Halloween Horror Nights 32 Speculation

HHNGuy27

9 hours ago, pumpkinbot343 said:

What are some good Game and music artists that can be used? I’m not familiar with them recently.

Other than Alice Cooper, Rob Zombie, and The Weeknd, you have these guys for music based houses. 

Black Sabbath/Solo Ozzy Osbourne

The late Micheal Jackson

Iron Maiden

Nine Inch Nails/Trent Reznor

My Chemical Romance

Lady Gaga

Metallica

Billie Eilish 

Eminem

Disturbed

Megadeth 

Judas Priest

The Cure

Depeche Mode

Slipknot

As for video games other than Silent Hill and Resident Evil, you also have these titles, and a couple of them are Nintendo IP’s 

Doom

Mortal Kombat

Fatal Frame

Sweet Home

Alone In The Dark

Dead Space

Left 4 Dead

Eternal Darkness

Five Nights at Freddy’s

The Last of Us 

Dead By Daylight

The Evil Within

Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Edited by Fear2010
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, pumpkinbot343 said:

How about Luigi’s mansion?

I don’t think Nintendo would allow A&D to do a house based on that game. It would be fun to walkthrough, but I’m having a feeling Universal Creative wants to do a Luigi’s Mansion dark ride with interactive elements as an attraction for Epic Universe, since that’s where Super Nintendo World will be located. The Orlando Resort does need It’s own equivalent to Disney’s the Haunted Mansion. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Fear2010 said:

Other than Alice Cooper, Rob Zombie, and The Weeknd, you have these guys for music based houses. 

The late Micheal Jackson

Iron Maiden

My Chemical Romance

Lady Gaga

Metallica

Billie Eilish 

Eminem

Disturbed

Megadeth 

Judas Priest

The Cure

Depeche Mode

Slipknot

You know I am going to mention Ice Nine Kills. That being said, I wonder what a Fall Out Boy Maze would be like

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Fear2010 said:

The late Micheal Jackson

Iron Maiden

My Chemical Romance

Lady Gaga

Metallica

Billie Eilish 

Eminem

Disturbed

Megadeth 

Judas Priest

The Cure

Depeche Mode

Slipknot

As for video games other than Silent Hill and Resident Evil, you also have these titles, and a couple of them are Nintendo IP’s 

Doom

Mortal Kombat

Fatal Frame

Sweet Home

Alone In The Dark

Dead Space

Left 4 Dead

Eternal Darkness

Five Nights at Freddy’s

The Last of Us 

Dead By Daylight

The Evil Within

Amnesia: The Dark Descent

For music houses, I would only see these being possible:

Metallica
Black Sabbath
Iron Maiden
Megadeth
Nine Inch Nails
My Chemical Romance
Slipknot

For video game houses, I only see these being possible (really only because they are some of the biggest game franchises ever and either have or are getting TV/movie adaptations):

Five Nights At Freddy's
The Last of Us
Bioshock
Mortal Kombat
Doom

Edited by HHNGuy27
  • Like 1

After reading about the issues at the event on Inside Universal’s speculation thread for next year, I’m getting a better understanding with the house staffing problems and why ten should be enough for us. Bort blamed the pandemic for impacting on the job market drastically and left with a mark that isn’t removable. Scare-acting is actually a whole lotta work that requires good energy and physical activity during a Halloween event like HHN that could last for hours until the end of the night. It’s gonna get longer, meaning that they either have to improve the staffing or need more, since we’re starting to see more people who felt the pandemic is over to them personally. 

There are several questions you can ask yourself while having a hard time answering your own thoughts on this problem, and how they could resolve it - I’m already feeling eager about it. 

So, I’m now all for Universal surveying on the scareactors they have now for the best feedbacks they could deliver on things that needs to be changed and what they should keep the way it was.

Edited by Fear2010
  • Like 2

I’m going with four IP’s, since Chucky is the only house announced so far, but these are my picks I would go with for this year. 

My IP picks

The Exorcist (26 redo with a Blumhouse preview as a new ending scene)

Nightmare on Elm Street (No issues on the rights thankfully)

Slipknot (My music pick)

A compilation of silent era horror movies (most of them are in the public domain)

My original picks

Leave It To Cleaver sequel 

The Director & The Usher mash up

The Invasion zone from 27 as a house

Something that is related to snow

• Like 2

Scream 1996

The Evil Dead 1981

Hellraiser 1987

Resident Evil (2002 remake on Gamecube)

Creature from the Black Lagoon

if we’re adding originals as well:

Saws N’ Steam sequel 

Wendigos

Body Collectors sequel

A Traditional Halloween maze set in a cemetery(think Twisted Tradition meets Graveyard Games)

A Bloody Mary house(bring her back as an icon)

• Like 2

Got a question for @Sinfear and @Joelimitsu: If there is one fairy tale/public domain story that should get Its own house completely as a Scary Tales spin-off/type of house like Asylum In Wonderland at 25, which one would you pick and why. Here’s a list to name some. 

Peter Pan

The Wizard of Oz

The Jungle Book (my most wanted)

Beauty & The Beast

The Snow Queen

Hansel & Gretal

Rumplestiltskin

Didn’t include Mulan and Tarzan cause I find the original stories of them to be less fantasy oriented or not at all. A psycho Hercules house would be interesting, but It should have the same vibe as Hades at 20. The Arabian Nights and the Uncle Remus stories are the only ones I could think of that will never happen for obvious reasons. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Joelimitsu said:

Easy one, Dude.

Little Red Riding Hood and Jack and the Beanstalk

Little Red could work, but I’m getting the feeling that It would be too short. Beanstalk sounds like a very challenging idea to execute as a house. 

1 hour ago, Sinfear said:

Snow Queen hands down. And yes, a big reason is because I’m a sucker for snow-based houses. 

Setting wise and costume wise, this could have the potential to be culturally represented as a love letter to Denmark like how one of my house ideas is to India with the Jungle Book. If that happens, then all the Snow Queen scareactresses better scare the guests that are singing “Let It Go” from Frozen. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Bride is so far my most favorite Monsters house. Did anyone saw the Evil Dead Rise trailer? It was surprisingly pretty good, and some on Discord and the Inside Universal forums are expecting it to come at the event for 32. Was delayed last year, so WB could bring it to the theaters first. I guess they saw how good It was and thought to themselves saying “Man this movie is good enough not to be an HBO Max exclusive.” 

• Like 1

I need to bring up the music that was in Bride of Frankenstein Lives in Hollywood. Slash of Guns and Roses fame did the maze music for it. And it ROCKS!

Have a listen. This is the song that plays at the beginning of the maze

Edited by Joelimitsu
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Sinfear said:

Bride of Frankenstein Lives is in my top 10 fav houses. I hope Evil Dead Rise comes to the event. I’m confident that the movie will be great, Evil Dead is my second favourite franchise. This could be our gore house if it happens. 

If it does come, Bruce Campbell has to go through it

• Like 1

My IP Predictions:

• The Last of Us
  • The Weeknd: Dawn FM
  • Saw
  • Horrors of Blumhouse: M3GAN and Insidious 
  • Universal Monsters: Phantom VS Someone 

My OG Predictions:

• Leave It 2 Cleaver
  • Folklore House (Like Chupacabra)
  • Creature House (Like Descendants, Scarecrow, Depths, or Hive)
  • Grand Set Design House Centered Around Malevolent Spirits
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, HHNGuy27 said:

My IP Predictions:

• The Last of Us
  • The Weeknd: Dawn FM
  • Saw
  • Horrors of Blumhouse: M3GAN and Insidious 
  • Universal Monsters: Phantom VS Someone 

My OG Predictions:

• Leave It 2 Cleaver
  • Folklore House (Like Chupacabra)
  • Creature House (Like Descendants, Scarecrow, Depths, or Hive)
  • Grand Set Design House Centered Around Malevolent Spirits

Good to see you back, man. Also, respect for making another Horrors of Blumhouse Idea

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Joelimitsu said:

Good to see you back, man. Also, respect for making another Horrors of Blumhouse Idea

Happy to be back! I was away from home for quite some time, so I couldn't talk to you guys. 

Another Horrors of Blumhouse just seems to be a given. It was crazy popular last year. M3GAN is a pretty popular movie surprisingly, so I would expect to see her show up in a mash-up house.

• Like 2