Halloween Horror Nights 32 Speculation

HHNGuy27

I’m definitely hoping for the dates and the general admission as the next announcement cause that’s the first thing I want to come regardless of what all the houses and zones will be. That’s the point we’re at, and this should also be the month for Legacy to throw us some clues. Was expecting last month a few weeks ago, but he’s pushing them back cause he was impressed how quick some in the fan community got them right, and we’ve already got one house announced with Chucky.

• Like 1

Whether If I’m right or wrong, Here’s my take on the first clue: Legacy’s use of animation is a trope of his when it comes to HHN speculations. It instantly made me thought of the countries the Simpsons visited in the series. He mentioned Brazil and there are a couple of episodes about the country, so that could be a “code to unlock.” 

If I’m right about this theory, then this does sound like an Amazonian themed house. Could be an original concept with various monsters, but It also might be Creature From The Black Lagoon, since the movie took place at the Amazon rainforest, and Gill-Man was an Easter Egg in the Bride of Frankenstein Lives at 30.

Edited by Fear2010
  • Love 1

While everyone in the community are throwing in a lot of guesses what animated show he is using now and what will it be, Legacy have confirmed the first clue is a shared IP house, so this one might be related to the Monsters - It actually sounds fitting if he went with that first.

• Like 1

Someone actually got one of the clues right on Discord. Credit goes to Skullhead525 and Chaotic_Neutral! 

From r/HHN by SkullHead525: “Just a note that might mean something: the countries turned to numbers alphabetically results in a 10 digit result for both clues:

0340619155”

inputting this into an isbn search engine and we got two books: 
The Last Vampire Phantom released in 1996 
and 
Gemstones, Elves, and Other Insidious Magic released in 2018.

• Love 1

So far in total, Legacy dropped three clues with the use of books as hints rather than a TV show. The first one is the Monsters with a Phantom and Dracula mash up, the second one is Blumhouse with Insidious and M3gan, and the third one is the already announced Chucky house. 

I’m guessing the Weeknd is next, and the fifth IP could be either the Exorcist or Evil Dead Rise.

Mad props to the HHN community in Discord.

Edited by Fear2010
  • Like 1

Spec Map version 1 for this season is up and I’m digging the potential lineup. The originals look really interesting, particularly the Krampus and Japanese Creature ones. Not super happy about Dracula being attached to the Monsters house but happy Phantom could have a starring role. The music house intrigues me because it’s probably an IP(I want it to be Ice Nine Kills but probably not). 

• Like 1

Looking At Krampus, I’m expecting the original version to have a Scary Tales treatment like Tooth Fairy at 30 that is also set during the Victorian era. I had honestly never thought they would do it again after 26 with the movie, but knowing the origins of it deeply than before, I’m happily now on board to this.

Edited by Fear2010
  • Like 1

And It also makes sense to continue the Scary Tales franchise in a way with spin-offs. They had done this before with Asylum In Wonderland at 25, Tooth Fairy at 30, and maybe the original concept Krampus for this year before It leads to whatever is next in the future.

Edited by Fear2010
  • Like 1