Halloween Horror Nights 26 (2016) Event Music

Halloween II:

Laurie's Theme - John Carpenter - Halloween II OST

Flats In The Parking Lot - John Carpenter - Halloween II OST

Mrs. Alves - John Carpenter - Halloween II OST

Mr. Sandman - John Carpenter - Halloween II OS

Tomb of the Ancients:

Eyes of the Wolf - Mikolai Stroinski - The Witcher 3 (Original Game Soundtrack)

14 hours ago, Gambit said:

Halloween II:

Laurie's Theme - John Carpenter - Halloween II OST

Flats In The Parking Lot - John Carpenter - Halloween II OST

Mrs. Alves - John Carpenter - Halloween II OST

Mr. Sandman - John Carpenter - Halloween II OS

Tomb of the Ancients:

Eyes of the Wolf - Mikolai Stroinski - The Witcher 3 (Original Game Soundtrack)

Recently added! Thanks!!

Parkwide:

Howlin' For You - The Black Keys - Brothers

Mustang Nismo - Brian Tyler - Fast & Furious Tokyo Drift

Rooftop - Tomandandy - Resident Evil: Afterlife OST

Vamp 1955: 

Earth Angel - The Penguins - 3 Decades of R&B 

That'll Be The Day - Buddy Holly - That'll Be the Day (Remastered)

Tomb of the Ancients:

Don't Fear the Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult - Agents of Fortune

The Exorcist:

String Quartet - The National Philharmonic Orchestra - The Exorcist OST

Night of the Electric Insects - The National Philharmonic Orchestra - The Exorcist OST

- At the Front of the Entrance/Park Wide I heard:

Resurrection - Scott R. Morgan - Prototype 2 Official Soundtrack

Werewolf Castle - Derek Fiechter - Halloween Night

Ghost in the Mirror - Nox Arcana - Legion of Shadows

Halloween Theme - John Carpenter

Walking Dead Theme - Bear McCreary

- At Chance Scarezone: 

• Goblin Clowns - Derek Fiechter - Strange Fusions

EDIT:

More from Parkwide

Pumpkin King - Derek Fiechter - Creatures of Lore

Edited by RockinSight
  • Like 1

Parkwide:

Discovery End Credits - Michl Britsch - Pandorum OST

Werewolf Castle - Derek Fiechter - Halloween Night

They're also playing a remix version of the Walking Dead theme and I'm sure they've used it before.

Edit: It's called "Main Title Theme Song (Unkle Remix) - Bear McCreary - The Walking Dead OST Vol. 1

2 hours ago, RockinSight said:

Chance Scarezone:

Vampire Dolls - Derek Fiechter - Night at the Carnival

Survive or Die:

20 Ghosts III - Nine Inch Nails - Ghosts I-IV Album

(I'm really happy they put this song in!)

You sure about 20 Ghosts III? I haven't heard it at all and I spend a lot of time in that zone. Was it Shazam telling you this because one of my earlier posts, it tagged 27 (which is correct) as incorrectly being 20 and then even further wrongly linking a video to 24.

4 minutes ago, SawsNSteamMan said:

You sure about 20 Ghosts III? I haven't heard it at all and I spend a lot of time in that zone. Was it Shazam telling you this because one of my earlier posts, it tagged 27 (which is correct) as incorrectly being 20 and then even further wrongly linking a video to 24.

Nope, I'm absolutely positive. Not only did Shazam tell me it was this, but I know this song by heart as I love hearing the Acid Assault soundtrack from Reaper's HHN 21 Mix (Thanks again Reaper for your hard work). I kinda've Shazammed it to confirm.

Not only did they play that tonight, but before closing they started playing other Nine Inch Nails Ghost tracks that were played in the Acid Assault SZ in 2011. Makes sense since both zones are similar in nature and setting. I didn't get a chance to record the rest but I'm back tomorrow so I'll do it then.

Okay, so after double-checking and cross referencing and many Shazams later tonight, it turns out it wasn't 20 Ghosts III, rather it was 11 Ghosts II. 

Also to be fair, whenever I tried to archive almost any song from Nine Inch Nail's Ghost Album, it would give me the wrong song from the album.

As for where I Shazamed last time, it was right under the speaker in front of Louie's Itailian Restaurant, but I'll try where you guys recorded next time and see if that works better for me.

Lastly, Parkwide:

Rooftop - Tomandandy - Resident Evil: Afterlife (OST) [Deluxe Version]

The facade in front of Tomb of the Ancients:

Suite from "There will be Blood": 5. Proven Lands - Copenhagen Phil - Bryce Dessner: St. Carolyn By The Sea / Jonny Greenwood: Suite From: "There Will Be Blood"

The Pre-Show Music from Academy of Villains:

Radioactive - Imagine Dragons - Night Visions

Desire - Meg Myers - Sorry

Fully Alive - Flyleaf - Flyleaf Album

All Around Me - Flyleaf - Flyleaf Album

Dopeness - Tha Trickaz, Creaky Jackals - Dopeness - Single Album

Caleb Mak - Tha Joker Feat. B-Eazy - Caleb Mak Album

(I think there's more, I just couldn't record the rest.)

Main Show music (In order):

Clint Eastwood - Gorillaz - Gorillaz Album

No Gravity - Party Thieves and The Lazy Boyz - No Gravity

Local Forecast - Elevator - Kevin Macleod - Disco Ultralounge (The waiting room type music you hear for the Dream Machine Prepping)

Pony - Ginuwine - Ginuwine... The Bachelor (Otherwise known as the Magic Mike song played in the sexy dream sequence)

Bring Me To Life - Evanescence - Fallen (Played in the shadow dance sequence)

Crazy - Gnarls Barkley - St. Elsewhere

Dance, Dance - Fall Out Boy - From Under The Cork Tree

Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana - Nevermind

Disturbed - Get Down With The Sickness (SubVibe Dubstep Remix)  

Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen - Greatest Hits Album

Fired Up (Tropkillaz Remix) - LNY TNZ & Ruthless - Fired Up (feat. The Kemist) [Remixes]

*As for the last song I wasn't able to find it at all so if anyone can that'd be awesome*

For the bow out they play the last part of Bohemian Rhapsody again.

Edited by RockinSight

5 hours ago, RockinSight said:

Okay, so after double-checking and cross referencing and many Shazams later tonight, it turns out it wasn't 20 Ghosts III, rather it was 11 Ghosts II. 

Also to be fair, whenever I tried to archive almost any song from Nine Inch Nail's Ghost Album, it would give me the wrong song from the album.

As for where I Shazamed last time, it was right under the speaker in front of Louie's Itailian Restaurant, but I'll try where you guys recorded next time and see if that works better for me.

Ok for some reason the quote function on the mobile website malfunctioned. That bit about the speaker near the bar entrance to Finn's was supposed to be quoted from and directed to HHNFreak2006.

Also I hate being the OCD perfectionist but 11 Ghosts is 100% not in Survive unless you heard it at preview night. It's funny though, you're kinda making me doubt myself now. I know that song by heart and if I missed it I'm going to feel like a complete idiot. It's crazy how much they're switching the music this year. The only Ghosts in that zone are 27 and 23, both played back-to-back in that order and 23 being a returning track from 2011's Acid Assault. I've actually spent enough time in that zone that I have heard their entire loop start to finish and I've got the playlist order down. I'm just missing a few. I know what all of the songs sound like, I just can't get the names thanks to Shazam really wanting me to know about a Halloween sound effects album. Is there some sort of ignore button for Shazam?

Edited by SawsNSteamMan

I got a few things tonight. First of all, smack a big ol "confirmed" on that Icarus track I mentioned in an earlier post for Survive along with a confirmation of One Last Sunset by killswitch engage in Chance's zone. Also add Prelude by killswitch engage to that zone as well. I also got one track that was a MASSIVE pain to tag for Survive. It's called Tears of the Warrior by Franck Ancelin (it's that heroic sounding song that ends with the piano and female vocal bit).

As far as playlist order I mentioned in my last post for Survive, I'll share what I've got and maybe that will help us out. I started with Dream is Collapsing. One day all of the speakers in Survive shut off for a solid 2 minutes. No idea why. They came back on to Dream so I'm guessing that might be the first song on their list. Anyway list is,

Dream is Collapsing

27 Ghosts

23 Ghosts

Puncture Wound

Chapter Doof

Walhalla Awaits

(mystery song I haven't tagged yet)

Tears of the Warrior

Final Frontier

Icarus

(one or two mystery songs I haven't tagged)

12 Bullets (El Huervo Remix)

Going Commando

(another mystery or 2)

and then back up to Dream is Collapsing

The space between Walhalla and tears may be a mistake. While in park I did not realize how long Tears was. It sounds like one or two different songs over those speakers.

Edited by SawsNSteamMan

On 9/24/2016 at 6:30 AM, SawsNSteamMan said:

Ok for some reason the quote function on the mobile website malfunctioned. That bit about the speaker near the bar entrance to Finn's was supposed to be quoted from and directed to HHNFreak2006.

Also I hate being the OCD perfectionist but 11 Ghosts is 100% not in Survive unless you heard it at preview night. It's funny though, you're kinda making me doubt myself now. I know that song by heart and if I missed it I'm going to feel like a complete idiot. It's crazy how much they're switching the music this year. The only Ghosts in that zone are 27 and 23, both played back-to-back in that order and 23 being a returning track from 2011's Acid Assault. I've actually spent enough time in that zone that I have heard their entire loop start to finish and I've got the playlist order down. I'm just missing a few. I know what all of the songs sound like, I just can't get the names thanks to Shazam really wanting me to know about a Halloween sound effects album. Is there some sort of ignore button for Shazam?

Thanks I was in the location near the music shop down the alley where The Film Vault was, there are speakers under the music store windows and YES, I had the same issue last night with all the sound effects albums and mistags, this loop and Vamp were the toughest to tag because of the sound effects being louder than the actual music.

By the way guys keep an eye on the listing this week, I have alot of work ahead of me with this list since now I aquired the complete tracklistings to Vamp, Banshees, Chance and Wharf. I also made a special recording of the entire parkwide loop (It run's about 2hrs). I am going to HHN tonight but not staying too late since I have work at 8am the next day. Won't be at HHN as much next week since I will be working HHN! But keep watching the list over the course of the next week alot of new stuff is coming!!

Wastelanders! Survive or Die is complete!

Survive or Die playlist:

•Dream is Collapsing by Hans Zimmer
•27 Ghosts by Nine Inch Nails
•23 Ghosts by Nine Inch Nails
•Puncture Wound by Hollywood Film Music Orchestra
•Chapter Doof by Junkie XL
•Walhalla Awaits by Junkie XL
•Warrior by Régis Peters
•Tears of the Warrior by Franck Ancelin
•Final Frontier by Thomas Bergersen
•Icarus by Michael McCann
•Urgent Sands by Heavy Melody
•Twelve Bullets (El Huervo Remix) by Junkie XL
•Going Commando by Junkie XL
•Moochie Mix Four by Alan Howarth and John Carpenter

All in that order

Massive shoutout to who got Warrior for us, I think they know who they are. That was the one track Shazam could never get. Instead it popped up with the damn sound effects album within a second of hitting the button ten bloody times in a row!