Halloween Horror Nights 32 Speculation

HHNGuy27

There’s been some talks about Jack coming back (again) sooner that what we’re expecting to cement him further as a mascot other than being marketable and promoting Horror Unleashed at Vegas. If it were to happen, then it could mean the Icons are getting their own house series like the Monsters, and they don’t have to be icons again for the event, so the IP’s can be first and foremost in the market cause we know they are. I call that a double win for the fans and the masses. So many potential that you could with them; I have always want a Jack origins house to show his backstory, and speaking of that, Chance needs that cause that’s what she lacks. I wanna know how she became who she is, and how she first met Jack. 

Edited by Fear2010

I’d be happy to see the Icons getting their own houses again. Even though I started going to the event in 27, I personally would rather see the event go back to Icons being the focus rather than IPs. Obviously that won’t happen, as the IPs bring in the big bucks, but at least there’s a possibility of the Icons sort of coming back. 

For both coasts HHN posted a static video on tik tok that looks like static from a tv. Some say the top secret maze on the speculation map might be the ring, the Poltergeist, or Fnaf. The legend  might be referring to the legend of samara and the cursed video tape. If its the ring I'm very excited to see it come to the event  as a maze

Edited by jackofrihgts

I’m totally seeing it as a teaser for the next house announcement. If the current spec map were a hundred percent true, then the Monsters are obviously first as usual. As for the “My Harvest is inescapable” translation, the word “Harvest” means to gather, so that could be a reference to Dr. Oddfellow and that he’s gathering (harvesting) something inescapable. I know that sounds like a stretch, but I know that it’s just a tease to get ready for what they’re about to drop before the event kicks in. 

• Like 1

Here are some writing translations. 

“Uncover The Truth”

“The Signs Are Everywhere”

“Hiding In Plain Sight”

“Join The Quest For The Truth”

”If You Dare”

“See You In The Fog”

They’re all just teasers, but Universal’s HHN pages on all the Twitters and Facebooks are letting us know that another house announcement is coming real soon.

• Like 2

I don’t think we need another Blumhouse compilation this year. If the Exorcist is rumored to come back in some form regardless if it’s based on the 1973 original classic, Believer, or both, then why represent it on a smaller scale when it’s too big for that?

Edited by Fear2010

• 2 weeks later...