Halloween Horror Nights 26 Wishful Thinking

Mark M.

at least it's not a big company that owns the rights. I feel like horror nights has done everything. Yes there's more places to go but you've done almost everything. I'm gonna talk reckless here for a moment and say I think they should make a new icon.

A new icon would be awesome, and they might just do that. The icons were well received this year I think.

As much as I doubt it would happen, I would LOVE to see the long-awaited return of Eddie as our icon. It would make sense, too, as this year there was a major emphasis on chainsaws, a cameo by Eddie in Body Collectors, and last but not least, his last-minute addition to RUN and the Icons scare zone.

It probably won't happen, but a man can wish, can't he?

• Like 1

A new icon would be awesome, and they might just do that. The icons were well received this year I think.

I made another thread where we can discuss ideas for a new icon. The only thing that comes to mind for me is a barber. 

As much as I doubt it would happen, I would LOVE to see the long-awaited return of Eddie as our icon. It would make sense, too, as this year there was a major emphasis on chainsaws, a cameo by Eddie in Body Collectors, and last but not least, his last-minute addition to RUN and the Icons scare zone.

that's an idea or hell lets throw it way back, Cryptkeeper returns????

He was added to Run? 

• Like 1

Pasting what I said on OU:

I think we'll have a 4 IP/5 Original split.
The Conjuring and The Purge feel highly likely.
If what I'm reading about the LT scarezone is correct, it looks like Mary Agana will be playing a big role. Providing she is the icon, could we be leaning towards a more paranormal theme for the event? 
The MIB queue seems pretty much locked for the new house location.
I doubt we get a megahouse and a scarezone in SF next year. There's really nothing that could warrant a megahouse and the SF zone was already congested this year, construction will make it worse.
I think we get one sequel, but what could it be? Nightingales? Catacombs?

Am I the only one not 1000% skeptical on another Legendary Truth house? Do we all remember how cheesy and poorly done the first one was? I'm totally okay with the online interactive experiences and everything but I'm not sure if I want another disappointment house. 

One thing that I would like to see going off a lot of peoples wishful thinking is a Silver Screams 2. I don't think something like Krampus could be a whole house, I also feel the same way about the Sinister series, but they would totally work in a section of a house, we could definetly see the strangers again, universal really seems to like using them. Carrie and the first Woman in Black would work in this house too.

I don't want the Purge back, I loved there house this year but I don't want it overdone like the Walking Dead, if they must have The Purge or TWD back I say make it an interactive style house such as Zombie Containment Unit at Howl O Scream. Team up with Hard Knocks of something and borrow technology so we feel like we're actually purging or hunting walkers. That or keep it contained to a scare zone.

I would also love to see something like Havoc and Leave it to Cleaver make it to the streets. 

• Like 1

Of the four times I went through 25 Years, Meaty Meetz was present all but one run-through.

I went the 10th and he was nowhere to be found. Only a zombie with a chainsaw (might have been Eddie I didn't get a good look at him) I don't even think the butcher shop scene was there 

Edited by Johnnyawesomev1

I went the 10th and he was nowhere to be found. Only a zombie with a chainsaw (might have been Eddie I didn't get a good look at him) I don't even think the butcher shop scene was there 

It might've been a cast change. Out of the 32 times I did the house, the only times Meatz was missing was during a cast change. They threw Eddie in Icons for the last weekend or two, so if you didn't see him then, that's why.

• Like 2

Another idea i have is a Rob Zombie themed horror nights these can be the houses 

Halloween 

House of 1000 corpses 

the Devils rejects 

a rob zombie themed house 

and some HHN original houses 

some people might not like that but I would like to see a Halloween maze inspired by the rob zombie films. The first half could be the first movie and the second half is H2. And yes I know they've done rob zombie themed mazes but they've all been in Hollywood 

another horror icon they can bring in is Hannibal Lecter that would be pretty dope 

Another idea i have is a Rob Zombie themed horror nights these can be the houses 

Halloween 

House of 1000 corpses 

the Devils rejects 

a rob zombie themed house 

and some HHN original houses 

some people might not like that but I would like to see a Halloween maze inspired by the rob zombie films. The first half could be the first movie and the second half is H2. And yes I know they've done rob zombie themed mazes but they've all been in Hollywood 

another horror icon they can bring in is Hannibal Lecter that would be pretty dope 

No, though I will agree with your last sentence.

• Like 1

I work at Uni, I went all but 5 nights.

lucky, you an actor?

No, though I will agree with your last sentence.

you wouldn't wanna see a Rob Zombie Halloween house?  

The only bad thing I see with a Rob Zombie themed horror nights is that then we gotta count Rob Zombie as an icon and he just doesn't fit in 

at least it's not a big company that owns the rights. I feel like horror nights has done everything. Yes there's more places to go but you've done almost everything. I'm gonna talk reckless for a moment and say I think they should make a new icon.

Bloody Mary was missing both on the 2010 event and now this one. two times the Icons were shown together and BM is never used. 
I don't know what will happen with her but uni really shot themselves in the foot by using her in 2008, it should have been an original character instead 

• Like 1

• King_K. pinned this topic
  • Mark M. unpinned and locked this topic