If Halloween Horror Nights were to make a new icon for HHN 26, what would it be?

I feel that if it were a barber, many people would be thinking of Sweeney Todd (<3). Maybe we could get a musical throughout the park! LOL.

The doctor; I don't know how that would work exactly.

Maybe we can get a dictator like the one in Singapore last year.

we've already got a zombie dictator his name is Fidel Castro instead of taking over Orlando he takes over an island and not island of adventure lol and for a doctor he kinda be a cross between the caretaker and the reanimator 

Edited by Johnnyawesomev1

The Judge: I'm picturing a more menacing male version of the Storyteller, with a powder wig.  He can turn his gavel into a spiked mace with a push of a secret button.

Media gift: A bloody gavel/mace with bits of hair and gray matter on it and possibly a well-used noose.  Or possibly replace the noose with a bloody juror badge.

Taglines: "Don't you love a hung jury?" or "He's the judge and executioner...because the jury is hung".  

Icon house: Follows the gruesome sentences that the Judge has imposed upon the guilty.  It culminates in your being sentenced, so you must choose your sentence (path) resulting in a final room where you meet your unique punishment.

Edited by zombieman
  • Like 5

How about... uhh...The Mailman.

ummm don't know how that will go 

The Judge: I'm picturing a more menacing male version of the Storyteller, with a powder wig.  He can turn his gavel into a spiked mace with a push of a secret button.

Media gift: A bloody gavel/mace with bits of hair and gray matter on it and a well-used noose

Taglines: "Don't you love a hung jury?" or "He's the judge and executioner...because the jury is hung".  

Icon house: Follows the gruesome sentences that the Judge has imposed upon the guilty.  It culminates in your being sentenced, so you must choose your sentence (path) resulting in a final room where you meet your unique punishment.

that's not a bad idea. And your profile pic gave me a good idea Chance can take over HHN 26 

• Like 2

The Doctor: Wearing scrubs and mask, portions of his face and body that are visible are covered with crude stitches of various materials, because he practices his procedures on himself as well as his patients.  I also picture a gas mask slung over his shoulder and canisters on his back, from which he takes frequent whiffs.

Media gift: A donor cooler, complete with dry ice; when opened the mist pours out.  Inside is a rolled up piece of skin about the size of a paper.  It spells out its message in sutures.  A couple of sutures are unfinished, with strands of suture trailing off.  One has a forceps attached to it.  The other a needle.  Also in the box is a fake driver license with a donor sticker.

HHN 26 graphic: Back to Roman Numerals, we see "HHN XXV" with an "I" crudely stitched onto the right side of the "V".  Or a "25" with the 5 deformed to close the loop, stitched into place.  Operating room lights shine down on the logo, which on its back on an operating table.

Tagline: "The Doctor is out. Of his mind."   I know that's so cliche, but I couldn't think of a better one...

Edited by zombieman
  • Like 7

The Priest.

But Universal lost its balls awhile ago to do an evil priest.

They could create The Inquisitor.  That's not unsafe.

And in the humor house "The Spanish Inquisition", they could have the "chair scare" from Dead End, where the scaractor would poke you with soft cushions.

Edited by zombieman
  • Like 1

How about The Plague Doctor?  Be all decked out with the Plague mask and period garb, except underneath the mask, which we'd see, he or she has long since died and decayed, quite grisly, from the Plague.  Good year to then justifiably have a reboot of Catacombs.  Maybe have an Egyptian style house themed on the 10 plagues of Egypt?

• Like 1

How about The Plague Doctor?  Be all decked out with the Plague mask and period garb, except underneath the mask, which we'd see, he or she has long since died and decayed, quite grisly, from the Plague.  Good year to then justifiably have a reboot of Catacombs.  Maybe have an Egyptian style house themed on the 10 plagues of Egypt?

plague doctor I like that

The Priest.

But Universal lost its balls awhile ago to do an evil priest.

yeah that's a touchy subject

what about an evil monk?  avoid the priest theme but something religious that wouldn't raise as much suspicion 

Edited by clash

The Librarian, though it only works they go with a literature-themed event. 

I'm also partial to "the Professor," a more unassuming character hiding a vicious serial killer who hosts "Horror's History."

But really, we just need to steal the Puppetmaster and call it a day.

• Like 5

funny how all the icons are just professions lol. (director, caretaker, usher) what about The Producer or the Electrician, or The set designer lol 

I was interested in fear because it wasn't just a person like that, too bad it came out so bad. (Lady luck was interesting in that sense too) Even bloody Mary was a doctor first and foremost. (even jack is a ringleader and entertainer) 

Makes me wonder if the reason fear and lady luck didn't work was because they weren't showing a profession 

• Like 1

If not a new Icon, I always wondered how well Robert L. Strickland would do as a icon.

Rough story: Warden Strickland was fed up with only running a small prison in the corner of the park. He has now expanded his new prison to encompass the entire park and all who enter are guilty until proven innocent or dead. Welcome to Hellpark Prison!

Edited by Doctor Cogstein
  • Like 1

If not a new Icon, I always wondered how well Robert L. Strickland would do as a icon.

Rough story: Warden Strickland was fed up with only running a small prison in the corner of the park. He has now expanded his new prison to encompass the entire park and all who enter are guilty until proven innocent or dead. Welcome to Hellpark Prison!

that would be awesome, seems so obvious that it would work too. 
the only problem is how to tie the IP houses to that story, or what the zones would be like 

he could even have a jail type show where jack's show was.