually did mean The Shinning, rather than the Shining. 

As in The Simpson's Treehouse of Horror parody.

"No beer and no TV makes Homer something something"

"Go crazy?"

"Don't mind if I do!"

I will likely post an HHN 27 spec video in the near future.

Just watched both videos! Good stuff (as usual)!

This one is way out there, but I thought it was great when the Black Sabbath house was done. For music, the Misfits are working on a new album and tour. For those who aren't familiar, the Misfits are a punk band who's entire look and sound revolves around horror movies. I realize this is a stretch, but would be awesome. Horror Punk house!

2 hours ago, Brandon_Voorhees said:

This one is way out there, but I thought it was great when the Black Sabbath house was done. For music, the Misfits are working on a new album and tour. For those who aren't familiar, the Misfits are a punk band who's entire look and sound revolves around horror movies. I realize this is a stretch, but would be awesome. Horror Punk house!

not famous enough. 

as far as metal and popularity goes I think they should do a house based on Slipknot. Slipknot is probably one of the biggest metal bands of the last decade, everyone knows who they are or at least recognizes their masks. their music is played on mainstream radio and their concerts are very big. I can't think of any other recent band that would be as big and that would have the theatrics for a house (besides maybe Rob Zombie) 

Im not even saying that as a slipknot fan or im not hoping they do a house on them because i love them or anything, I haven't really liked their last 2 cds and i dont listen to them often.

But their masks and their music videos and their theatrics would translate very easily for a house. visually they already resemble characters from a haunted attraction and the sets would be easy to do just following their music videos. I think Universal could have a popular house if they tried to get the rights for ahouse. (they could even sell the masks at the stores and make money that way as well)  

• Like 1

^^^^ as long as they throw in some Mudvayne I'd be cool with that! LOL

Peoria represent!

Honestly.... i hated to Alice Cooper house in Orlando. I dont think music houses work that well. With that said... a Misfits house would be awesome!!!! they are half my playlist at Halloween parties!!!

Im also 39, not exactly a kid! LOL

• Like 1

• Gambit pinned this topic
  • Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic