Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

Mark M.

w will start with final scne of halloween and  walk in-between the homes of Haddonfield. You’ll be attacked by Myers the entire way before seeking refuge within the hospital.

Edited by timbo8
  • Like 1

Yay, more crowds. Guess I better budget $300 for the ROF w/ express. Not that I'm not excited. The first Halloween house was very solid. And I have semi-high hopes for The Exorcist, mainly for the cerebral/psychological idea I believe I read they were going with.

Edit: per the blog post, we'll see Michael's "fiery end".......so live fire in a house again maybe?

Edited by faceleg

I want to see real fire in a house. Granted, the fire effects they use on TWDA in USH look amazing on video so i'm sure its even better in person. Hopefully they will use that type of effect if they don't have real fire.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Badge said:

I want to see real fire in a house. Granted, the fire effects they use on TWDA in USH look amazing on video so i'm sure its even better in person. Hopefully they will use that type of effect if they don't have real fire.

This was the first thing I thought of when I was wondering how'd they pull it off with out using real fire like Orfanage. It's very convincing looking.

So, while I still doubt it, its looking more and more likely that the next season of AHS will be tied to HHN's house. Why? For the first time in the series history, it is premiering in Sept. When? Oh, just 2 days before HHN opens (which is also the employee/media day). Also, we normally at this point have a theme of the show revealed. We still don't know anything about this upcoming season. I feel like it will be a giant reveal of both the shows theme and the house. 

39 minutes ago, Badge said:

So, while I still doubt it, its looking more and more likely that the next season of AHS will be tied to HHN's house. Why? For the first time in the series history, it is premiering in Sept. When? Oh, just 2 days before HHN opens (which is also the employee/media day). Also, we normally at this point have a theme of the show revealed. We still don't know anything about this upcoming season. I feel like it will be a giant reveal of both the shows theme and the house. 

Um no, you have a reason to doubt that

9 minutes ago, foodstampsFTW said:

Um no, you have a reason to doubt that

It does seem weird though that it is being heavily rumored that we are getting an AHS house and then they announce the show starts on media day for HHN. It's 3-4 weeks before its normal premier time frame.  

Permit update:

Permit 1 with no location: Issued as of 6/17. Electrical permit pulled. 

SS22: Issued as of 6/17. Electrical permit pulled

B79: Issued as of 6/17. Electrical permit pulled. 

Tent 1: Issued issued as of 6/17. Electrical permit pulled. 

SS24B: Issued as of 6/17. Electrical permit pulled. 

SS24A: Issued as of 6/24. Electrical permit pulled. 

Shrek: Issued as of 6/24. Electrical permit pulled. 

Permit 2 no location: Pulled on 6/29

Permit 3 no location: Pulled on 7/6. Electrical permit pulled. 

Best guesses house/permit using info from Mike in Twitter.  

Permit 1 no location: TCM - One of the first permits pulled, my guess is that it is for Tent 2. Mike has previously stated that they try to do the tents first due to the hit. Mike stated TCM is in Tent 2. 

Tent 1: Cobweb (original) - Mike has stated Tent 1 is Codename Cobweb. 

SS22: Exorcist - Process of elimination. SS22 is one of the smaller soundstages. Mike stated Exorcist is in a soundstage. 

SS24A&B: TWD and unnamed original. Mike stated TWD is sharing an SS with an unnamed original. This is the only soundstage with 2 houses. 

Parade: Halloween as confirmed by Mike one Twitter. 

Shrek, Permit 2 no location, Permit 3 no location, and new tent are a ? right now. At least, they haven't been officially confirmed. 

Changed from last speculation: 

Shrek: Speculated to be Chance house

Permit 2 may be the new tent. Since the new tent has had electrical and fire permits pulled (these aren't label HHN though), it may not need extra electrical and fire permits for the construction of the house. It's the only permit that doesn't have an associated electrical permit. 

Permit 3 is probably for the final SS which will probably hold the uber/megahouse. 

Mike has stated there will be an uber/megahouse. This will most likely be in a soundstage. 

That's 9 permits! I'll keep my eye out for the fire permits. With the "fiery" end being mentioned for Halloween, there may be something interesting in the fire permit for it. 

• Like 1

And with that, here's the current SPECULATION map. I know I say this every year but this is a map based on current SPECULATION and there is nothing official about it. As of right now the only confirmed house locations are Halloween, TCM and Cobwebs I believe. Scarezones will be added once we get some more information on them.

HHN%20Spec%20Map_1.png

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, Gambit said:

And with that, here's the current SPECULATION map. I know I say this every year but this is a map based on current SPECULATION and there is nothing official about it. As of right now the only confirmed house locations are Halloween, TCM and Cobwebs I believe. Scarezones will be added once we get some more information on them.

HHN%20Spec%20Map_1.png

And now the real fun begins :)  Time to start sending pics to my group...

Something that may not necessarily be important for us, but I felt was important to note anyway.

Hollywood is apparenty confirmed to be having another announcement in the next week / week in a half. Now obviously Hollywood has their two exclusive IP's to announce.

But one of the mazes we're believed to be sharing (*Cough* Krampus *Cough*) appears to already have the façade outline built in Hollywood, so me thinks that could be next.