Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

Mark M.

23 hours ago, Oysterhead00 said:

Make sure it has the Rx label clearly readable on it and you have your photo ID to show it's yours.  If they give you any shit, ask to see their supervisor.

I've been some places that wanted to make me leave my Rx's in a first aid station and go there to use them.  Screw that.  Especially for pills...just crotch it and they'll never pat you down there and the wands won't detect it :)

1 hour ago, PeoriaBJJ said:

last year I saw a woman in a wheel chair get wheeled through the metal detector and security was giving her all kinds of shit about her Rx bottles. They were actually opening the bottles and asking what each medication was for. Im no lawyer but Im pretty sure addressing that kind of info in public is highly illegal. PLUS... and I hate to sound mean... but this dummy is a security guard. Not a Dr or a pharmacist. I doubt she could even pronounce has the names of the pills. So the lady in the wheel chair asks why she think she can ask about her meds and what they are for the security lady says "this is standard practice". No its not and I would think they would be placing themselves in a bad position for a law suit. But again, Im no lawyer. But this was a real shit show and it held us up a good 15 minutes bc we were right behind this group. I get the need for safety but unless this chick had a pistol or some dynamite HURRY IT UP!!!! lol

I always take in ibuprofan. I put it in a plastic bag and put it in my pocket. Just dont address it. They arent cavity searching anyone.

The above example (wheelchair lady) is what I want to avoid. I'm only thinking about bringing 1 of my pill bottles in, but I don't want to cause a scene. I especially want to avoid getting into a verbal argument with security and then have it ruin a good portion of my night from being aggravated. I know I could easily smuggle some pills in, but with my luck, when I go to take 1 out of the baggy a cop will see me and do who knows what to me depending on their mood that day. There is no way I'm leaving my prescription (which can't be replaced even if stolen) at the first aid station though. That would be ridiculous. So I suppose the semi-worst case scenario is if I bring my bottle, show them, and they give me bs, I'd then have to go back to my hotel and drop the bottle off. If I smuggle them and get caught taking them I wonder if they would even care?

I think I'm just scarred from the 1 time TSA actually locked me in a holding cell in the basement of the Providence airport for having a bunch of cash (under the 10k maximum without forms if traveling abroad) and a few days worth of meds (in a day planner pack) without the prescription pill bottles. That was one of the most ridiculous things that has ever happened to me. They threatened to steal/confiscate my money and a TSA agent actually spoke with my wife on the phone and were trying to convince her that I might be going to see a girlfriend on the west coast. Nothing but professionals there.

I guess I was typing as the posts were moved over to the Security Concerns thread... oops.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

i think there more to this meets the eye if listen closly hear a girl laugh  before a bell sound almost like our chancey laugh grated it could repsent ahs freak show clown like freakshow but why a girl laugh like chance was made then ahs fan know does twisty even talk?

I'm not really sure why they're going through all this effort with so much mystery to announce AHS. The general public doesn't really care about the mysterious videos and finding clues which mean it's meant for the fans. However the fans already know it AHS just based on word of mouth, not to mention the billboard sighting. So yeah...just announce it already before Publix beats you to the punch.  ;)

• Like 5

Thats what i'm thinking as well, which is why we may be getting the extra drama around this reveal. Not only will we get AHS, but maybe this is Chance's big moment. If they play this right, and GOD I hope they are, we'll get afull site with tons of content and maybe some more details to fill in the gaps that we've been having questions about. Maybe we get a little bit of a story (not that we dont know Chance's story, but the gen pub wont) 

Also, maybe those poor folks in Hwood will finally know dates,ticket prices and such. I'd flip if i still couldnt plan my trip by now. 

Happy final reveal everyone!

1 minute ago, RustySomebody said:

Thats what i'm thinking as well, which is why we may be getting the extra drama around this reveal. Not only will we get AHS, but maybe this is Chance's big moment. If they play this right, and GOD I hope they are, we'll get afull site with tons of content and maybe some more details to fill in the gaps that we've been having questions about. Maybe we get a little bit of a story (not that we dont know Chance's story, but the gen pub wont) 

Also, maybe those poor folks in Hwood will finally know dates,ticket prices and such. I'd flip if i still couldnt plan my trip by now. 

that laugh sound like chance laugh  doesnt't

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RustySomebody said:

If this hits, can we make August 15th Final Reveal Day for years to come?

33 minutes ago, mz_ said:

I agree.  Seems the best bet for them is just to announce everything in June/July before it leaks out! :)

And to think we used to have to wait till midnight at the end of August each year to find out everything.

I actually miss the excitement of those days. The days when this site would crash after the reveal from the amount of people wanting to talk about it. The days we would spend hours playing flash games just to get a card to build a card house. Great, now I'm depressed. 

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, Gambit said:

I actually miss the excitement of those days. The days when this site would crash after the reveal from the amount of people wanting to talk about it. The days we would spend hours playing flash games just to get a card to build a card house. Great, now I'm depressed. 

My fav was the one for The Usher where it was revealing different parts of the building  until final reveal and the whole thing was miniature replica that you could explore.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Gambit said:

#HugTheSadnessAway

• Like 3

The blog post that did the Original and Scarezone reveal has been updated with new images for the zones and the AoV show. They also changed Banshee's Lair to Lair of the Banshee's. I think that is the only name change that happened. Seems strange to change the name of a zone days after the reveal though. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Badge said:

The blog post that did the Original and Scarezone reveal has been updated with new images for the zones and the AoV show. They also changed Banshee's Lair to Lair of the Banshee's. I think that is the only name change that happened. Seems strange to change the name of a zone days after the reveal though. 

That and Survive or Die now has the tagline Apocalypse in the art but not the description. Strange.

2 minutes ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

Also if anyone was doubting, Hollywood Facebook just posted "It's a twisted world...". So....Possible Midnighter? Or tommorrow?

I saw that too. As much as I'd love a comeback of the Midnight reveals, I just assume it'll be tomorrow if anything. I'd happily eat my words if I'm wrong though.