Krampus

King_K.

It would be cool if they could try to recreate the ending of the film. See below.

Like somehow we are in a snowglobe at the end? Or where it seems like a happy ending and then one more scare from Krampus. Something like that.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, timbo8 said:

how are they going to the jack in the box?

My guess would be a standing scareactor and a puppeted body (or a mechanical one with just an internal spinning drum with a bar coming out for the very end of the tail).  It would be the perfect eye candy to distract everybody as they go through the room and allow for easy jump scares....and the scareactor, with no real mobility, would just do an "uncross his arms and boo scare" and then go back to crossing their arms and rhythmically swaying.

22 minutes ago, Gambit said:

I'd buy the shit out of a Krampus bell ornament.

I have two they can be bought at Weta for $14.00

I only bought the one but I guess they sent the other for being on the waiting list for so long? That or they just goofed.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Oysterhead00 said:

My guess would be a standing scareactor and a puppeted body (or a mechanical one with just an internal spinning drum with a bar coming out for the very end of the tail).  It would be the perfect eye candy to distract everybody as they go through the room and allow for easy jump scares....and the scareactor, with no real mobility, would just do an "uncross his arms and boo scare" and then go back to crossing their arms and rhythmically swaying.

Remember a few years ago when they had the huge La Llorona face eating the scareactor? I'm thinking more like that.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1

Officially going into Shrek...

This maze is being constructed into our second Shrek theater.

It also mentions that there will be toy-like creatures from most likely from the attic scene, the dark elves, and obviously the big guy himself. 

I guess there will also be gingerbread men...

Maniacal Gingerbread men invading the family kitchen..

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

1 hour ago, ThNdIzNiR said:

Officially going into Shrek...

This maze is being constructed into our second Shrek theater.

It also mentions that there will be toy-like creatures from most likely from the attic scene, the dark elves, and obviously the big guy himself. 

I guess there will also be gingerbread men...

Maniacal Gingerbread men invading the family kitchen..

You forgot to say IT BETTER BE COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Cinderelly115 said:

Okay... am I missing something? I absolutely hated the movie and only watched like half of it because I was so bored so I don't understand the hype that this house is getting.

Maybe I need to give it a second chance..

It's supposed to be a horror comedy along the lines of Gremlins and I think it succeeds at that very well and I thought it was really fun. I don't know, maybe you wanted it to be more serious? You could just not like it and that's fine too. My cousin didn't really like it though he admits that he thinks it could make a great house