Halloween Horror Nights 26 Construction

Mark M.

The London stuff is interesting but I don't think they'd put a scarezone there. Right now it's just lighting rigs so perhaps it's just some special lighting for RTU that they might use for HHN as well? The year when Diagon wasn't open for HHN they had those set up to project some red lights across the buildings. 

3 hours ago, Gambit said:

The London stuff is interesting but I don't think they'd put a scarezone there. Right now it's just lighting rigs so perhaps it's just some special lighting for RTU that they might use for HHN as well? The year when Diagon wasn't open for HHN they had those set up to project some red lights across the buildings. 

I'm guessing it's just atmospheric lighting. They had some lighting rigs set up around the area last year too.

Dead Man's Wharf is progressing and they covered up the F&F wall. Thank God.

Academy of Villains is progressing.

Lair of the Banshees is just adding more and more lights at the moment.

And finally A Chance in Hell has started construction.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, KyleOh10 said:

A look at a concept walk through of AHS, Exterior of Exorcist and more  from an HHN Event https://twitter.com/RichOBJ

Wow, I thought The Repository would look better than that...more like The Suppository!   What a ripoff!  Hell, the billboard is even better than this!  Universal is the Devil!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding :) 

Clicked the link, watched 3sec of the first video and realized it was more than I wanted to see. 

Basically just posting this so I can go through my post history after the event, find this post, and THEN check them out.  Should be a really interesting comparison after experiencing the event (hint hint, someone with a good night vision camera film walk throughs that can be edited in side by side with these videos).

Edited by Oysterhead00
Edit: Made it english

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic