HHN 25 Event Photos and Videos

King_K.

I guess I will start this off with two pictures from the Scareactor Dining. 

4DYS9Bu.jpg

Awkward posing made for this photo: MJJ1yHN.jpg

All in all the dining experience was great for a one time thing to do. Also having one on one time with this usher in the photos was great! He was into his role and did such an amazing job! 

Edited by Doctor Cogstein
spelling

Does 

I guess I will start this off with two pictures from the Scareactor Dining. 

Does Jack and Chance show up or is it just meh random people? That's THE usher right? There's a couple of look-a-likes walking around the streets. Had me confused for a minute until I realized he wasn't legit. 

Does 

Does Jack and Chance show up or is it just meh random people? That's THE usher right? There's a couple of look-a-likes walking around the streets. Had me confused for a minute until I realized he wasn't legit. 

That is not THE Usher (one from media/commercials).  This is the same one that is in the streets,

That is not THE Usher (one from media/commercials).  This is the same one that is in the streets,

Ah good to know that they have an Icon there. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't one of the look-a-like "ushers" that they have walking around that isn't the real icon/usher. I caught a glimpse of a girl version of the usher yesterday. Thanks! 

Ah good to know that they have an Icon there. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't one of the look-a-like "ushers" that they have walking around that isn't the real icon/usher. I caught a glimpse of a girl version of the usher yesterday. Thanks! 

the usher in the photo is in cast B (I think?) Of the icons scarezone. But this usher knows the history and can do the speaking pattern/voice of the actor who played the usher perfectly. He is spot on with his performance.

Those are the minions for the icons.