Roaming Hordes - Clown Saws

King_K.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On last Thursday, we were walking through Springfield and all the clowns with saws were huddled in a big circle having a pow-wow.  Then they broke all at once with chainsaws a blazin' and it was awesome!

That happens a few times a night. Clowns everywhere, it's great.

• Like 1

On last Thursday, we were walking through Springfield and all the clowns with saws were huddled in a big circle having a pow-wow.  Then they broke all at once with chainsaws a blazin' and it was awesome!

Caught this happening on Thursday. Was very cool as loads of guests had let their guard down to watch and then the clowns broke away and scared the hell out of people.

I love the fact that a certain returning scareactor born without legs was allowed a chainsaw this year!

He is having a blast saying things like "I want your legs!"

He posted on Facebook that some girls tried to pull the "WHAT ARE THOOOOOOSE" meme on him, only to slowly realize to their horror that he didn't have those.

• Like 2

In this scarezone was the only time I got scared. I'm just minding my own business walking around when I see this black figure in a wheelchair coming at me at full speed. I'm like oh it's probably a cripple let me let him through (I was in a group) all of the sudden I hear a chainsaw revving right next to me and a dude screaming I WANT YOUR LEGS. Scared the shit out of me cause I thought he was a real person. Another thing I was walking along the Kwik mart where the tables are and I was surprised those clowns have no mercy. I saw people eating and the clowns walk behind them rev up the chainsaw and make them spit out thier food. Not gonna lie I cracked up when I saw that but still petty on the part of the clowns let them eat in peace.

I saw people eating and the clowns walk behind them rev up the chainsaw and make them spit out thier food. Not gonna lie I cracked up when I saw that but still petty on the part of the clowns let them eat in peace.

If you eat outside in the middle of a scarezone.. That's on you... If you want to eat in peace, eat inside or move outside of the scarezone.

One of the best scares witnessed this year was when a group of teenagers got so scared of the clowns they ran into the Kwok-I-Mart directly into the displays sending plastic souvenir cups all over the place. (I helped pick them up) 

The clowns stayed outside the doors revving their saws and the kids were to terrified to leave the shop!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Greetings one and all..

A bit late to the party ...Mark it was great seeing you and yours in the park ..Jimmy fun as always... A side note....we were told at the beginning of all of this not to expect any kind of recognition for "Street of the Week" { or Year for that matter) as we weren't a Scarezone ..Not even on the map...We took this as a Challenge not a restriction...in fact ..not being on the map just made it better as nobody knew we were there till it was too late. Challenge accepted and eventually it's ass was kicked. Damien and I started together 5 seasons ago in Acid Assault....we had a blast being reunited on the street this year...I would like to thank all of you for putting us out there..comments from all of you made their way back to us and we used them to improve on a daily basis......Thank you for a fantastic season

Be sure to check under your bed....

Shakes

Edited by Hell0513
  • Like 1

• Mark M. changed the title to Roaming Hordes - Clown Saws