Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

Mark M.

Damn! I should have put money on it. :) At least now I know my source is solid when it comes to creative content. I'm going to enjoy the speculation all that much more now. There's so much opportunity for her story to shine and from what I've heard it's truly spectacular.

Edited by LurkingHHN

1 minute ago, ThNdIzNiR said:

Yeah so... Not sure how I feel about that decision. I wonder how they're going to incorporate her into the event??? Will she be getting her own show? Will she be leading a roaming horde? Will they just be using her to market the event?

I wonder if tickets are going on sale tomorrow along with the announcement.

we dont know yet what going on all we know that chance is ocming to hhn 26

5 minutes ago, ThNdIzNiR said:

Yeah so... Not sure how I feel about that decision. I wonder how they're going to incorporate her into the event??? Will she be getting her own show? Will she be leading a roaming horde? Will they just be using her to market the event?

I wonder if tickets are going on sale tomorrow along with the announcement.

I wouldn't be surprised if we got a longer video, logo, tickets on sale, and minor website overlay tomorrow.

• Like 1

Personally, the amount of puns I can make is going to be oh so fun! I am excited to see what she can do, without Jack being around to restrain her; as I actually am excited to see what she can do for a Jack-like Icon.

5 minutes ago, criticalanalysis said:

Terrible decision, a female icon is not scary. She looks cool, though.

Did you forget about Bloody Mary? Even though her house was subpar, the character design and promo was amazingly terrifying.

• Like 4

Huh....did not see this coming. I was confident from day one of spec this year that there was NO WAY there'd be a type of icon of any form.

I'm actually sorta excited...I'm interested into how she'll be involved, since the house list is not pointing towards any thing for her in that way....unless they put the Icon House in Shrek? I guess it's possible, would be a way to make people interested in that location possibly.

I'm honestly shocked she's getting her own year before Eddie.

Is is a brand new icon idea? No, but shit, I thought we'd be Icon SOL until 30. So this is s pleasant surprise somewhat.

Edited by ForeverEvil1

honestly i'm super excited to see what they do with chance this year because honestly she's a very fun character (imo she's infinitely more interesting than jack for some reason) and i'd love to see her have a whole year to herself

i'm hyped okay

I think our #ChanceOfReign hashtag on twitter for promoting Kong soft's fits in nicely with this new reveal. We simply have to flip two words. It will now be #ReignOfChance! Pumped to see her take over this event!

1 minute ago, Badge said:

I think our #ChanceOfReign hashtag on twitter for promoting Kong soft's fits in nicely with this new reveal. We simply have to flip two words. It will now be #ReignOfChance! Pumped to see her take over this event!

Universal is using #DareToChance.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

Universal is using #DareToChance.

Noticed that and don't like it. Would have loved for them to just mix up the words of the current one as sort of an "inside joke". Plus #ReignOfChance sounds a lot "scarier" than #DareToChance. Of course, maybe it is a hint as to what her show will be. A twisted game of truth or dare. Would get away from the circus feel while still allowing for some gruesome deaths.  

Edited by Badge

Since she uses much more dialogue than your typical scareactor, I think it would be amusing if she roamed the streets with a crew of maniacs and really got into people's faces. They could even set up scenes at different areas (sorta like they did with the purge and the zombie truck) and make it seem like they're killing random people as they move around. Instead of having a show on a stage, it could be spread out randomly throughout the park. Just an idea... 

^ She's getting a house?