Halloween Horror Nights 32 Speculation

HHNGuy27

If another Blumhouse compilation comes back this year, then It needs to be up to four movies/franchises at the most for a greater variety without trying to look too much like if It were showing what’s trending in horror. M3gan could be added, since It’s surprisingly doing well in the Box Office and even broke the Avatar streak. New Insidious movie coming? Why not thrown in the best of the series again other than the new installment from the franchise? Can’t do the Exorcist as a full house again like at 26? Take the best and most iconic scenes from it wisely along with a preview of the upcoming sequel trilogy. 

Not sure if they can include Cocaine Bear as a fifth spot for it, but I’m all for the “WTF” Factors at the event. 

Edited by Fear2010
  • Like 1

I wouldn't expect Cocaine Bear lmao.

My guess is Horrors of Blumhouse: M3GAN and Insidious. The Exorcist is a pretty big IP, but I just don't see it being an Orlando exclusive as a stand-alone house. I also feel that it's too big to be in a Horrors of Blumhouse. 

Hollywood just did The Exorcist in 2021, so I'm pretty sure the community would be REALLY upset with HHN. That's like my only gripe with The Exorcist.

Casting for M3GAN might be a problem too.

• Like 2

Sinister isn't as popular as it once was. It's basically an irrelevant IP at this point.

They/Them, Dashcam, Firestarter, Run Sweetheart Run, Unhuman, Mr. Harrington's Phone, and even Halloween Ends flopped. 

The Black Phone and Nanny were the only Blumhouse films of 2022 that were successful. Nanny, imo, is grossly overrated. I personally found The Black Phone and Halloween Ends to be the only good 2022 Blumhouse movies.

Universal also can't do Halloween Ends because of Disney. They can't do the new trilogy at all. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, HHNGuy27 said:

Universal also can't do Halloween Ends because of Disney. They can't do the new trilogy at all. 

And we also need a break with Micheal. Though Halloween didn’t came back yearly as the Walking Dead, but I think It’s similarly overrepresented in the event’s history. 

• Like 2

How much do you guys think M3gan could work as a scareactor if the character were to come at the event? What I’m picturing the most is simply just a dress costume that covers much of her body with a mask/wig. It could work for either gender to play as her, they just need to be naturally small for the role. 

I’ve been hearing the Last of Us TV series is getting really good reviews from the earliest viewers, so this does made me wonder its potential of being rumored again and come to the event. The reason it didn’t happen last year was the same reason why Evil Dead Rise never made it before A&D settled with Descendants of Destructions due to the delay. Murdy even hinted It on Twitter when he tweeted something about smallpox.

It has a good chunk of material they could work with both from the games and the upcoming show. In order for it to be good as a house, they need to take it with an Resident Evil route of the same intensity and have a similar feeling of Silent Hill like if it were a hybrid of both in a sense.

Edited by Fear2010
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Joelimitsu said:

Yeah, so was Killer Klowns, An American Werewolf in London, Evil Dead, and to an extent, The Universal Monsters

All of those have massive cult followings. Evil Dead Rise literally comes out this year lol. Monsters have basically been resurrected and Universal is releasing Renfield in April, so I think Universal Monsters are pretty relevant and popular. Universal also released Invisible Man back in 2020. With Epic Universe getting an entire land dedicated to the Monsters, it's safe to say that they aren't irrelevant and unpopular. 

Sinister hasn't gotten a new movie since 2015. 

Edited by HHNGuy27
  • Like 1

My guess is that it's more like a hub, where the main area is like a giant scarezone and free to roam around. The upcharges will probably be the immersive experiences, and I think there will be 3 or 4 of them. The restaurants and shops would probably be accessible to all.

• Like 1

It’ll be located at Area 15 where Omega Mart was that is maybe four stories tall. It’s 52,000 square feet, but It’ll go up to 110,000. It may not sound big as Orlando and Hollywood, that’s still a lot of space. Vegas is known to be entertainment-fueled with large shows already in place in the Strip. 

• Like 1