Krampus

King_K.

This is almost certainly my most anticipated House this year!

I loved the movie, and its environments and characters, if done right, could make an incredible House!
Someone on Youtube proposed an interesting idea on how the CGI gingerbread men could work in the House:
Have a Scareactor pretend to be a man being attacked by the gingerbread men, with his costume appearing to show them all over him.
I sincerely hope the teddy bear and the cherub doll are both included!

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, SoleSurvivor said:

So I think it's safe to say that the facade of this maze will be the house from the movie, but can I just say that I hope the "front lawn" is full of the creepy snowmen!?

What do you guys think? I feel like it's a perfect idea and would make for a good scare.

Technically there would only be one snowman in the front (Or none depending how early the house is to the movie)

But I can see one of the rooms in the house being a room of snow and a lot of snowmen, maybe an actor dressed like a snowman (For a suprise attack) or i could see the snowmen at the end. 

But I dont think they would fit the facade. 

1 hour ago, TheUsherette said:

I don't know how it would be possible but I would really love the facade or first scene to be entering the snowglobe.

See, I'm the opposite. I'm hoping they can somehow translate the ending

where they realize they're in the snowglobe

. But either way is good. :)

Edited by faceleg

27 minutes ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

Good to hear some liked it. Apparently the house was not actually completed for EP. Hopefully all is resolved by opening.

And that's why I've always passed on invites to employee preview.  So much is being tested.  I can wait the extra two days for opening night.  I think one of the cool aspects of a FFP is seeing the event evolve as the weeks go by.

• Like 1

This house surprised me. It actually had a really nice setup and detail, and the actors were excellent at their roles. It may end up a sleeper hit. 

During the final scene, take a look on the shelves. You may see some past HHN facades...

I liked the movie, and I thought some of the sets were good, but this house was a bit of a disappointment to me.  Probably because it was the one I was looking forward to the most and it just didn't deliver.  I hope it improves over the run, because I really want to like it more than I did.  I also saw a video from Hollywood's version today,  and comparing the two at this point, I think theirs was better.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sarah21683 said:

Where does the Krampus house exit? Thanks!

In between the Transformers Meet and Greet and the Shrek gift shop, same place as Asylum last year.

I really enjoy the feel of this house. Some decent scares, great sets, great atmosphere. My only real complaints are the lack of a better snowmen section, and a moving Krampus. The latter may happen at some point, but I'm honestly shocked there's no Krampus animatronic or costume. Hollywood's is filled with them. 

• Like 1

I did this house about 4 times since last weekend. The sets were PHENOMENAL and did feel like I was walking through the actual movie sets!  My only complaint is

NOT ENOUGH OF KRAMPUS HIMSELF! Only get him in the snowglobe room!

it also helped it was one of the shorter waits at the front of the park!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jorgito2001 said:

I did this house about 4 times since last weekend. The sets were PHENOMENAL and did feel like I was walking through the actual movie sets!  My only complaint is

Hide contents

NOT ENOUGH OF KRAMPUS HIMSELF! Only get him in the snowglobe room!

it also helped it was one of the shorter waits at the front of the park!

Look up on the roof when you go outside for the first time...