Vamp 1955

King_K.

HHNStreets_Vamp.thumb.jpg.f48118717a411fd4930904f438f1a78f.jpg

Welcome to Hollywood High School’s 1955 Homecoming Parade. Everything is in place, until the greasers roll into town with fangs instead of switchblades. It’s a procession of chaos with vampires ready to take a bite out of anyone in sight.

7 hours ago, ThNdIzNiR said:

It's supposed to be a parade, so do you think they will have floats rolled out in the middle of the street? 

The scenic in the Hollywood scarezone has pretty much been comprised of floats since 2013 so I'm pretty sure this is exactly what they are going to do. Only difference is that this time they're actually supposed to look like floats.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RockinSight said:

They've gotta play "Earth Angel" in this scarezone! I love the Back to the Future version it's got a nice and eerie sound to it.

seems like that song would be too slow for a zone where vampires are attacking you? 

27 minutes ago, clash said:

seems like that song would be too slow for a zone where vampires are attacking you? 

You're probably right, but I feel like that's what would make it even more perfect! The contrast and juxtaposition of the slow and eerie song and the fast paced yet eeire vampires would give that mysterious and creepy vibe. Actually I don't know what I'm talking about, I'm just hoping for that song to be there haha.

Edited by RockinSight
  • Like 1