Halloween Horror Nights 26 (2016) Event Music

7 hours ago, SawsNSteamMan said:

Wastelanders! Survive or Die is complete!

Survive or Die playlist:

•Dream is Collapsing by Hans Zimmer
•27 Ghosts by Nine Inch Nails
•23 Ghosts by Nine Inch Nails
•Puncture Wound by Hollywood Film Music Orchestra
•Chapter Doof by Junkie XL
•Walhalla Awaits by Junkie XL
•Warrior by Régis Peters
•Tears of the Warrior by Franck Ancelin
•Final Frontier by Thomas Bergersen
•Icarus by Michael McCann
•Urgent Sands by Heavy Melody
•Twelve Bullets (El Huervo Remix) by Junkie XL
•Going Commando by Junkie XL
•Moochie Mix Four by Alan Howarth and John Carpenter

All in that order

Massive shoutout to who got Warrior for us, I think they know who they are. That was the one track Shazam could never get. Instead it popped up with the damn sound effects album within a second of hitting the button ten bloody times in a row!

I ran the heavily garbled piece thru several audio filters and used Soundhound rather than Shazam to tag it. Soundhound sometimes picks out more obscure and unusual tracks than Shazam does. I then used Spotify to confirm it. Tricks of the trade. 

Edited by dkrfla
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, keltonkopp said:

Does anyone know all of the music being played in Bill & Ted this year? I know one of them which is

I have a recording of the audio I will get tagging! Also I have deleted the old listings for Parkwide and Zones since I NOW have the complete and accurate versions and will be slowly updating them one by one over the course of the next few days, sorry I have not been active on the thread lately since I was enjoying the event and I have not had the time to sit down and do any updates cause I was so tired from the event. I will be back at the event on Sunday, so I have sometime free time to update again. Bare with me everyone, thanks in advance :). Happy Hauntings!

Edited by HHNFreak2006
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, HHNFreak2006 said:

I have a recording of the audio I will get tagging! Also I have deleted the old listings for Parkwide and Zones since I NOW have the complete and accurate versions and will be slowly updating them one by one over the course of the next few days, sorry I have not been active on the thread lately since I was enjoying the event and I have not had the time to sit down and do any updates cause I was so tired from the event. I will be back at the event on Sunday, so I have sometime free time to update again. Bare with me everyone, thanks in advance :). Happy Hauntings!

Yay! Okay, awesome! 

They also played 'Panic! At the Disco - Victorious' figured that may help. Lol! 

18 minutes ago, keltonkopp said:

Yay! Okay, awesome! 

They also played 'Panic! At the Disco - Victorious' figured that may help. Lol! 

Yeah I heard alot of it!

I will slowly be updating everything I am right now looking through my audios from the mazes as well as what maze tracks have been tagged on here too!

18 minutes ago, HHNFreak2006 said:

Yeah I heard alot of it!

I will slowly be updating everything I am right now looking through my audios from the mazes as well as what maze tracks have been tagged on here too!

Okay, awesome! Thank you.

I'll be here waiting for when the updates are made.

There's a lot of songs from the show last night I am dying to know but couldn't figure out.

• Like 1

I finally found the last dance song played in Academy of Fear: House of Fear.

It's called "Where's Your Head At (Team Bayside High & Willy Joy Bootleg) Remix" by Basement Jaxx. 

With this, the main show soundtrack listing for Academy of Villains is complete! 

As for the music in Texas Chainsaw Massacre music, I could only find the song playing the facade of the house:

"Opening Titles" - Wayne Bell and Tobe Hooper - The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Unofficial) Soundtrack

Maybe it's just my phone, but neither Shazam nor Soundhound was able to pick up anything inside the house, probably due to how extremely obscure the original 1974 soundtrack is. I'll try to record the music inside and play it by ear so I can post it up on here.

Edited by RockinSight

On September 26, 2016 at 4:06 PM, keltonkopp said:

Does anyone know all of the music being played in Bill & Ted this year? I know one of them which is;

Beyonce - Single Lady

Couldn't recall any of the rest, aside from one was a Calvin Harris song. A couple ending songs were really intriguing and I just can't find them. Any help? :P

I can help with a few of the ending songs...

David Bowie - Rebel Rebel & Let's Dance

Prince - I Would Die 4 U & Let's Go Crazy

Hey guys I heard some music in the opening room of Ghost Town, the bedroom, the saloon, and I think the mine. I tried to Shazam it but to no luck. Was anyone able to find the music in those rooms?

EDIT: Okay so I found the song in the Bedroom of Ghost Town. It's called

"Into the Darkness" by Marcin Przybylowicz on the Hard West album.

It seems Sound hound is working well for me, but I couldn't get the rest!

Edited by RockinSight
  • Like 1

On 9/29/2016 at 8:46 AM, Dr. Jimmy said:

13 hours ago, RockinSight said:

Hey guys I heard some music in the opening room of Ghost Town, the bedroom, the saloon, and I think the mine. I tried to Shazam it but to no luck. Was anyone able to find the music in those rooms?

EDIT: Okay so I found the song in the Bedroom of Ghost Town. It's called

"Into the Darkness" by Marcin Przybylowicz on the Hard West album.

It seems Sound hound is working well for me, but I couldn't get the rest!

I heard the music in the entry as well, it was playing from 2 speakers, one near the hanging gallows and the other was under the carraige behind the Lightning Gulch sign. The bedroom does play some music, the saloon piano sounds like stock music, I heard a clip in the mine but could not make it out. There is music after the Jail in the outside portion before the old hotel bedroom scene, which we tagged to be "A Man with a Harmonica" from the OST of Once Upon a Time in the West.

• Like 1

In addition to Techno Syndrome's Mortal Kombat theme, the Civil War segment also features the fatality themes from Mortal Kombat 3 (and it's Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 upgrade) and Mortal Kombat 1 (both themes are from the Arcade versions) which are composed by Dan "Toasty" Forden, and the Shao Kahn samples were voiced by Steve Ritchie.

On 9/22/2016 at 8:55 PM, SawsNSteamMan said:

Yeah they completely switched up some of the parkwide loop tonight. Odd.

On 9/22/2016 at 8:58 PM, ForeverEvil1 said:

They must have got enough complaints about the more modern esque sound track.

I know that on FB I saw a bunch of posts of people saying how terrible the first music was. how a lot of people went to do the surveys to complain about all the rock and dubstep. 
seems like it was more than enough that Universal would actually change the entire park music. 
I personally am incredibly grateful they changed all the rock, it feels much better with the darker music in place now. I was not a big fan of the first music. 

but, Whats going to happen to the list here? will it be all mixed or will it be separate from first weekend to the rest of the event? 

7 hours ago, clash said:

I know that on FB I saw a bunch of posts of people saying how terrible the first music was. how a lot of people went to do the surveys to complain about all the rock and dubstep. 
seems like it was more than enough that Universal would actually change the entire park music. 
I personally am incredibly grateful they changed all the rock, it feels much better with the darker music in place now. I was not a big fan of the first music. 

but, Whats going to happen to the list here? will it be all mixed or will it be separate from first weekend to the rest of the event? 

Old list is gone for now. Everything you see right now is currently used.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, clash said:

The reason from what I know is that the old loop resembled too much of Jack's Loop from HHN 25 and they wanted to steer it off in a different direction this year for Chance! Which if you ask me, the new loop fits her personality as well as her event much better.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HHNFreak2006 said:

The reason from what I know is that the old loop resembled too much of Jack's Loop from HHN 25 and they wanted to steer it off in a different direction this year for Chance! Which if you ask me, the new loop fits her personality as well as her event much better.

so the guest feedack had nothing to do with it? 

9 hours ago, PeoriaBJJ said:

Liar of Banshees I thought was pretty bland... then we walk through it and they play Promentory. Totally changed the mood of the zone. Might have been just me but I think that 6 minute song is one of the best compositions written. 

It's amazing how they took amazing scores and with a little soundscape design, it turned it into something evil! Amazing work by the sound designers!!

15 hours ago, HHNFreak2006 said:

On 10/4/2016 at 8:29 AM, PeoriaBJJ said:

Liar of Banshees I thought was pretty bland... then we walk through it and they play Promentory. Totally changed the mood of the zone. Might have been just me but I think that 6 minute song is one of the best compositions written. 

It's amazing how they took amazing scores and with a little soundscape design, it turned it into something evil! Amazing work by the sound designers!!

Yeah it made all the difference. It was great!

On 9/28/2016 at 3:31 AM, FrenchyFreak said:

Does anyone know which music was used during Chance's appearance on media event? Especially the one when she said she wants to hurt everyone

Sorry it took me so long to respond to this but that track is  "Awakening" by Midnight Syndicate from their "Vampyre" CD.