Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

Mark M.

Here a theory what if the chance we know and love is really past Cindy all along and Cindy now was just an illusion or ghost from the caretaker and chance is just her stage named created by jack 

Edited by timbo8

A few more specs/thoughts on potential backstory. 

Using Jack's history and timeline:

Chance could have been an inmate during Maximum Madness. 06 Jack takes control of Shadybrook. If memory serves, some of the inmates from Shadybrook assisted in his takeover of Oddfellows carnival. 

The hashtag being used by Uni has also stirred thoughts. 

#DaretoChance could be synonymous with #TemptingFate. 

Fate, of course, is another icon who never saw her time in the spotlight. 

Another "lost icon" to throw into the mix for potential backstory material. 

The face sure looks more like Twisty from American Horror Story - Freak Show.  Google his pic and compare it to the HHN teaser.  Look at the vertical lines on his eyes... Twisty would be an awesome choice!  

The "It's her turn" is the only thing that kind of puts things back into the realm of Chance but it sure looks like Twisty.  Chance usually doesn't have that narrow of vertical lines on her eyes - but Twisty does...  I'd love to see AHS - Freak Show at HHN - more than Chance.

We'll find out in a few hours... 

Edited by ThrillHill

3 hours ago, ThrillHill said:

The face sure looks more like Twisty from American Horror Story - Freak Show.  Google his pic and compare it to the HHN teaser.  Look at the vertical lines on his eyes... Twisty would be an awesome choice!  

The "It's her turn" is the only thing that kind of puts things back into the realm of Chance but it sure looks like Twisty.  Chance usually doesn't have that narrow of vertical lines on her eyes - but Twisty does...  I'd love to see AHS - Freak Show at HHN - more than Chance.

We'll find out in a few hours... 

hate to breakit to you we never going ahs and walking dead in the same event plus they could of change  chance  look this year like they did for jack by going her face with pociane doll like

Edited by timbo8

5 hours ago, Jediwhit82 said:

Does that make Lady Luck Catwoman?

Yes and Jack is the Joker, Caretaker the Penguin, Director the Riddler and Usher the Scarecrow! So who is Batman in all this? The Storyteller???? Nah, she's Grandma Goodness of Apokolips!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Dr. Jimmy said:

Yes and Jack is the Joker, Caretaker the Penguin, Director the Riddler and Usher the Scarecrow! So who is Batman in all this? The Storyteller???? Nah, she's Grandma Goodness of Apokolips!

lol in hhn universe there is no batman

2 hours ago, timbo8 said:

hate to breakit to you we never going ahs and walking dead in the same event plus they could of change  chance  look this year like they did for jack by going her face with pociane doll like

Why can't AHS and TWD be at the same event?

They aren't competing shows.

TWD is on AMC at 9pm Sundays. 

AHS is on FX at 10pm Wednesdays. 

To my knowledge, TWD has never been the complicating factor with AHS. 

• Like 2

becasue ahs want  more stuff then walking dead and viceversa, ahs demands are probally higher then  walking dead, i think there too much redtape for ahs

i'm not saying ahs can coexist with walking dead at hhn i just not right now maybe whenever walking dead end you can have then both at the event and have ahs  replace the walking dead i just don't see it right now 

if it the icon is twisty ,which is not, this is now way hollywood not get ahs as well

Edited by timbo8

9 hours ago, mystiquephreeq said:

A few more specs/thoughts on potential backstory. 

Using Jack's history and timeline:

Chance could have been an inmate during Maximum Madness. 06 Jack takes control of Shadybrook. If memory serves, some of the inmates from Shadybrook assisted in his takeover of Oddfellows carnival. 

The hashtag being used by Uni has also stirred thoughts. 

#DaretoChance could be synonymous with #TemptingFate. 

Fate, of course, is another icon who never saw her time in the spotlight. 

Another "lost icon" to throw into the mix for potential backstory material. 

The idea I had was that Chance was an intern at Shadybrook, it's her first job so she's very excited at the prospect.

She works with a Nurse Ratchet type whom everyone hates but fears. Around this time Jack Schmidt is admitted & after a few weeks, he ends up killing the nurse leaving Chance now in charge of his care. From the beginning she is intrigued about what he's about & starts to become infatuated. Months go by where they interact daily & slowly she falls in love with him. He knows this & uses this to his advantage as he knows he's about to break out of Shadybrook. He tells her to come with him, she hesitates at first but slowly & surely she starts to change, the attitude is now darker, still as bubbly as before but now replaced with hatred for one man, the same name Jack keeps repeating over & over. Oddfellow.

So its set that they are gonna run away together & get Revenge on Dr. Oddfellow for everything that he's done to Jack & now by association Chance. They go Mickey & Mallory on Shadybrook & leave it a path of destruction with bodies everywhere. Jack & Chance head towards the Carnival to became anew & to get that final revenge & do just that one night when Jack kills Oddfellow.

What everyone didn't know. Oddfellow had a secret that no one was aware of, he came from a rich family & they gifted him control of Shadybrook when they passed away so Chance was treated like garbage in the beginning by the owner of Shadybrook over the phone but never in public. Because by that time Oddfellow had another business venture he had to attend in person, a Carnival.

And the rest.....well all will be revealed at Halloween Horror Nights 26.

It's her turn...

Edited by SirOwenDisney

1 hour ago, DarthSpielberg said:

First thing that popped into my head after seeing the tease (other than "neat") was how inevitable this post was.

Haha, well I really don't think she is. Bloody Mary was a monster that was originally a human, so Chance (afaik) is just a demented woman. Meh, seems kind of dumb. 

So, OFFICIAL Universal media site has confirmed NINE houses! Also, Chance will be in a HOUSE AND A ZONE. No show mentioned for chance. Seems strange that she is getting a zone to me because it will just turn into a photo op zone which I hate. She needs to be on the stage!

6 minutes ago, Badge said:

So, OFFICIAL Universal media site has confirmed NINE houses! Also, Chance will be in a HOUSE AND A ZONE. No show mentioned for chance. Seems strange that she is getting a zone to me because it will just turn into a photo op zone which I hate. She needs to be on the stage!

Which site? Don't see it on the main site, Twitter, Youtube (trailer) or Facebook...

Nevermind again... It's on Twitter. For some reason my computer is running slow.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR