Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

Mark M.

13 minutes ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

Apparently Legacy did not hear of the Christmas zone, so take that with a grain of salt for now.

Or, the fact that he said the chainsaw SZ would be something "you would never expect".

Santa at a Halloween event with a chainsaw would be pretty unexpected...

Edited by Oysterhead00
  • Like 2

Never seen Krampus, but did we see some actual house footage in the middle of the video? I'm referring to where we see Krampus (I'm assuming) in an open window with wind blowing and it cuts to a screaming girl then back to the window. When I freeze it, it looks like maze footage vs HD movie footage.

Maybe I'm wrong?

So excited it is official! Little disappointed it is in Shrek but we will see. Alice turned out amazing last year. I just wish it was in a location that could provide a longer house. Also, since it's never been done, it is unknown how low they can drop the temp inside the Shrek building. If they can make it cold in there, then I am totally cool with it being in Shrek! Also, I can't wait for the smells! After the vomit/pea soup of Exorcist, going into Krampus and hopefully smelling a burning fireplace, gingerbread, etc. is going to be so nice! 

Also, if we get a Christmas themed Scarezone in Shrek that will be even better! I love twisting holidays like this. Nightmare Before Christmas is my favorite movie for this very reason. They can fill up the area with Christmas lights, make it snow from time to time and put a giant Christmas tree right in the middle of the street. Evil nutcrackers "guarding" the zone entrance/exit. Mr. and Mrs. Claus running around with chainsaws. Some shorter actors playing Elves with various weapons. An evil snowman. Demented gingerbread men. Oh I really hope that rumor is true! 

• Like 3