What was your first house?

My first house was AVP at 24. I am so glad they did this house because honestly, I would not have ever gone to HHN without it. I go to Disney/Universal normally many times a year. It was only because I am a huge fan of both franchises but especially Predator that I went in the first place, then of course I had a great time and went 4 nights in 25. Even though looking back on it it was not the scariest. AVP is still one of the most visually impressive houses I have ever been through. All the details like the dead predator, the cloaked predator, and the android's head(I can't remember if it was Ash or Bishop) make this a house I will always remember and love.

• Like 1

I consider 2 houses my first. one was Screamhouse Resurrection in 2006 (sweet 16). I went through that house 3 times. The first time with the my eyes closed, second time with my eyes open for half the house and then the third time for the whole house. I can't recall much of it because of being such a wimp.

Yeah, I was a wimp for my first HHN but got a lot better when I went in 2008. The second and one I remember the most was Scary Tales: Once upon a nightmare! This house I remember walking through Rapunzel's hair as she is dead at the top of the tower, Cinderella's foot cut off and her ankle bleeding, and the hallway of mirrors.

While Screamhouse was my first actual house, I recall more of the first house I went to when I returned to HHN.

• Like 1

Legendary Truth: Wyandott Estate. Odd choice for a first house but I was immersed in the environment plus at the time I was very much into the paranormal ghost shows like Ghost Hunters and Ghost Adventures and the bedroom scene still gives me the creeps. 

I believe the 1st HHN house I went through was  Legendary Truth: Wyandott Estate. When we entered the park, we were greeted by the Chainsaw Drill Team and the Esqueleto Muerte group. After chatting with a beer vendor, she recommended checking out that house since it was their favorite. I found the houses were alright that year, but what I really loved were the scare zones (especially loved Saws N' Steam).

The 1st haunted house I went through was at some point in the early to mid eighties (probably 84 or 85). Our yearly carnival in the city I grew up in had a haunted house they set up. I remember going through it over and over and loving it so much. There were pitch black hallways, a black/white strobe room, a coffin with Dracula, something to do with a mummy, a pirate that came at you with a sword, pads that when stepped on made loud vibrating sound, as well as a couple other things. I went through so much in fact, that I remember basically giving a tour to the folks behind me a few times. I pointed out where all the pressure pads were and such. I was only a little kid back then, but I remember wanting to build my own haunted attraction and attempting to do so in the stairway of the house we lived in. My parents didn't appreciate it much though, and I had to take all my stuff down. 

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

2015 was my first year, and I was terrified. Because my friend told me RUN and AiW3D were the least intense, he told me I could choose which one to go in first. I chose Asylum, and not only did it scare the crap out of me, but I loved it. 

• Like 1