Plans of Attack

Anyone have an update to a solid route for those only attending once (me) on a Friday night. We will have S&S and Express but I would love to experience as many as I can before having to use the EP pass. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Get there as early as possible, hit m&m, fvj, bc, then run, awil, purge, twd, then end with insidious. mix in shows as you wish.

Get there as early as possible, hit m&m, fvj, bc, then run, awil, purge, twd, then end with insidious. mix in shows as you wish.

Wouldn't it be more beneficial to S&S at Potter and get Insidious/Purge done first. I've heard talk that once B&T's gets going that half the park's wait times stay high

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

My first night will be Sunday the 25th. I'm not using express or S&S but am going the next two Frequent Fear nights while I'm on vacation. My must do's for my first night are Freddy vs Jason, Body Collectors, Run, Bill & Ted, Monsters & Mayhem and Insidious so I'll skip one of my less anticapated house if the lines are really long.

My plan:

Freddy vs Jason

Body Collectors

Asylum in Wonderland

Run

drink break at Diagon Alley

Bill & Ted

food break, maybe while watching Carnage Returns (can you see the show from Mel's)

Monsters & Mayhem

American Werewolf

Walking Dead

Purge

Insidious

My first night will be Sunday the 25th. I'm not using express or S&S but am going the next two Frequent Fear nights while I'm on vacation. My must do's for my first night are Freddy vs Jason, Body Collectors, Run, Bill & Ted, Monsters & Mayhem and Insidious so I'll skip one of my less anticapated house if the lines are really long.

My plan:

Freddy vs Jason

Body Collectors

Asylum in Wonderland

Run

drink break at Diagon Alley

Bill & Ted

food break, maybe while watching Carnage Returns (can you see the show from Mel's)

Monsters & Mayhem

American Werewolf

Walking Dead

Purge

Insidious

That night should be INSANELY packed. I'm talking over 40,000 people. Believe it or not, it's still possible to see it all on a night like that. 

Get to the gate at 5. Once it opens, do TWD-Purge-Insidious-FvJ-Body Collectors one after the other without stopping for food/drinks etc. Longest you'll wait is 30-40 for the last 3. Asylum and RUN take until at least 7:30-8 to get above 30, but I reccomend seeing them (in either order) right after those first 5 to ensure the shortest wait. M&M will climb as soon as the park opens as it's the first thing people see, but that and AWiL will lose momentum after 11pm. AWiL will be less than 15 minor even a walkon from 12-2. So after those first 7, see the shows, eat, etc. Then come back for M&M, AWiL, and repeat whatever you'd like. 

• Like 1