Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

Mark M.

9 minutes ago, King_K. said:

I don't feel the site is fully updated just yet.

Well let's hope so. But either way why make it so confusing and boring? A small amount of effort... never mind it's a pointless argument

• Like 2

I totally agree. The website is just plain awful. Sure it visually looks decent but it no helpful at all! The best thing about the website is the calendar. I like how it is color-coded, shows the event times and gives you various ticket options all in the same window. However, the website should be trying to sell tickets by showing what the event has to offer and that is REALLY lacking! 

Next to the "Home" tab, we need an "Experiences" tab that, when clicked, brings down a menu that breaks it up into four sections like the "Tickets & Packages" tab. It needs a section for Houses, Scarezones, Show and Rides. Under each heading needs to be the names of the different things which you can click on that will take you to that experiences dedicated page that will include the video, some backstory (something that is already written) and maybe even a little Q&A from the designers about the house. 

It's not like Universal has totally done away with interactive websites either. Have you guys checked out the HHN website for Singapore? It's awesome!! Just like the what we used to have minus some backstory. 

Also kinda shocked we don't have an official maps yet either. We are close enough to the event that one has to be made already so why not put it online?

• Like 4

5 hours ago, King_K. said:

I don't feel the site is fully updated just yet.

For the sake of Universal I surely hope it isn't. At least have multiple tabs... One for Houses, one for Shows, and One for Scareazones. What ever happened to the websites like 2006-2009? I know technology has advanced since then, so why haven't we got grander websites. I miss clicking on the house and having a scary noise and animation go off. Surely if you can do it in 2006, you can do it in 2016. Its like they gave the website details to a bunch of 8th graders for their web design class. Make a little bit of effort and make that website amazing. 

While writing all this, I think I have figured out why we don't get great websites anymore.... Facebook. It's all this social media. Thats what drives the world now. People used to go to websites to find out information. Now people go to Facebook to find it. 

Regardless of social media I think Universal should still put some effort into their websites. I'm sure everyone on the forums knows about Horrornights.be But if you don't, go check that website out. They have a couple of the old sites saved that you can go to. Take a look at them. They were amazing.  

Well I just bought my my Frequent Fear Plus w/ Express yesterday and my The Repository ticket as well. I think it's very worth the values except for the ultimate pass...an extra $200 just for the 4 Saturday's or so when I already can go Sunday-Friday? No thanks. Btw love the shirt tempted to create my own. 

2 hours ago, clash said:

how many people are actually buying the Frequent fear pass that includes saturdays? will that sell well? Aren't saturdays really really crowded? Not sure I would want to go on a Saturday with the FFP. 

Hm, I feel like it'll sell well because most people have weekends off to do events like HHN, regardless of it being crowded or not. 

• Like 1

I'm interested to see if closing hours change or if a date gets added. The first two weekends it closes "early" at 1am and the rest of the event minus a day or two closes at 2am. Also wondering if a Wednesday gets added on the third week. These types of changes seem to happen really last minute so will have to keep an eye on things.

• Like 1

Well this is interesting...

https://hhnunofficial.com/2016/08/28/more-details-on-chance-in-hell-scarezone/

I hope it's true and I hope it lasts longer than the Voodoo Bayou mini-show that was gone after the first week!

A few days ago we showed you the 4 new stages that have appeared between Minion Mayhem and Shrek 4-D for “Chance in Hell” (shown above), but our reliable sources have informed us that there is a larger, fifth stage stored backstage that will be hauled out on a trailer nightly for event nights. This stage will host Chance herself, giving us ominous speeches and killing innocents! Indeed, Chance will have her own, mini-show of sorts, in the center of her scarezone, very close to the entrance of the park.

• Like 2

On 30 August 2016 at 7:51 AM, Oysterhead00 said:

Well this is interesting...

https://hhnunofficial.com/2016/08/28/more-details-on-chance-in-hell-scarezone/

I hope it's true and I hope it lasts longer than the Voodoo Bayou mini-show that was gone after the first week!

A few days ago we showed you the 4 new stages that have appeared between Minion Mayhem and Shrek 4-D for “Chance in Hell” (shown above), but our reliable sources have informed us that there is a larger, fifth stage stored backstage that will be hauled out on a trailer nightly for event nights. This stage will host Chance herself, giving us ominous speeches and killing innocents! Indeed, Chance will have her own, mini-show of sorts, in the center of her scarezone, very close to the entrance of the park.

Let's hope it stays the whole event. Someone always has to ruin everything for everybody else because they got "offended." I don't know why these people can't just look away and ignore it. It didn't physically hurt them so why even complain. Those are the people that don't need to come to the event. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Let's hope it stays the whole event. Someone always has to ruin everything for everybody else because they got "offended." I don't know why these people can't just look away and ignore it. It didn't physically hurt them so why even complain. Those are the people that don't need to come to the event. 

I have two words for you that created these people that think everything has to cater to them....... Participation trophies 

• Like 4