Halloween Horror Nights 26 (2016) Event Music

And then there is "No Gravity" by Party Thieves/Lazy Boys and "Bring me To Life" by Evanessence in the Academy Of Villians Show. As well as Tubular Bells by Mike Oldfield and Iraq by Jack Nitzche and Krzysztof Pendereki from the soundtrack in room 1.

Edited by dkrfla
  • Like 1

Did quite a bit of SZ tagging. Too much actually, I've forgotten where I got a couple of them. Here's what I know:

Survive:

Confirmation of Walhalla Awaits (Mad Max Fury Road)

100% confirmation on Going Commando but I see it's already on the list

Twelve Bullets (El Huervo remix) from the Deadpool Reloaded album

Final Frontier by Thomas Bergersen (Sun album) one of my favorite new tracks in there

And finally, just when you thought this zone couldn't be any more of a sequel to Acid Assault, they played 23 Ghosts by Nine Inch Nails in there

The Wharf:

The HHN team really liked the Penny Dreadful ost by Abel Korzeniowski in this zone, taking at least 4 tracks from it. They used: First Blood, Modern Age, Abomination, and I'm Not Myself (another favorite)

Also got Talk Show from the Saw 3D ost, Left for Dead from the 300: Rise of an Empire ost, Ju-On 2 from the Grudge ost (the first Grudge) and Special Delivery from the Curse of Chucky ost. Also tagged Logos from the Red Dragon ost but I'm not entirely sure if that's a correct tag.

Parkwide: The Beautiful People by Marilyn Manson

Murder by the Crystal Method

As far as the stuff I'm not sure about, I tagged Puncture Wound by the Hollywood Film Music Orchestra. I think that was in Survive. Also got Amen from the Book of Eli ost and I think that was over in Banshee. I also got 20 Ghosts by Nine Inch Nails over in Survive but I'm not entirely sure that's correct only because it didn't sound like it in the park.

• Like 1

So I guess they completely changed the music at the Wharf. Since Preview, I have not heard the Mozart piece, the Beethoven piece, or Aquarium.

I can confirm Meant to be Shared from the Book of Eli soundtrack in the Lair of the Banshee (was used in 2010's parkwide I believe) and I can confirm The Cross Over from the Constantine soundtrack (also used back in 2012's parkwide) inside the Tomb of the Ancients. I believe it was specifically the hieroglyphics room.

Edit: For Academy of Villains (finally saw it, amazing show) add Clint Eastwood by the Gorillaz. It's in the intro video when the show actually starts. Also add Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody for during the show. For Survive, I found out what NiN Ghost I heard. It was number 27 but Shazam tagged it as 20 which had a link to ghost 24. I don't know either... 27 Ghosts III is what is used. Not 20. Not 24. Finally, for now at least, add The Horns of Hell by Jerry Goldsmith to Banshee.

Edited by SawsNSteamMan
  • Like 1

If you want to help out with the SZ tagging, I found good spots for Shazamming or whatever music identifying software you've got. In Survive, there's a speaker right near the bar entrance to Finn's; it's pointed at the Artifice Faction's tower with the building projections if you know what I mean. At the Wharf, the benches have speakers right behind them. The best speaker in Banshee is right at the entrance of the zone near the Academy's stage, granted the Academy show isn't playing music. Best bet at tagging in Chance's zone would be toward the latter half of the zone toward Exorcist. There is a speaker near the front of that zone tuned in to the Parkwide loop so just keep that in mind. Vamp's music is too quiet if you ask me, especially when Academy's going. Staying near the Brown Derby I think is your best bet.

Again like last year, these are off the top of my head. 

AHS:

Interior

She Wants Revenge - Tear You Apart

Drake - Hotline Bling

Life on Mars? - Jessica Lange

Lunatic's Playground:

Exterior/Facade

Within Temptation - Radioactive

Vamp 55:

The Marvelettes - Please Mr. Postman

B&T:

Opening Dance

Panic! at the Disco - Victorious

During Show

Stranger Things Theme 

Coldplay - Viva La Vida

Coldplay - Clocks

Beyoncé - Formation

Beyoncé - Run the World

Ghost Town DJs - My Boo

Making a Murderer Theme

Game of Thrones Theme

Finale

Justin Timberlake - Can't Fight the Feeling

Selena Gomez - Hands to Myself *

Ray Parker Jr - Ghostbusters Theme

Bombs Away - Damn Daniel

Rihanna - Work *

David Bowie - Rebel Rebel

David Bowie - Let's Dance/Magic Dance mashup

Prince - Let's Go Crazy

*haven't been able to identify exact remix used in the show. 

Edited by nikifury138
More songs I remembered
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, SawsNSteamMan said:

The Wharf:

The HHN team really liked the Penny Dreadful ost by Abel Korzeniowski in this zone, taking at least 4 tracks from it. They used: First Blood, Modern Age, Abomination, and I'm Not Myself (another favorite)

Also got Talk Show from the Saw 3D ost, Left for Dead from the 300: Rise of an Empire ost, Ju-On 2 from the Grudge ost (the first Grudge) and Special Delivery from the Curse of Chucky ost. Also tagged Logos from the Red Dragon ost but I'm not entirely sure if that's a correct tag.

Was all of this music tagged in Dead mans Wharf? Or just the Penny Dreadful stuff? I am compiling all of this for Luke and want to make sure i get the right info. Thanks

Dead Man's Wharf:

Ship of Death - Silent Orchestra - Nosferatu, A Symphony of Horror

Logos - Pete Anthony - Red Dragon OST

Emily Rose - Christopher Young - The Exorcism of Emily Rose OST

Lunatic's Playground:

(Queue) Sex Metal Barbie - In The Moment - Black Widow

Theme from A Summer Place - Percy Faith - 16 Most Requested Songs: Percy Faith

Over in Chance's zone, they're playing a couple of songs from last year's parkwide loop. I tagged The Clowns Frown by the Hollywood TV Music Orchestra in there last night. There was another but I didn't get it. Also in that zone, the app detected One Last Sunset by Killswitch Engage but I'd like to head over there and hear it for myself before I'm comfortable with that going on the list. If someone else can confirm that killswitch song, then by all means add it. I really like it, I don't know about you guys.

I can confirm Axeman from the Resident Evil Afterlife ost by Tomandandy for parkwide and I can confirm Puncture Wound by the Hollywood Film Music Orchestra for Survive.

Finally, I need some help confirming two more tracks that I tagged but don't know where from. The Battle Room by Steve Jablonsky from the Ender's Game ost sounds like it could be from Banshee and Icarus by Michael McCann from the Deus Ex Human Revolution ost sounds like it may have been from Survive. If anyone can help with those two, that'd be awesome and Shazam and I'll be back at it Thursday night!

11 hours ago, SawsNSteamMan said:

Over in Chance's zone, they're playing a couple of songs from last year's parkwide loop. I tagged The Clowns Frown by the Hollywood TV Music Orchestra in there last night. There was another but I didn't get it. Also in that zone, the app detected One Last Sunset by Killswitch Engage but I'd like to head over there and hear it for myself before I'm comfortable with that going on the list. If someone else can confirm that killswitch song, then by all means add it. I really like it, I don't know about you guys.

I can confirm Axeman from the Resident Evil Afterlife ost by Tomandandy for parkwide and I can confirm Puncture Wound by the Hollywood Film Music Orchestra for Survive.

Finally, I need some help confirming two more tracks that I tagged but don't know where from. The Battle Room by Steve Jablonsky from the Ender's Game ost sounds like it could be from Banshee and Icarus by Michael McCann from the Deus Ex Human Revolution ost sounds like it may have been from Survive. If anyone can help with those two, that'd be awesome and Shazam and I'll be back at it Thursday night!

I will be there this entire weekend for my first trip, I will do recordings as well. Thanks!!

And thank you everyone else for adding to the list, I am updating the list again now, keep up the great work!

• Like 1

American Horror Story Interior:

The Beginning - Anton Coppola - Bram Stoker's Dracula

Tonight You Belong To Me - Patience & Prudence - Tonight You Belong To Me (Remaster)

Temptation - Bernard Herrmann - Psycho OST

Forbidden Fruit - Alan Silvestri - What Lies Beneath OST

Hotline Bling  - Drake - Views

The Eternal (2007 Remastered) - Joy Division - Closer (Remastered)