Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

Mark M.

3 minutes ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

Oh thank goodness, I was worried we might have to wait until Sunday based on Hollywood Twitter.

We still might have to wait until the weekend for the official announcement. Since it's shared, why would they announce it days apart?

5 minutes ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

Oh thank goodness, I was worried we might have to wait until Sunday based on Hollywood Twitter.

we might stil wait for sunday for the reveal since it be a share and the surpsie might on sunday

Just now, timbo8 said:

to tell us something coming soon 

I don't know. I just don't buy it not being tommorrow. Why not post this on Saturday or something then? Posting a tease on Wednesday (an obvious one at that) and saying "Gonna have to wait till SUNDAY" just seems like a bad move.

2 minutes ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

I don't know. I just don't buy it not being tommorrow. Why not post this on Saturday or something then? Posting a tease on Wednesday (an obvious one at that) and saying "Gonna have to wait till SUNDAY" just seems like a bad move.

john hasnt poted anytthing yet that code related thay is connect to this maze it wont be far to have orlando annnce before hollywoood does

Just now, ThNdIzNiR said:

Murdy twitter...

That's all for now...stay tuned...something is coming soon...sooner than you think...I think...

2 announcements over the next 3 or 4 days?

i could be wrong  but woulnt krampus be a nice surpise for scarela though imean it would nice house reavel otmorowo as well but who know right plus as soon as ahs is reveal our full websute will be reveal as well along with the scarezones

4 minutes ago, ThNdIzNiR said:

There will be a house announcement at Scare LA... that is confirmed. He then posted what I pasted above ten minutes ago, so there might be 2 announcements by the weekend... possibly.

if it is two i think krampus tomrow if this teaser indication and the scarela might ahs which mean we might get our full wbsite as well then becuase usally the full website will the oronal and scarezones then again scarela might be the terrortram annoucment

Edited by timbo8

9 minutes ago, ThNdIzNiR said:

There will be a house announcement at Scare LA... that is confirmed. He then posted what I pasted above ten minutes ago, so there might be 2 announcements by the weekend... possibly.

No there's is not going to be, he just said they'll talk about houses that have and one that hasn't been announced, never said anything about announcing something at Scare La

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, foodstampsFTW said:

No there's is not going to be, he just said they'll talk about houses that have and one that hasn't been announced, never said anything about announcing something at Scare La

Guess when I read this earlier...

..one of the mazes we'll talk about on Sunday @ScareLosAngeles has been announced already...one hasn't...(gasp)!

I assumed that it makes more sense to announce something at a venue instead of a late Wednesday night or random Thursday afternoon. So probably the dual announcement within 24 hours?

Likely they announce both coasts' houses tomorrow, and Murdy just goes in depth about it at Sunday's panel. He never said they were ANNOUNCING a maze that day, just presenting on one. 

That'll leave one more to go. I say within 2 weeks we'll know the identity of our megahouse. I'm ready to hear info on the zones/originals/second show.

• Like 2

My guess is we get a big AHS dump one day next week that includes HHN announcement and theme of season 6. Then the following week we get the full reveal. Most likely on the 16th since that is a full month away from opening night.

I've been waiting for a good, old fashioned, Alien Invasion scarezone for a while now. I doubt it'll be this year because it should be coupled with a maze. So I don't want Interstellar Dream to be it.

To add more definitive proof to yesterday's hint, someone ran it through a spectrograph and got a clearer result than the one posted here earlier:

HEnXDhq

"Der Schatten des Heiligen Nikolaus"

Edited by Mrevio
Image not showing
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, timbo8 said:

i could be wrong  but woulnt krampus be a nice surpise for scarela though imean it would nice house reavel otmorowo as well but who know right plus as soon as ahs is reveal our full websute will be reveal as well along with the scarezones

FYI - when you get those red lines under words when you're typing up your posts, that means they aren't real words. 

• Like 2