Halloween Horror Nights 32 Speculation

HHNGuy27

There’s been some interesting talks about Ghost possibly as the next music act for house in case The Weeknd isn’t coming back cause they’re at their highest peak in the mainstream and popularity other than their aesthetics and the potential.

I know there are a lot demands in the HHN community, but I personally don’t find it possible cause despite how people misconstrued their lyrics and imagery, their devil-worshipping themes would be controversial similar to the Fallen at 27 but on a larger scale.

Another possible factor why I don’t find Ghost to be possible for the event is they never were part of a particular movement genre wise cause they were doing they’re own as an individual group with their musical styles. Slipknot on the other hand makes more sense to me, since they were a big part of the Nu-Metal movement along with Korn, Linkin Park, Deftones, Limp Bizkit, and System of the Down to name many as I could that was pretty much the last big wave for rock music in the mainstream at the Late 90’s and Early 2000’s other than the Garage Rock Revival (White Stripes, Strokes, etc). 

Edited by Fear2010
  • Like 2

image.thumb.jpeg.d591a65a5fbafbdf0b28136d1bf3b542.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.d5888eb579cbed51d968397a7169b170.jpeg

Thank you everyone for the past 14 years!  And to the few that remain here discussing!  Please join us over on Discord: discord.gg/hhn where we can continue to build a great community!  If any of you need help with the transition, feel free to reach out to me or any of the mods over there!  Thanks again and hope to see everyone!

• Sad 3

33 minutes ago, Mark M. said:

image.thumb.jpeg.d591a65a5fbafbdf0b28136d1bf3b542.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.d5888eb579cbed51d968397a7169b170.jpeg

Thank you everyone for the past 14 years!  And to the few that remain here discussing!  Please join us over on Discord: discord.gg/hhn where we can continue to build a great community!  If any of you need help with the transition, feel free to reach out to me or any of the mods over there!  Thanks again and hope to see everyone!

Please reconsider shutting down 😭

• Love 1

Seems like Universal is more aware of us speculating than before. One thing I’ll agree about the Chucky announcement at last minute during the event is our activity could be a tad less, but I do expect another string of IP announcements one at a time, starting with the Monsters of course cause that’s easy to know what’s next, and then a full dump on August with the originals, zones, and shows. 

• Like 2

I think they also did it to reduce the chances of leaks occurring. Or maybe they felt that many guests/fans thought it was obvious that Chucky was eventually gonna come back to the event. 

There have been talks of Comcast wanting to purchase Warner Bros. If Comcast acquires WB, then it'll be a game changer for HHN and really Universal itself. 

Could finally see IPs like IT, The Conjuring, Scooby-Doo (2002 film), Gremlins, NoES, The Lost Boys, Creepshow, Thirteen Ghosts, and even Beetlejuice.  

• Like 2

• Mark M. changed the title to Halloween Horror Nights 32 Speculation
  • Mark M. pinned this topic
18 minutes ago, HHNGuy27 said:

Is Interview With The Vampire obtainable? The show of course. 

If Comcast acquires WB, we could see the original film at HHN. 

That show is actually owned and created by AMC Networks, which is the same company that done the Walking Dead series. They also own Shudder and Sentai Filmworks.

• Like 1