Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

Mark M.

4 minutes ago, criticalanalysis said:

Aren't y'all overanalyzing a bit? "Urban Design" can simply mean "buildings that appear in cities" and since that is in the show...welp.

I previously checked the permit for TWD 2013 when we went into Woodsbury. There wasn't a review by Urban Design. 

Permit it site is being a bit of a pain at the moment. 

Checked 2012 and 2013 TWD permits again. No reviews by Urban Design. 

I'm  flummoxed by it. 

If I can get the permit site to last longer than a page at a time before locking up and timing out, I'll look for new permits. 

We should be getting FIR permits for some of the houses soon.  We got codenames off of those last year. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, georgemoe said:

Based on this latest twist I'm guessing Krampus, if it happens, goes to T3. The original Requel per Legacy's list now shares SS24 with TWD.

There's only one problem with Krampus going in a Tent. Krampus needs better temperature controls than a Tent can provide. Unless they can somehow figure out how to chill a tent. 

23 minutes ago, mystiquephreeq said:

There's only one problem with Krampus going in a Tent. Krampus needs better temperature controls than a Tent can provide. Unless they can somehow figure out how to chill a tent. 

My God... If they actually chose to do Krampus and didn't have it in a soundstage that allows it to be chilled that would be a really piss poor decision on their part. I refuse to believe they'd do something that foolish. Imagine walking through a recreation of that film and it not being cold... That would just be sad.

36 minutes ago, mystiquephreeq said:

9 minutes ago, ThNdIzNiR said:

My God... If they actually chose to do Krampus and didn't have it in a soundstage that allows it to be chilled that would be a really piss poor decision on their part. I refuse to believe they'd do something that foolish. Imagine walking through a recreation of that film and it not being cold... That would just be sad.

Good point. Did not think about the cooling aspect that Krampus would require. Maybe Krampus is in 21 part of the mega/uber. Still hard to tell what is where.

What if instead of Krampus getting its own full house it is featured as the most used film in Silver Screams? Like Phantom was in the original(thats what I've heard at least, my first house was AvP)  If it does get its own house though, it should share with Exorsist or Thing if it happens, as all three films need cold.

Exorcist is, allegedly, in 22. There can't be 2 separate houses there. Unless of course that is wrong as well. But remember. Neither Thing house was cold. Nor was Home from the Holidays or the last body collectors. All had snow. The only cold house we had was Winter's Night. Of course cold would add ambience to Krampus you would want but it isn't 100% Needed. A tent would be a TERRIBLE place for it though.

It's starting to makes sense to me now... But I'm having to piece it all together. I THINK the new model makes sense. I need to double check everything though and verify some things as concrete.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jediwhit82 said:

Body Collectors felt cold to me, but that might have been the ambiance tricking me. And I wasn't there but that seems like a huge missed opportunity that the thing houses weren't cold.

Agree but it isn't really feasible. 22 is ok to do because it is so small. Tents they can barely keep cool enough to tolerate. The rest it's like your trying to Ac the outside they are so massive.

The first thing was in a tent and was BROILING hot when I went through at closing time.