Halloween Horror Nights 32 Speculation

HHNGuy27

The way I picture it is B79 being the only house entrance back there. Both B79 and B108 would exit through ET as well. 

It shouldn't be that bad if the queues start/end closer to SpongeBob Storepants. In fact, it wouldn't be as crowded if there was only one house entrance. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Joelimitsu said:

If Netflix would agree with it, I wanna see Stranger Things return. 

The problem is that Netflix has its own Stranger Things experiences right now. They started in 2020 and will probably keep going for a few more years. 

I've heard that Netflix gets very greedy when it comes to merch, wanting a pretty good percentage of the profits made from merch at HHN. With them running their own experiences, they get every penny spent by guests. It's just not smart from a business standpoint for Netflix to share it's IP right now. 

• Like 2

They could do a walled-off walkway through the Kidzone area during the event. Even with everything bulldozed, the safe walkable paths could be placed like some of the extended sprung tent areas by covering the walkways with some form of cover on whatever surface they could put, and elevate some parts of them if needed.

As for the food booths that were over there, I don’t think they’ll be relocated, since only a large portion of Kidzone is getting a tear down. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Fear2010 said:

They could do a walled-off walkway through the Kidzone area during the event. Even with everything bulldozed, the safe walkable paths could be placed like some of the extended sprung tent areas by covering the walkways with some form of cover on whatever surface they could put, and elevate some parts of them if needed.

As for the food booths that were over there, I don’t think they’ll be relocated, since only a large portion of Kidzone is getting a tear down. 

I just saw pics of the construction walls and yeah, don't expect any food booths back there lol. A tent can be placed where the Chucky one was last year, but that's pretty much it for that entire area. The house entrance for B79 and exits for both B79 and B108 should come all the way out towards Central Park.

• Like 1

But there is one problem of doing another Zombie house and/or zone at this point: Whether If it’s an original concept or an IP that has never been touched before, people would complain that It’s still the Walking Dead in some form.

The zombies were a trend of the 2010’s that was ended by the oversaturation of the concept unlike this decade.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I could see KKFOS returning to Hollywood if it's an original take on the IP. Like some sort of original sequel. 

I say yes, bring it back to Orlando at least, and upgrade it to a Soundstage or Parade Building.

The game also releases this year, so that makes it a little more likely in my book.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HHNGuy27 said:

I say yes, bring it back to Orlando at least, and upgrade it to a Soundstage or Parade Building.

I’m thinking about that too. In case a Cleaver sequel doesn’t happen for 32, then this would make a good alternative for a comedy house. I also agree that the Killer Klownz from Outer Space deserves a better location for a facade other than having Klownzilla back.

• Like 1