Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

Mark M.

3 minutes ago, JDW said:

do we know where this image came from? I got it sent to me by multiple people but no source. Is this in the AP flyer?

Could be part of the Publix signage too, don't look like the UOAP mailer IMO, but that's what it was originally posted as on Twitter.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

Funny thing is depending on when Publix puts out the stands and when Horror Story is announced, we could have another early leak.

I was literally just wondering about that, because that's happened a few times before. 

2 hours ago, Mrevio said:

Hell Week typically coincides with public school closures

https://www.ocps.net/Pages/Detailed-Calendar.aspx

Orange county hasn't listed a closure for the month of October.

http://ems.volusia.k12.fl.us/MasterCalendar/MasterCalendar.aspx

Volusia County has October 21 scheduled for closure.

So I'd assume from October 20-31 will be swamped

Orange, Osceola and Seminole (the 3 closest counties) all out Friday 10/14. I think I'll either skip 10/13 else stay holed up in Finns.

Osceola out again along with Polk on Monday 10/17, meaning Sunday 10/16--already bad--will probably be wall-to-wall as well.

Orange also out Friday 10/28, but I figure that Thursday/Friday to be packed already.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SeventyOne said:

Orange, Osceola and Seminole (the 3 closest counties) all out Friday 10/14. I think I'll either skip 10/13 else stay holed up in Finns.

Osceola out again along with Polk on Monday 10/17, meaning Sunday 10/16--already bad--will probably be wall-to-wall as well.

Orange also out Friday 10/28, but I figure that Thursday/Friday to be packed already.

Lake is also off the 17th so that'll make matters even worse

Polk, Volusia, and Brevard have September 19th off which could mean no difference between Saturday and Sunday 

Volusia is off Friday October 21; it's only one county so who knows how big the effect is 

Edited by Dead Inside
  • Like 2

On 8/6/2016 at 10:28 PM, Dead Inside said:

Lake is also off the 17th so that'll make matters even worse

Polk, Volusia, and Brevard have September 19th off which could mean no difference between Saturday and Sunday 

Volusia is off Friday October 21; it's only one county so who knows how big the effect is 

LOL I used to work for an all girls detention facility on North Okeechobee County about 10 years ago (I lived in Vero Beach for a few years)... I will tell you this... the absolute nastiest, meanest girls Ive ever met came from the above mentioned counties. I have a great story of a Polk County girl trying to kill me with a lawn mower. But thats for another thread! haha!

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Dr. Jimmy said:

Charles said that he went by later and the sign was gone. He also said TJ Mannarino and Mike Aiello had been watching earlier when it was being prepped.

Some sort of billboard test?

That sounds feasible? Maybe there was some sort of art works or something that they wanted to make sure still looked ok when blown up to billboard size? IDK.

Publix must be ecstatic. "It wasn't us this year guys!"

8 minutes ago, criticalanalysis said:

Nice job Gambit.

Terrible billboard, legitimately bad.

Dosent even use the theme that's been played up. Though I am holding hope that was just a "rough draft" of sorts and they'll have some sort of Chance appearance in that middle section.

• Like 3

Awesome, glad all the houses are out there now...

though Universal isn't sweating this at all.  Us 1%-ers might know, but the 99%/GP still have no idea.  So unless we were to start an Occupy HHN's Privacy movement, no harm, no foul :)

I started watching AHS about a month ago on Netflix when the rumors first started solidifying...but wanted to strangle the redhead with the bang snaps and then about 10min into the show when Dillon McDermott...or Dermont Mulroney (always get those two confused) showed up and had to punch out because I can't stand him.

Guess it's time to give it another shot :)

Oh man, I really hope they use more of the awesome work from the website! The skull comedy tragedy masks, the border made of spines, and of course Chance are all so amazing, and really show off the talent of the art department. It's so well done, it would be a shame not to put it out there even more!

Granted, that is a mock up. They very easily could be adding more and just wanted to check on basic formatting and stuff.  

As for American Horror Story, I'm excited it's coming,  and think it'll make a pretty fun house! They've got some great characters to work with, and even when the show is inconsistent (and even as a fan, I can admit it is) the aesthetics that will make up the house are super interesting and always visually fun. (Except for Murder House. So boring. I imagine we'll see an appearance from the Rubberman and that's about it)

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Boosaphus Rex said:

Apologies if this has been answered earlier in the topic, but do we know for certain that Ghost Town is returning? I ask because it's on the speculation map and it isn't listed as Requel. 

It still is. It just got updated to say Ghost Town because it's all but confirmed now.