Halloween Horror Nights 32 Speculation

HHNGuy27

My updated predictions as of now for HHN 32

Announced: Chucky

IP predictions: The Exorcist, Phantom of the Opera, Slipknot or The Weeknd (Either one), and Nightmare on Elm Street (My wildcard)

Originals: Run (The 2001 original of what it was supposed to be), Treaks & Foons, Some theme related to the word “Epic.”

Edited by Fear2010
  • Like 2

Having our first house announcement already is insane! Considering all of the merch and photo-op featured last year, I thought the house would happen this year. But at least one of my predictions for next year was correct lol. I wonder if this means the house count will bump to 11. 🤔

Edited by HHNGuy27
  • Love 2

I think that’s the type of scheduling they could be doing with house announcements in the future. With the possibility of eleven or maybe twelve in total, you could make announcements related to HHN on each month until the event starts and later before it ends on Halloween night or early November. Not every month has to be a house; they could reveal the dates on November, and then general admission with a discount on December. 

Edited by Fear2010
  • Like 2

According to someone I know personally, they were told during the Unmasking The Horror Tour that we should expect Evil Dead Rise to make a return next year. Do what you want with that info, cause I don't know why a tour guide would have inside information like that lol.

• Like 2

Here’s a fun question for you guys: If the house total is eleven, then what do you want to represent as an eleventh spot? For me, Orlando’s A&D team should expand their creative freedom for something that isn’t marketable whether if it’s an original concept or a lesser known IP cause I think they do great at balancing themselves with popular demands, fan services, and experimentations.

Edited by Fear2010
  • Like 2

Right now, it looks like KidZone is just getting a re-theme. Some are speculating Dreamworks or Illumination and it appears to be just a temporary fix until Epic Universe opens up in 2025. ET, KidZone Pizza, Animal Actors, and Spongebob Storepants are going to remain open for the time being. People are thinking this re-theme could open by 2024 to fit into the "one new attraction per year" plan Comcast set in place years ago, but if it's just a re-theme, why would it take that long to do it? I think Covid screwed up their plan, so who knows if they're actually following it now.

Edited by HHNGuy27
  • Like 2

• Mark M. changed the title to Halloween Horror Nights 32 Speculation
  • Mark M. pinned this topic