Best Finale of HHN25

Best Finale of HHN25  

28 members have voted

1. 1. So, what was it?

• Jack Presents: 25 Years of Monsters and Mayhem (Versions of Jack / Post Finale Scare with Eddie and Meaty Meetz)
    • American Werewolf In London (Final Wolf, with New Policeman)
    • Freddy Vs Jason (Couldn't tell an exact finale in this one, TBH.)
    • Body Collectors: ReCollections (The Grand Body Collectors / Escape From Shadybrook AKA That strobe room)
    • RUN: Blood, Sweat, and Fears (Chainlink and Chainsaws)
    • Insidious (All Three Demons at Once / Drawings on the Walls)
    • The Purge (Strobes and The Anarchy Gang)
    • The Walking Dead: The Living and The Dead (Del Arno Food Trucks / Knife Party)
    • Asylum In Wonderland 3D (The Asylum itself)

1. Insidious (Most intense out of the 9. Delivers the most scares when your timing is right.)

2. Freddy vs Jason (Versus scenes leading into the winner at the end. Very timing dependent, but I love it.)

3. Body Collectors (The Gentleman in the final room is AWESOME and comes out into the path to get great scares. Great way to end the house.)

4. AWiL

5. Asylum

6. (The Jack element of Jack Presents is my only problem with the house; his sound effect is very non-threatening, which diminishes the scariness. It suits the character fine and works for the transitions in the house, but makes for a weak finale. The post finale scene was cool and unexpected though!)

RUN and Purge are typical. Nothing special, and so far have lacked energy.

And TWD's ending is fucking stupid, true to the show or not. 

1. Body Collectors: My best scares of the night were in the finale.

2. Asylum in Wonderland: Had some good scares and the final cut was neat.

3. Monsters and Mayhem: A couple of the Jacks got me good. 

4. American Werewolf: Good recreation of the movie.

5. The Walking Dead: Knife Party aside, the cast was aggressive enough to make this my #5 finale.

6. Freddy vs Jason: Seeing Jason hold Freddy's head was cool.

7. Run: Eh, nothing noteworthy.

8. Insidious: Nothing noteworthy either.

123456789. The Purge: Gave me an awful headache.

I'm really surprised you said BC. :(

Hidden Content

seemed really simplistic. FvJ - don't even remember it

Yeah it's pretty simplistic, but I've found it works rather well. They also added/moved someone this weekend. 

FvJ doesn't have a traditional ending, which I found rather odd, but the way it ends makes sense. They go back and forth, the winner shows up at the end. The music and sound effects makes it feel like you're in an action/horror movie and I love it.

I hate the ending of FVJ. I completely get the concept and it is great in theory, but the scenes of them killing each other look terrible. Like, I have had much better looking effects in houses I've made myself. Also, the winner of the fight needs to pop out more often. I've only been able tp see it because i stopped and looked back each time I went through to see who won. The only finales I really liked were BC, Insidious, and M&M. But, M&M only can get you the first ttime you go through. It is worth mentioning that if the timing is right, I can definitely see the Run finale getting people really good and the best part is that it dumps straight into the scarezone.

• 2 weeks later...