HHN 26 Merchandise

JDW

Yeah, it looks like something you could do yourself with $10 in supplies from Michael's.  Then again, the first time everybody see's a Picasso they say, "Hell, I could do that".... except they can't.  If there are only 20 and every one is truely unique with a hologram COA on the bottom, that's not all that bad.  Not for everybody, but if that's your thing it's less than a single night's express or a mass produced mask and is a one-of-a-kind souvenir.  

Not my cup of tea, but it's a cool idea for those that appreciate stuff like that.

On 9/3/2016 at 0:31 PM, ScottEdmondson41 said:

Drawstring bag is cool. I know I'm in the minority here, but I like the blood words on the front of the shirt, so that's a bummer to me. I do think some years the line on the shirt is stupid, but some years I really like the words they choose for it and in that case I love it. 

I'm the opposite.  HATED the blood lettering and it took me like 3 or 4 years to realize it.  I'd buy the shirt every year all happy about it, then it would just sit in a drawer because I was too embarrassed to be seen with the stupid blood lettering on the front.  But I was too stupid to realize that for a while so I have like 4 of the shirts collecting dust in a drawer that really haven't ever been worn.  Brought them to HHN a few times thinking it was a good idea, but being from NY the Florida sun with a heavy black T-Shirt on didn't work out so well.  Ha ha ha.

Here's some of this year's merchandise for HHN 26. This was found off of Universal Orlando's website under merchandise. These are obviously not all the merch, and the rest won't be revealed till we're closer to the event.

https://www.universalorlando.com/Merchandise/ProductList.aspx?q=Halloween+horror+nights

Edited by DM1996
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, DM1996 said:

Here's some of this year's merchandise for HHN 26. This was found off of Universal Orlando's website under merchandise. These are obviously not all the merch, and the rest won't be revealed till we're closer to the event.

https://www.universalorlando.com/Merchandise/ProductList.aspx?q=Halloween+horror+nights

Not really a fan of that Chance artwork. Looks pretty tacky and gaudy.

• Like 3

The only big thing I have with this particular image of Chance is the mouth. It just looks strange with the rest of the artwork, although I love a lot of the other aspects. Curious as to how Chance-y the rest of the merch will be since they've covered a lot of their bases with this one image.

That being said, I'm probably gonna wait for the house shirt, but I might be getting those socks (I love socks more than I love myself, my Halloween sock collection alone is worryingly large) and probably the lanyard.

• Like 2