HHN 26 Wallpapers

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Gambit, I am just loving everything you have done!! You do such great work and so has everyone else who has contributed to this post! I was wondering if you could make or even had this years HHN Chance poster in a HQ image? I would love it on my phone but can not find a decent image of it. I understand if you can't but it was worth a shot! Thank you so much!! I was also wondering if you could make me an icon for my profile? I am not too good with that stuff, if you have anything with Bloody Mary, Lady Luck or Chance that would be awesome!!

There is the pic I wondered if you had a HQ image of? 

L-Halloween-Horror-Nights-26-Poster-1306 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2016 at 4:30 AM, SirGoober87 said:

Hello Gambit, I am just loving everything you have done!! You do such great work and so has everyone else who has contributed to this post! I was wondering if you could make or even had this years HHN Chance poster in a HQ image? I would love it on my phone but can not find a decent image of it. I understand if you can't but it was worth a shot! Thank you so much!! I was also wondering if you could make me an icon for my profile? I am not too good with that stuff, if you have anything with Bloody Mary, Lady Luck or Chance that would be awesome!!

Unfortunately I don't have a HQ version of that photo so I can't really make a wallpaper. However as soon as I do I'll let you know. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/15/2016 at 4:30 AM, SirGoober87 said:

Chance%20Merch%20Moblie%20Wallpaper%20th

Chance%20Merch%20Wallpaper%20thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...