Halloween Horror Nights 32 Speculation

HHNGuy27

3 hours ago, Fear2010 said:

Somehow I just can’t picture Killer Klowns coming back to Orlando again right now cause they don’t bring back the IP’s too regularly.

Walking Dead and maybe Halloween were the only exceptions, and I could picture the Exorcist to be on the list next year, starting with the first and classic installment, then the sequel trilogy years later if they do well in the box office. 

I think it's possible because the house at 29 didn't do the movie justice imo. A&D put it in such a cramped space and KKFOS needs a much larger space like a Soundstage. Don't get me wrong, I loved the KKFOS house, but the space it was given caused it to suffer.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HHNGuy27 said:

I think it's possible because the house at 29 didn't do the movie justice imo. A&D put it in such a cramped space and KKFOS needs a much larger space like a Soundstage. Don't get me wrong, I loved the KKFOS house, but the space it was given caused it to suffer.  

I think that’s actually a good problem. Despite its most notable flaw, it was still well-received critically that could be enough to come back years from now at a better and more space-y house location.

• Like 1

Do you guys think Evil Dead will come back with Rise next year? It was supposed to happen right now, but was replaced at last minute with Hellblock before the event started mainly because the newest sequel installment in the series was delayed, and it's coming out on April. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Fear2010 said:

Do you guys think Evil Dead will come back with Rise next year? It was supposed to happen right now, but was replaced at last minute with Hellblock before the event started mainly because the newest sequel installment in the series was delayed, and it's coming out on April. 

I'm always down with seeing Ashy Slashy at Horror Nights

• Like 2

Super jealous that Hollywood got it in 2019 lol. It was rumored to replace Billie Eilish in 2021, but I don't think the idea lasted very long in the development process. Would love to see it one day, but I'm not sure when it'll finally come to Orlando. I doubt we'll see it next year. 

• Like 2

Some IP’s were exclusive at Hollywood cause it’s a working Studio other than a park that is part of the film industry, which is why you hardly see original concepts. Orlando on the other hand always - or at least almost - deliver the exclusive aspects with the originals including the icons themselves cause it’s not a Californian attraction no matter how adjacent it is. Though they have to follow the marketing and create houses that the general public wants the most. But despite some of the restraints, they still have more creative freedom and they’re also less compromising than Hollywood.

• Like 2

I really hope Invasion! gets the Scarezone to House treatment next year. Both Dead Man's Wharf and Invasion! were featured in Eddie's Revenge last year and we got Dead Man's Pier this year. I really want Invasion! next year as a house, but I'd rather see Cleaver 2 take the comedy house spot for 32. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, HHNGuy27 said:

I really hope Invasion! gets the Scarezone to House treatment next year. Both Dead Man's Wharf and Invasion! were featured in Eddie's Revenge last year and we got Dead Man's Pier this year. I really want Invasion! next year as a house, but I'd rather see Cleaver 2 take the comedy house spot for 32. 

Don’t forget the Treaks & Foons. We were supposed to have them back as a scarezone again like it was rumored, but their last appearance at the event still gives them a chance. That’s one of my early predictions of original concepts other than RUN along with Eddie as a soft icon.

• Like 2

After looking at HHN Hollywood's lineup over the years, I think the ones HHN Orlando fans would love are....

This is the End from 2015

Holidayz in Hell from 2019

Frankenstein Meets The Wolf Man also from 2019

Creepshow also from 2019

Universal Horror Hotel from this year

and

Titans of Terror from 2017

I actually wouldn’t mind a Hotel-themed house with ghosts and Boris Shuster doing some sort of investigation at New York City, and it’s kinda of something we need as Universal’s equivalent to Disney’s Tower of Terror. It just need to set during the Post-World War II era like in Cases Files Underneath at 30 while the hotel is abandoned and stuck in the 30’s. 

• Like 2

Speaking of DOD, did anyone noticed the an ad for “Environmental Pollution Impact Corporation?” All of these words stands for EPIC. While is obviously a reference to Universal’s upcoming third gate, but I think possible they could be referencing one of the houses or zones for next year. There are two definitions of that word. 

As a noun.

a long poem, typically one derived from ancient oral tradition, narrating the deeds and adventures of heroic or legendary figures or the history of a nation.

• the genre of epic poems.

•a long film, book, or other work portraying heroic deeds and adventures or covering an extended period of time.

As a adjective 

relating to or characteristic of an epic or epics.

• heroic or grand in scale or character.

• INFORMAL particularly impressive or remarkable.

• Like 1

• Mark M. changed the title to Halloween Horror Nights 32 Speculation
  • Mark M. pinned this topic