Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

Mark M.

Holy shit guys, check YouTube right now, Universal posted a video actualy called Icon teaser. It shows a close up of some eyes that I don't reconize. This means we are getting an Icon and it is most likely a new one, who and what could this be and how great is this? Is this creative apologizing formWalking Dead?

Yeah So scare. Such Icon. Here was a great chance *rimshot* to come up with an all new one and they went with the predictable.

OK I guess. Better than Jack again. By looking at her they have played up the living doll aspect.

Don't get me wrong both are amazing actors and I have great respect for them. Just like to see a little variety. Still it could work. Looking forward to seeing more.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Legacy said:

Well, the first thing this season that wasn't told to me in advance is a disappointment. But it does explain some things.

When fans complain about stuff getting repeated, just remember, this is why.

i love this annocment she need to shine on her own now

Edited by timbo8

Where does it say anything about it being a female on youtube? Care to post the link? Nevermind... I see it.

Tomorrow, Universal Orlando Resort will unveil the horrifying force behind Halloween Horror Nights 26.

It’s her turn…

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

SO EXCITED! I loved Chance last year and I wanted her to move up to Icon status so bad. The actress that plays her is amazing and I can't wait to see what kind of show she puts on this year without Jack. Considering a lot of people thought we wouldn't have an Icon at all, this is great news. An Icon just ties the event together so well. Looking forward to seeing what kind of Chance merchandise they come up with.

Even if this is another trick and its not chance, any Icon is better than no Icon. 

Yeah so... Not sure how I feel about that decision. I wonder how they're going to incorporate her into the event??? Will she be getting her own show? Will she be leading a roaming horde? Will they just be using her to market the event?

I wonder if tickets are going on sale tomorrow along with the announcement.